Going to bake weed based cookies tonight with my friend. Been smoking dope for 2 years now but never did thay before...

Going to bake weed based cookies tonight with my friend. Been smoking dope for 2 years now but never did thay before. Any tips?

More cookie less weed. Trust me

Don't be dumb and just bake the herb into the cookies. Look up how to make proper canna oil or butter. It uses more weed than you probably think it will.

you want pure fat like ghee instead of country crock butter. look up a good recipie for that, anything that doesnt rest well for 6hrs plus is just a waste of time.

>smoking out of a shitty plastic bottle
God I have never and WILL never fucking understand this disgusting poorfaggotry

Stop buying $20 bags every other day and save up for a bong for fucks sake, you literally look subhuman smoking out of that shit

Who the fuck mixes weed with tobacco in a bong?!

>Been smoking dope for 2 years
>Still uses tinfoil

That's a special kind of dumb I'm seeing.

Faggots with too much dick everywhere inside them to realize how much of a retarded, poor, AIDS riddled faggot they are

What the fuck is that fucking chow mein in that bowl!? What is that shit?

literally giving yourself brain damage if u smoke out of that tinfoil u autist

eat as much cookies as you can, the wont hit you

>implying smoke doesn't kill brain cells

The butter is important. The butter is what makes it good, focus on the ganjabutter.

A lot of people add tobacco because it hits you harder. Never liked it. I'm lazy, make firecrackers if I eat it.

What kind of poor Google smokes out of a coke bottle?

Blend the weed in a good blender with a cup or two of Everclear for a few minutes. Filter the mixture out using a coffee filter. Rinse the remaining weed with a little more Everclear to get all the resin out.

Toss the weed down the garbage disposal.

Put the Everclear mixture in a small sauce pan and put it on the stove on the LOWEST setting and let it sit there for about 2-4 hours evaporating. (Don't crank up the heat to speed the process, you'll burn it.)

Once the alcohol and water are almost all gone, add a stick of regular old butter to the greenish resin left behind. Stir slowly with a spatula until all the resin combines with the butter. Turn off the heat and let it cool.

Use this butter in any cookie or brownie recipe that calls for it.

Alternative -

Soak the weed in warm water for about an hour. Drain water and toss weed in a good blender. Add fruit (fresh and frozen), juice, a granola bar, whatever else you like to make a good high fiber, high fat, fruit smoothie. Drink and enjoy.

Press weed into rosin, decarb the rosin, infuse into oil or butter, best edibles ever.

Why mix tabacco? That's fucking gross enough as it is

Decarb rosin 45 minutes @ 240 F

Could this be done with other high percentage alcohols like absinthe(90%)? Everclear is not sold where I live

Brits are literally 100 years behind smoking of west coast americans.

Different areas of living = different prices of weed.
Some people have to conserve weed by using tobbaco

Dont do this, this is extremely illegal and dangerous and results in poorer results. Do the rosin technique.

just throw the raw weed right into the batter

That pic though...1- smoking out of plastic containers is gross, 2-smoking out of a aluminum foil bowl is damaging to both your lungs and brain, 3-why do you eurofags mix tobacco in with your weed? That's disgusting and does NOT increase the high. All it does is make you cough more, which does not make you higher. That's just oxygen deprivation.

thats a myth

it doesnt tho

any cheap over the counter high proof clear alcohol will do.

Remember the alcohol is flammable as it evaporates off, be careful if you have a gas stove.

Doesn't kill brain cells but you inhale the aluminum and that kinda fucks your lungs up and can result it Alzheimer's at a earlier age.

And puts you at risk of blowing up and burning down your house, getting charged with "manufacturing controlled substance", like meth.

Heating and inhaling alumimum has links to memory loss and alzheimers

That stuff doesn't sound healthy at all.

>dumbass pothead believes everything he hears without following up and fact checking

people like you are the reason nobody takes us seriously

What's unhealthy about it, it's the pure oil without any plant material. Better quality than any solvent extract and gives you better edibles as you can easily measure potency, the taste is cleaner, and theyre the easiest on the stomach. If youre used to pressing rosin you can have edibles ready within 1 hour with no mess to clean up.

Ive been making edibles for 10 years.

Still doesn't sound healthy to me.

"American rosin is obtained from the turpentine of Longleaf Pine Pinus palustris and Loblolly Pine P. taeda."

It's basically tree sap. Fuck ingesting that.

Infuse butter over a double boiler and then make rice crispy squares

0/10

use hash to make butter and bake with it

yeah bro fuck tree sap Im like "dude you want me to drink tree blood no fucking way mate" and I chuged a mountain dew instead it's guuci bro youve GOT to DOO the DEW am i mcfucjing right bro fuck that

Wait for it to kick in, don't make the classic mistake of saying "these cookies are too weak/slow, I'm gonna eat a bunch more" and getting way too fucking high.

good answer

I'm can't smoke well for a week or so, viral bs.

I would get so high on some edibles right now.

>ate two weed cookies 40min ago
>see this thread
well well well

just make oil instead man....i can tell your aussie fag like me so cookies is a waste brah and only make oil out of stems and kif shit