And just like that, Trump wins the presidency

and just like that, Trump wins the presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sB68nQMsmm0
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=3L5hn5B8TYI
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/04/14/the-facts-about-the-estate-tax-and-farmers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cruz got cucked so hard

>65% estate tax

lol theres no way she isnt going to do some sneaky bullshit where she makes sure she and her lakys jew themselves to being exempt from it

youtube.com/watch?v=sB68nQMsmm0

Estate tax only applies to richfags transferring over 5 million worth of assets doe

>richfags
>5 million
Choose one faggot, 5 million isn't even that much

What the fuck?

Richfag detected

>have a family farm dating back to 1870s?

>lol fuck you pay me! now enjoy selling your farm out while some big brand corporation turns it into another god awful steroid injected mutant chicken slaughter house

keep bitching about the lack of "muh organic farmers markets!" to you faggot

Estate tax affects like 1% of the 1%. I hate Clinton but if you think the estate tax is going to end her, when a lot of worse revelations didn't, you're only kidding yourself.

You have no idea how to manage personal finances. You are probably some idiot that will just rent for their entire life.

There was a large group of NEVERTRUMP republicans backing her and she just lost it all. And estate tax effects a lot of upper middle class people to. The same limousine liberals that may virtue signal a lot, but will vote red in the privacy of the voting booth

also, Trump pretty much already won Florida in the early vote

its a meme from Cred Forums

Actually the people who are affected by it the most are usually farmers who own huge plots of land that sold would be worth millions but working it to grow did only produces a fraction of that so they end up getting screwed in the end

Truth

HEY LOOK AT ME!ยก IM A BUSINESS AND FINANCE MAJOR AT MY SOPHOMORE YEAR AND I KNOW EVERYTHING!

not him, but you are clearly a dumb fuck if you actually think estate tax only effects the upper 1% super giga rich

He didn't say that though

youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

Estate tax... [crpped out of picture] for those who own estates worth over 5 million or nearly 11 mill for couples
I know whose beind op's post

65% tax seems fair

just like when my grandmother who had worked and paid taxes her entire life died and 40% of everything she owned was given to the government in inheritance tax instead of to her children

completely fair

youtube.com/watch?v=3L5hn5B8TYI

You posted this thread anyway.
95% of the people who already decided they were going to vote for clinton don't give a fuck about ted cruz, and they don't make enough money to care about estate taxes. Every time someone posts these retarded "CLINTON'S FINISHED" one liners, it's actually something with zero effect on anything.

>65% tax seems fairjust like when my grandmother who had worked and paid taxes her entire life died and 40% of everything she owned was given to the government in inheritance tax instead of to her childrencompletely fair

Come on! It is Clinton fair and you know it!

>95% of the people who already decided they were going to vote for clinton don't give a fuck about ted cruz

a large chunk of republicans werent going to vote for Trump in protest and now they decided they will vote for him. Do you get your news from anywhere other than John Oliver youtube clips?

Except you miss OPs point that the Cruz
endorsement frees his wing monkeys to vote for Trump?

Untrue. There's a whole other set of tax laws for inherited agricultural properties.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/04/14/the-facts-about-the-estate-tax-and-farmers/

willing to bet hillary and the other millionaire dems who support this find some way to weasel out of paying it themselves

Her kids did jackshit to earn that money besides being in the lucky sperm club. The government should've taken 100% of her money.

>The government should've taken 100% of her money.

why? to give it to a bunch of other poor fags who also did nothing to deserve it?