Cred Forums's thoughts on this guy?

Cred Forums's thoughts on this guy?

bump

Senna is awesome, his rivalry vs prost as well as Niki Lauda and James Hunt's rivalry got me into F1.

It sucks that he died the way he did, but that brought on a new age of safety for F1 which is always good.

i think he's a good guy.

I think he banged your mom OP

true, who could resist him?

Should'a learnt to drive

yeah, his rivalry with prost made for a great story. but they've always had respect for each other's style.

3 time world champion. not an argument.

I know nothing about f1, and I cant see why people enjoy watching cars go round round round, If I wanted to see that, I´d be standing next to the highway all day.

definitely.

I've always enjoyed the camaraderie between all the opponents in f1.

I see the same thing in MMA, they all have mutual respect for one another.

Sportsmanship is dank.

Legend. If anyone hasn't seen the documentary Senna, watch it now; you don't even need to be an F1 fan to enjoy it.

I used to think the same thing, I always compared f1 and nascar as the same thing.

Then I started to watch f1, it's ridiculously intense, those inch close near collisions, the insanely fast speed these guys have to go to to beat eachother, the tracks themselves being fucking BEAUTIFUL (monaco being one of my favorites) as well as extremely dangerous makes it exciting to watch.

I like watching the highlights though, but if I have time I'll sometimes catch a live race.

You could reduce any sport like this but that's missing the point. It's about watching people who are the best in the world at what they do.

he's incredible, but his true measure of talent was at european grand prix in 1993. there, he overtook micheal schumacher, alain prost and damon hill. all of those people combined are 12 championships.

Youre a fucking nerd.

F1 is much different than the sport you alluded to NASCAR.

Go drive your Scion TC.

Schumacher is better

is sportmanship the true redpill?

eh, I just like seeing respect after intense anger and aggression, just cool to see.

Wouldn't say it's red pill.

different era's, user. schumacher had nobody to oppose him while senna had to beat the likes of nigel mansell, nelson pipquet, alain prost, and so much more.

except for alonso. but beside him, schumacher had no one that opposed his dominance.

bump

ayrton senna in 1984 was mind blowing, as it was only his first year. he literally brought a car that wasn't competitive to podium!

You're forgetting 2005 when he finished the season in 3rd place, ahead of Montoya and Fisichella who both had far more comprehensively dominant cars.

>no one even mentioning Vettel

actually Montoya's car wasn't that dominant, it was fast but unreliable. and fisichella couldnt score alot of points, due to his pace.

adrian newey won those titles for him.

The car was always better than Vettel

David Tooltard. He never could compete like a real man. Second fiddle to Hakkinen. Not even close to Schumacher.

I wish

I wish

i wish.

david was actually ok, he peformed very well in 2001 and came behind schumacher in points.

If you're looking for racing legends, search Zanardi. Guy lost his legs in a racing accident, but he still races, he still competes in triatlons and he's just an inspiration. Much better than the immature boys of the current generation or the reckless swaggering machos of the mid 1900's

true, the hype was only because of the car.

zanardi is one of the based racing legend among senna, prost, mansell.

The drivers these days are mostly incompetent idiots with allot of money, or bland test dummies who drive like they're in a simulator and not a race. That's why I'm hype for Verstappen, he's bringing some spice in the game

thats true. there so much pay drivers that dont have any skill other than shilling for their sponsers.

bump

Hamilton
Rosberg
Vettel
Raikkonen
Alonso
Massa
Button
Hulkenberg
Perez
>no skill

Hamilton and rosberg doesn't count, they just got lucky with the right team at the right time.

BUMP

sure the past few years with the turbo hybrid = Mercedes domination, but both drivers were amazing before that happened
Rosberg was great even in his rookie year, at least when his car wasn't a steaming pile of shit
Hamilton lost the championship by 1 point in his rookie year
both have been fantastic ever since then

Fuckin Lewis Hamilton is a cunt
Hopefully he will hit a wall in his crotch rocket.

Ricciardo fan here. I'm British and most love Hamilton, in my eyes though he's just an arrogant immature twat.

man i want Ricciardo to win more races, he's genuinely enjoyable to watch

Plus he's a nigger

I think he left a permanent mark on the F1 World, but mainly in one segment at Imola.

And a genuinely nice guy. He's just got a great attitude.

I liked him in Portlandia.