Cred Forums's opinion on sunshine

Cred Forums's opinion on sunshine

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

best 3d mario title.

Are you serious?

Idk, I don't play games that are marketed towards 9 year olds.

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

I wanna fuck that squiter

Are you serious?

It was aight. Not good, not bad.

I didn't like it very much but the environments were really cool

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

I'm serious

I enjoyed the ever living fuck out of it. Still only have 119 Shine Sprites though.

Are you serious?

Are you serious? you want opinions on this game now?

Childhood autism obscures an accurate rating but I loved this as a kid on the gamecube. That being said I'd rather replay mario64 or galaxy than sunshine. I'd rank it as last among the 3d marios (not counting shit tier 3d lands/world etc)

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

played the shit out of it as a kid

i recall being puzzled by the negative fan feedback

it was the beginning of gimmicks in what was supposed to be legit mario games (as in, not the side games like m tennis, kart, party, golf, etc.) and that makes it a tough pill to swallow because those sorts of things usually dont sit well. we like to play the games for the original mechanics for the most part and removing those for gimmicks is annoying (sonic heroes, etc).

despite that it was really fun. the mechanics were legitimately good and having a character who could do that shit in any game would actually be a lot of fun. replace the water with lasers and you'd have a cool action adventure space mission type game.

i replayed it in adulthood several times because nintendo games are really easy to emulate on PC, and did enjoy it. I'm not a very good gamer though and get stuck after a certain point, even when using a walkthrough to try and figure things out, it just becomes too hard for me to do.

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

It's a game. I guess.

kek