Serious question, why niggers can't swim? I've never seen a nigger in a pool

Serious question, why niggers can't swim? I've never seen a nigger in a pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZKo_enssAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real answer? Population concentrations in urban areas meaning limited access to aquatic facilities coupled with de jure and defacto racial segregation preventing access for most black people until fairly recently.

That.... that's actually a pretty good answer user.

Because swimming ain't gangsta.

niggers very rarely have to swim from the police so they get no practise

how recently? are there any blacks alive who lived through it?

nobody knows. especially not this faggot posting his copypasta bullshit that gets posted in every nigger swim thread

Not to mention the origin of their race is usually from an area where rain and bodies of water are scarce.

I know i dont belong here but im glad these friends could die together trying to save eachother. You don't normally see this in people.

Serious question, why can't you swim? I've never seen you in a pool.

Because you can't smoke crack under water

Never seen the Olympics, eh?

Yes, because most people are smart enough to not jump in after a drowning person

Same. Went from one dead nog to six in almost no time at all.

To fucking stupid. why didn't they ever develop technology past various sticks and shit hut?

Then you've never seen a public pool, nothing but..

>I've never seen a nigger in a pool.
Oh really?

Their names are the funniest thing about this article.

Niggers have a higher centre of gravity, therefore they are better runners.
Whites/Asians have a lower centre of gravity, they are better swimmers.

Which is also why niggers play basketball, it's much easier to balance at that height than it would be for whites/asians.

>shallow water
>just there to rape white women

Nice try Jamal, but we're on to you!

retard detected

nigger detected

Mostly what I've seen is black parents (mostly mothers) weren't taught how to swim properly, and are overly protective so they don't want their children to swim either. Doesn't make sense, but it keeps their child out of the thing that's a danger to the parent.

Because the pool is closed.

>gots to keep my baby safe, so no swimminz
>but guns and drugs and gangs are fine!

Yeah, that makes sense.

>every nigger swim thread
it must be really hard being so mad and keeping tabs on nigger swim threads on the internet

ISWYDT

They never evolved the ability to.

because every black mother highly appreciates their children getting into that kind of shit

Meh, Marine Corps swim qual level 1 here.
>am Blacker than Shannon sharpe
>we exist

>keeping tabs on nigger swim threads
i'd rather assume he creates them....

>defacto racial segregation preventing access

No ones preventing them from going to the beach, or public pools.

Just as much as anything most blacks can't or just are refusing to learn becuase it has nothing to do with getting money as easily as possible.

because chimps don't like water

>am Blacker than Shannon sharpe
pic for reference, and i've been looking for an excuse to post this forever

They didn't need to in their climate.
The only reason Europeans did is because they needed to, to be able to deal with the cold harsh climate to survive

Exceptions to the rule do not disprove the rule

100% guaranteed chance of escape, just jump in water

>why can't niggers swim?
Learn to speak English, you illiterate fuck.

More or less this; learning to swim seen as a luxury in the inner city as opposed to survival skill.

I don't know where you guys live. But fuck. This is completely silly.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Swimming works every muscle in the body. Have you ever seen a nigger work?

Just because you're black doesn't mean you're a nigger.

This makes absolutely no sense considering they were in a natural body of water.

Hurr, blacks can't swim cuz rivers and lakes were illegal!

They have shit culture, and they don't emphasize swimming in that shit culture.

>why niggers can't swim?
do monkeys swim? there's your answer

came here to say this. Although it doesn't fit what Cred Forums wants to hear, it's the truth

They have heavier , denser bones

Give me the definition of a "nigger"

They're afraid the chlorine will bleach them white.

They actually don't have a bone in the foot that allows swimming.

True fact.

They literally do. They only bitch about it when they die.

It's nigger culture. Honestly I didn't think there was a difference until I moved to the south and met blacks with an actual culture. Religious blacks that care about their families and community don't count as niggers.

New York blacks count as niggers.

Yes it does.

It's refreshing when someone on Cred Forums actually makes some fucking sense

If you know who your father is, you aren't a nigger.

Learned in your many interactions with black families - right?

Fuck off Tumblr, they're all niggers. They're all committing crimes every day, and they'll all kill you for any reason they see fit. The only difference is that some are good actors.

I lived in a community full of nogs. We had a pool. Until they destroyed it. It had bathrooms and everything and they put holes in the walls. Broke the gates they ended up closing the pool.

>why don't they know how to swim
>"stepped off into an 18 foot sinkhole"

Pretty sure they just got sucked down

I am black, faggot. So yes.

No justice no peace

>18ft sinkhole
>Full of water

White people call that a pool, or swimming hole.

NewFag

I guess you weren't watching the olympics. You should watch something else on tv besides Fox News

prove it

>sinkhole =/= quicksand
You can't get sucked down by just water.

well except if you don't swim or hold your breath

timestamp

water to the knees, holds flip flops to run away from the water police

Are you saying blacks can't swim BC of racism? I live Chicago and there is a giant fucking lake next to it

>Snapshot_20150429
>2015 04 29

""""""""no"""""""""

You also can't smoke Newports or drink a 40 under water.

I'm not a narcissist, I don't take pictures of myself very often.

>nigger swim thread
Literally the first time I seen this thread.

This. Many cities closed their public pools rather than integrating them. Its lead to much lower rates of swimming ability among African-Americans residing in cities.

you fail to mention shitty parenting and almost no involvement in the child's life. Most black parents simply never even bother having their kids learn how to swim. They could easily sign their kids up for some swimming lessons.

I asked my black gf this and she didn't really have a good answer. I think it might be due to self fulling prophecy in that you are told you can't swim so you believe you can't. Ive taken her swimming a few times and she can swim but panics at times and starts to sink but when calm can.

but you see that this is nowhere near proof - the picture is over a year old and possibly taken from someone else - i won't even bother to reverse search it...

You can't pay for swim lessons with food stamps

Same reason why not every single dog can swim. Different types of dogs accommodate different body types and bone structures. Blacks have a different body type and bone structure from other races which causes them to not be able to stay afloat

You can't buy 30 inch rims for you car with food stamps, but that doesn't seem to stop them.

Active parenting simply isn't something most black parents give a flying fuck about. That's why literally 70% of black children are raised by a single mother.

Black girl (UK) I went out with gave 2 reasons:
1. Blacks have denser muscles (long twitch I think) so find it harder to swim.
2. Afro hair and chlorine don't mix and causes damage.

A fat black person still can't swim. Muscle theory debunked.

They steal the wheels.

Literally every single dog can swim.

Every single child in the school district I live in learns to swim as part of the curriculum, I dont know a single person over the age of 7 and under 70 who does not know how to swim. In fact I did not even know there were people who did not know how to swim until I was in my late teens. What catches me off guard is when I see a boat full of black people on the lake. Only happened twice.

that "hands up, don't shoot" shit is getting old.
anyway, who did she steal that medal from?

>implying niggers go to school

Holy fucking hell. I woke up my child I laughed so fucking hard.

Except for the fact that most black people dont live and cities and the majority of black people alive today were born after segregation. Almost every animal can learn how to swim, black people are just fucking stupid.

Fucking billian.

kek

>Except for the fact that most black people dont live and cities

Wrong. The overwhelming majority of blacks live in urban environments. Rural and suburban areas have very few blacks.

All their pools are always closed due to AIDS, they have nowhere to learn

Cuz James--the nigger hating dolphin.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZKo_enssAQ

Hahaha! When I read your title, this was the incident that came immediately to mind

Who teaches dogs how to swim? Or any other animal? You dont need lessons, just intelligence and instinct. Niggers clearly lack at least one of those things.

Nice try nigger. Give Phelps his medal back.

real answer - swimming is generally learned as a child by school and parents, lack of school and fathers mean they never really learn,

dont be retarded mate. throw ur 5 (not a baby, babies float or some shit) year old in the pool, see what happens. i live in scandi surrounded by water. we had swimming lessons at school just the same.

For the same reason they stay away from showers

Throw your teenager in the pool. If he doesnt survive he is a retard or physically disabled. That is my argument. No one would expect babies and small children to swim laps right away.

While I agree swimming should be wasy, the thousands of incidents of people drowning because they don't know how to swim suggests otherwise.

I've known how to swim as long as I can remember, but obviously it isn't so intuitive or there wouldn't be so many drownings.

Sickle cells are named after sickles. Sickles are made of Iron. Iron is heavy. Can't swim with all that metal weighing you down.