REKT THREAD GO!

REKT THREAD GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/WMVrmCyl/the-islamic-state-22hell-of-the-apostates-wilacc84yat-shamacc84l-baghdacc84d22_hd.mp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNR0wQok-4
youtu.be/npbFzDwAzUY?t=21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K, bitch tits

That bitch got owned, fucking faggot

top kek

PERFECT

nice

She gets destroyed

Kek

>when you allah so hard that you akbar

Deus Vult

He's got nicer teeth then I do.

omigod
source right now

OPs mom gets wrecked everynight by the whole neighborhood

That is actually quite sad.

top kek, this guy is a god

so did he give her a covert spray of tear gas, or am I missing something?

Idk sorry... Wish I knew, diamonds Everytime

> merely pretending to be dead.

When he slapped the balloon out of her hand it hit her in the face

He touched the balloon sword which than proceeded to hit her face and deflate at the same time.

This is why you always treat best buy employees with respect.

videos.files.wordpress.com/WMVrmCyl/the-islamic-state-22hell-of-the-apostates-wilacc84yat-shamacc84l-baghdacc84d22_hd.mp4

Polak

?

>my ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same?

To all you nigger lovers and niggers on this thread right now, here is why whites are smarter, faster and stronger than you ever be. Suck my superior manhood bitches!

few more years and their eugenic breeding will be the end of us

Sauce?

I rekt OPs mom last night

Polish people are funny.... You know how to teach a Polish child to put on their underwear?

...Yellow Infront brown in back

original

Oh shit

XD SO FUNNY!!!11!!1!!1

O mie foking gode thise is a su lol

Ha
>got eem

Top fucking kek

jegg?

Nice

What a hunk.

It's not that funny.

love how he puts it down says com take it muther fucker

shoulda knocked her out.

it's just a flesh wound........

QUADRA KILL

Holy shit my sides

Gold

I've always desired to know the story behind this.

>white dude chillin
>multicultural crew comes by
>passivley push him and attack him
>he fights back
>bitch bites him
>homeless guy in camo get knocked the fuck out

like wtf is going on.

Russia is going on my friend

▲▲

can't tell if newfag or making fun of newfags

Can someone zoom in on his face and caption it "Did I remember to turn the oven off?" Or some shit.

get well soon, little midget

He is quite ok. Walked away without a scratch.

Actually I believe he had a sprained ankle

Hmmm, still not a scratch.

so cool where can i see more of these

The middle east

Ankle looks just fine. Might have a sore knee though.

Yup it was a sore knee not his ankle

OP here....well guys looks like this is it thread is going dead...I hope to see you all in the after life

well im not ready to die

Maisie?

It isn't that bad. Few rockets here and there. Some IEDs and tics. You'll be ok.

Omfg.... i hate tics

Not those kind. The getting shot at kind.

I havent seen much rekt threads the last weeks, what's going on?

poor coke can

Not many people are into them I guess

Baited that bitch

Kick off your Sunday shoes

cameraman should be shot

Where is that photo of a deer a PAVING CREW just went straight over rather than moving it?

What movie is that?

Who takes the camera down when the fun happens?. kys cameraman

something tells me this cop was driving in the wrong lane

Something is afoot

Fuck motors

Welcome to Cred Forums. 12 year old autist.

I want to fuck his eye socket
> I'm faping now

RIP little birdie

I want to know if it's behind or front of the spine.

why

Niggers that's why

Rapist.

What was he searching for?

He wanted a white dick.

gypsy subhumans stealing wood, owner caught them stealing.

nice meme you receding hairline, squinty-eyed newfag

kek'd

when leg day goes too far

good. I hate those fucking obnoxious motorbikers. all around my campus making themselves as loud as possible "RARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGHRHGRGRHRGRHRHRGHRGGRRHRGRH"

you know they're living off daddy's money too, or else they wouldn't be able to afford one.

isis memes are god tier still

> mah man

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Terrible fuck technique needs work

snackbar.rar

don't care

Please stop posting this. Its just soooo dumb. it was never funny.

are you a wizard?

stale pasta is stale

you, a wizard are

are you a wizard?

>that choke hold mate

Where is the aftermath?

Looks better in the first picture

Gittarackur in nigger form?

It's magic.

is that the fat albert of isis?

>I don't even know where the fuck to begin...

but you did

Looks like in front

here come the footfags

Fuck haha

Like this?

as you can see she is edgier than the policeman. this caused the baloon to pop

Circumcision and test of strength if you don't cry or flinch

Many people on /b are self loathing, underage, edgy faggots who have not had enough life experiences for them to even put what you said into context. It probably isn't even their faults tough, maybe it is because they had shitty parents who can still support their shitty lives, lack of hardships, corrupted worldview etc... Almost all the people on this site are sadists, depressed, and lonely, and this place is a community of that vibration.

yes, caitlyn said she had anal last night was in very good spirits this morning!

Kek

Newfag took copypasta b8 I see

You should be pissed of about stale pasta.
P.s. they're already dead. What do you want us to do? Cry? This is Cred Forums, not reddit.

Can we get some real gore and shit here? And some OC or something? Tired of copied bullshit...and don't go to BestGore like an absolute faggot...post OC to make this rekt thread good

Right answer!

i need something like this for my front yard, damn leaves like to collect on the front porch, this should clear them out

Physx by nvidia

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Cred Forums. Do anything else.

assault on an officer

this is why i came to Cred Forums

the blast wave looks so damn crazy

Does this make anyone else semi hard and hungry?

Saving this shit thread.

look at him not slug that last chick when she goes to pick up the wood but drops it when he charges her. a respectable doling out of whoopass

this post gives me
+1 bleed damage

I feel this is copypasta...not sure but I'm a narcissist, yes, but also a misanthrope and nihilist, I hate everyone and have no real moral code...so I'm already cancer with or without this site

fixed

fuck, how do i undo this? shiit, microwaving pc now

Cock magic.

Fuck no. If you really think this site sucks, go on either
A. Other Boards
B. Go back to /r/eddit
or
C. An hero

They're already dead. There's nothing we can really do. So what if we participate in rekt threads? We're not actually going outside and killing people. At least me. If you think these arre fucked up, just avoid them. It's not that hard.

Well, you must have illegal shit on your PC then...this is why you don't save things

u mad white bois ?

making a custom condom.
just kidding , nigs dont wear condoms

Does /b have any hackers that will get my IP off the watch list. I am willing to pay a lot of $$$.

this, hes getting married and they do this as a sign of manhood.

>when you are hit by a flying squirrel, and it's not the right species

Still fapped.

you fapped to text ?

This is why you sharpen your blade...and don't have AIDS to make you so weak that you can't chop off heads

I like the idea of getting caught
Or I like really small images of unidentified girls

Take your pick

and also, sharpen your aids

you want a rush ? search lolita on image fap.

and make sure you don't have TOOLS

Haha I don't have AIDS, I have cancer

Faggot should have died. At least he's not a harleyfag

There are better places to search for lolicon

K3k

>no vpn
>implying already not on watch list
>1337 hackers on Cred Forums
>binypa
Kill yourself underage

And you as well

top kek fag. as if i'd fall for that

go to 9gag thats where the real haxors lurk.
theyre always posting life hax

anyone on Cred Forums is automatically on watch list. thanks to Cred Forums

wrong

Phonefag. Idk how to webm from mobile.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNR0wQok-4

Anyone have this one saved as webm already?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MODS

you can save wbms on mobile, and post em.

MY LEG!

>that sound barrier breaking
>that shockwave
>that cleared ground after the shockwave

I know bombs are usually feared by every person, but goddamn are they a marvel of physics.

Kek'd hard

fuck, all i heard was my leg from sponge bob

This

mods

>sound barrier
my voice is being oppressed

▲▲

Meh, that and the site is watched all over ever since the crimes and stuff that have claimed the lives of others in the past...

Stupid googles. White people had to teach them everything.

▲▲

▲▲

It doesn't work anymore. You little newfag.

▲▲
▲▲▲

Train your larynx and lungs so hard until you can scream at super sonic levels.

Or get augmented.

I extremely suggest augmenting your entire everything.

▲▲

Doesnt it?

▲▲

FFS IT JUST MIGHT BE TIME FOR TACOS. THE BEST CURE FOR FAGGOTRY, CANSER, AIDS, GAY AIDS, AND FAGGOTRY.

Found the cuck

How about this one?

*▲*
▲ ▲

What a worthless faggot.

"Can we hurry it up here? I've got a golfing thing at 3."

It should really be "I've got a brunch at 11"

That's not a nice way to talk about yourself you kike, keep sucking nigger dong while I get your room ready for you and your bull at the remodeled Auschwitz

is that... DID HE HAVE A PIERCED NIP?

nope its a relic, this is from uncharted 4. looks realistic as fuck huh, naughty dog went all out this time

I thought it was Fallout New Vegas?

Sam Kinison was right, who knew.
There is no peace for the dead

youtu.be/npbFzDwAzUY?t=21s

Bait at it's finest.

honey?

MODS

did he post any more?

He Allah'd when he should have Snakbar'd

Oh yeah, this guy's name I think is Luka. He cannibalized his ex after raping his body and obviously cutting it apart, has several videos of him tormenting animals (One of him suffocating kittens with a vacuum, another feeding his yellow boa a live kitten, another cutting a kitten's head off- again, while live.)

U dont understand

this fucker is terrible at butchery

Luka Magnotta. He's a especially troubled faggot who couldn't even sell his boipussy. He used to edit himself into other people's Wikipedia pages.