Any more getting diamonds over nerd-girls like pic related?

Any more getting diamonds over nerd-girls like pic related?

Unzips

Sauce?

nice

I have a raging clue right now.

Bobby Starr

Tits too small...not chubby enuff

Thanks.

I've got the kik of a pretty good cosplayer if you guys want

Np

What's the Kik?

i have a velma fetish

Reagleagle. Idk if she'll respond to you or not

Diamonds hard.

Me too, she has everything I need in a woman: glasses, smartness, knowledge, orange clothes (amber – my favorite color), curvy, chubby body. And she is kinky as hell.

What has she cosplayed as before? Talking to her now and she asked

Tracer, Rey, Link, Lara Croft, Black Widow

and I love how she acts so shy to cover up her horniness

a better Velma?

This girl is damn cute, and a damn cute Velma is the best that there is.

post moar

Velma! Daphne is so average.

fuck daphne and let horny velma join in

hnnng!

Kek its a guy who took hermones and now looks like a chick, he posted like half an hour ago on Cred Forums

haha you are fag

Jinkies!

Fug. My chubby gf plans to dress as her for Halloween parties can't wait.

moar of this chunky velma

I had a teacher in high school. Her name was Ms. Royce. She was very young. Early thirties at the most. I had a huge crush on her because she was just a hot, cool teacher. On top of that, homegirl was thicker than a snickers. I'm talking like Giana Michaels thick. She'd always wear these tight dresses. Shit was cash. Halloween comes around, and she's dressed up as Velma. All of this vs 15 year old me. I was diamond hard at my desk the entire period. I watched her like a fucking starving lion stalking an antelope the entire class. The way she adjusted her sweater, and it would snap back into form and cling to her massive tits, her slightly leaning over a student's desk to help them with whatever, even the adorable way she was sliding her bulky glasses back up the bridge of her little nose. The period ends. At this point, my cock is engorged with most of the blood in my body. I had to take care of it, so I went to the bathroom and beat my dick like rodney fucking king. I still fap to her memory from time to time.

Velma uber alles