relaxing from right clicking for 5 hours

>classical
ugh

>>classical
>ugh
nice meme

Bamping

what a fucking safety hazard, burn them lil nippers off

these are too awfully realistic and it makes me feel like I'm actually looking at CP

and?

asd

keep them coming

MODS MODS MODS

Wow a shota thread in the morning, I must have woken up in the twilight zone

RETARD RETARD RETARD

Man I wish I could just have someone to hold

Where you from?

i'm like 99% sure that's the texas user from the other day.

You mean this morning? And yep it's me the texfag

no i'm pretty sure that was yesterday but what do i know

Lmao good guess satan

I don't know man, I was super high as fuck So it could have been last night

does that mean yes or no?

are you smoking the DEVIL'S LETTUCE? that's sacrilegious, user.

Man it's better than what I used to do, I used to smoke, snort, pop, whatever I could get my hands on. I just don't want to hear the brain voices

since i don't know if people want shotafur here, i'm mostly posting to say that i'm gonna collect some shotafur i have on my computer and start up a thread for it if there's any interest

kek, beeing in a shota thread but can't stand potheads.. well i expect you to be sarcastic

glad ur off hard drugs now, user.

shotafur a SHIT.

I would love shotafur!

my entire life is sarcastic, kid.

you also a SHIT

Only problem is now I drown it out with pot an booze, slightly better but not really

i've never even drank, drugs just aren't my thing. why do you do it, user?

shotafur is amazing.. to bad i need to leave very soon

Cause I've had a fucked up life and I don't like thinking about it, so I did lots of drugs and while I was in them felt ok but as soon as I come down it all comes back

>No one is ever in the New England
Funny there's a shit ton of shota fans in the south and California.

how's your life been fucked up user?

>living in america
lmaoing at ur life rn user

I've broken 30+ different bones, the person I thought was my soulmate killed himself cause of his fucked up religious family, I've died and been revived twice, been robbed in a home invasion and that's just the tip of the iceberg man

Guilty. California here. One time I even hooked up with a guy that just posted in a shota bread saying he was in the bay. There are a lot of Californians here

sounds like you've had an interesting life, user. you ever gone to a psychiatrist or something? sounds like they could help you.

i'm actually in california

shame there's nobody in the fucking high desert though

Yeah and tell them what? Talking about that shit doesn't help me it just makes me feel worse because then I have to go through it all again in my mind

see i feel the same, i've been to psychiatrists and they haven't helped me. still, might work for you. sounds like you just need someone to talk to.

I can't fucking tell anyone about half the shit that's why I'm on here because even if anyone on here judges me at least it doesn't ruin my life

There's a good many in England for some reason too. Just was talking about US shota fans which as I said tend to either be in the deep south or Cali.

i mean there is doctor-patient confidentiality stuff, what couldn't you tell a psychiatrist about?|

nah i reckon the majority of shota posters are from australia.

Doctor patient confidentiality only goes so far man, that's how I wound up in a fucking insane asylum and I'm not going back there again

what kind of stuff have you done that would put you in an asylum? most the stuff you said sounded fairly normal.

I told you it was just the tip of the iceberg man, I tried to kill myself one of the times I was revived so they put me in an asylum for like three months

to be fair trying to kill yourself isn't as bad as what i was thinking, unless you've done massively illegal shit that would get you a life sentence i don't think a psychiatrist is going to care.

I'm not sure if I'm gay or straight. I like women, but can only get it up with guys. I find men sexually arousing, but not really attractive, I couldn't imagine spending my life with a man

They are required to tell people if you think about harming yourself or others, which I constantly think of so it's not really an option

All those toes... Yum yum

whatever you say user, just don't off yourself yet. there's still qt shota in the world to come.

Only reason I haven't killed myself yet. Cute boys drawn or otherwise. I'm going to have a few shots and then I will be back

just don't get alcohol poisoning kek

here's the shotafur thread if anyone cares

Nothing like some whiskey at 12:50 in the afternoon

Bet they're all sweaty and smelly from working hard. Mmmm

moar shota and loli together

I want to cuddle like that with a sweaty qt 3.14

Noms. What kind?

Ranger, never had it before but I got it for free so fuck it right

Here's the rest of that series, if you want it:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=oonani

hey you're a pretty cool guy. thanks user!!!!!

:\

MOOOODS

Why would they come to a dead thread