Donald Trump is a piece of shit

Donald Trump is a piece of shit.

Every day that goes by has him taking a 180 degree turn on his earlier campaign promises. Example: "I'll be better for gays than Hillary." Now, he wants us to eat Santorum and Scalia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UY5oCdvC7A
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA
youtube.com/watch?v=nEkL6B5MzYw
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
thegailygrind.com/2016/09/23/trump-reinforces-anti-lgbt-positions-reverse-marriage-equality/
washingtonblade.com/2016/09/22/santorum-gets-top-billing-trumps-catholic-advisory-group/
towleroad.com/2016/08/donald-trump-lgbt-3/
thegailygrind.com/2016/08/09/trump-to-join-rubio-at-closed-door-anti-gay-event-in-orlando-on-2-month-anniversary-of-pulse-attack/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/issues-of-importance-to-catholics
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=166&v=9hA-9Fx_RQM&ebc=ANyPxKq1rn9VBzXxY01Z5S2VMj_iz4VneAptJRGvvPpXCkLxUGfIwTar0iesKNozn_zx3Tn97WBrTyzvwOf8tW9bqx29rWIqWw
youtube.com/watch?v=MqegH3JXzLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

correction.

He promised to be "much" better.

fuck that greedy prick. he's just trying to make money any way he can. now it's off of the taxpayers.

>Trump To Join Rubio At Closed-Door Anti-Gay Event In Orlando

>GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and Florida Senator Marco Rubio (R) are set to headline an anti-LGBT religious conference this Thursday in Orlando on the two-month anniversary of the Pulse nightclub attack, reports the Christian Broadcasting Network.

>Trump and Rubio will be speaking to hundreds of pastors in a private closed-door event sponsored by the American Renewal Project. The event will feature some of the country’s most vehement anti-LGBT activists, including David Barton, Bill Federer, Ken Graves and Mat Staver.

>Lane warned that “homosexuals praying at the Inauguration” in 2012 would cause “car bombs in Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Des Moines, Iowa” as a sign of God’s judgment and that the “pagan onslaught” of the LGBT rights movement will lead to the destruction of America

>Homosexual desire and marriage is unnatural and — more so — is a symptom of advanced cultural decay and precursor to the collapse of the Republican Party and the nation…,” Lane warns. “The mark of a decadent society is the exaltation and normalization of sin — which leads to the death.”

>In July, Trump endorsed North Carolina’s anti-T bill, after previously claiming he didn't have a problem with people using whatever bathroom they felt they needed to use.

>Trump selected Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to be his running mate, a man with a horrendous record on LGBT rights issues. Last year, Pence signed into law the Religious Freedom Restoration Act that allowed businesses and individuals in Indiana to deny services to LGBT people under the guise of “religious freedom,” and shielded them from potential lawsuits.

>major corporations threatened to boycott. Pence argued that money from the Ryan White Program should be redirected to anti-gay conversion businesses

Oi vey.

Gay people don't matter, at all. Stop kissing their asses to try to seem progressive. Real issues, like the national debt, terrorism, and illegal immigrstion should be our main focus. Liberals need to get their prioroties in order.

>source: the washington post
Boy im sure thats some unbiased reporting right there.

Fuck off, CTR.

Go correct the record somewhere else, you stupid cunts.

it is

S H I L L A R Y

Okay friend whatever you say! It must be nice being retarded, not having to worry about reality. Liberals really are subhumans.

C O N A L D

>you

>old interviews of Hillary saying Gays are sick and should seek treatment
>She says what she has to
>Being mad at Trump for speaking his mind
>getting even more livid when he cahnges what he meant

yet you still want to vote Shillary in?

>mfw I dont like either candidate

>Gay people don't matter, at all.

Look, ma, a commie who belongs in Maoist China!

Fuck individuals' liberty and freedom! It's all about the average fat stupid hetero

>trusting Clinton Central to not edit any clips they use now
Enjoy The Clinton News Network kid.

He joined the League of Doom too, did you hear about that one?

>It's all about the average fat stupid hetero

Yes, because they have the most money to donate to Israel via taxes

(if we ignore the little fact that gay men are quite a bit more likely, statistically, to get a college degree)

whatever shillary is paying you to make these threads. It's not enough.
sage

You just convinced me, as a pro life nave SEAL with over 5000 deployments and who fully supports every military action ever committed by the US GOVT to vote DEM. I will sell my eagle named small government to pay the reparations to the first black man I see. Cant you see how progressive I am!? I AM THE MOST PROGRESSED AND ENLIGHTENED INDIVIDUAL HERE, WORSHIP ME!!

See, kids- this is how you shitpost.

sure kid

>you cant point out that one candidate is a lying asshole who will say anything to bleed more campaign funds out of retards without being a mindless shill for the other giant asshole who will say anything to bleed more campaign funds out of retards!

Just cause cause you point out trump is a cunt doesnt mean you dont think hillary is one too

>It's all about the average fat stupid hetero

I hear Michelle Bachmann likes this program:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UY5oCdvC7A

It's funny because it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

low bait, next time try harder.... stupid faggot take at least 5 minutes to create a acceptable bait post

you realize it doesnt matter who you vote for

we're fucked either way

weakest attempt to dodge the facts ever

>we're fucked either way

Yes, but Trump has now gone further than Clinton in the anti-gay shit slinging.

He also exposed his clear capacity for being a total lying douche.

Right, no matter who we vote for it will be Mighty Whitey
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

>Yes, but Trump has now gone further than Clinton in the anti-gay shit slinging.
You're gonna destroy your country over gay people?
>He also exposed his clear capacity for being a total lying douche.
Have you seen what was in clintons emails?

He's going to win, and it's funny as fuck

>informed voters

sure kid

Yeah, it's hilarious how they claim to be all for individual responsibility and rights but then say the Constitution shouldn't apply to gay citizens because there are fewer of them.

They really should move to China.

No one cares what a filthy homosexual thinks. die in a raging fire you abomination of Satan.

1) The autistic narcissism of claiming that everyone else is you.

2) The autistic defiance of clear reality — where gay rights are constantly being debated.

filthy nigger muslim faggot

I know this isn't 1980, but the polls look almost the exact same as they did then, your poll numbers don't mean anything

Correction

>360 degree turn

>Yeah, it's hilarious how they claim to be all for individual responsibility and rights but then say the Constitution shouldn't apply to gay citizens because there are fewer of them.

Because they don't believe what they claim to be about.

All they care about is self-promotion like their leader.

That goes for both candidates' bases, too.

degree turn

If only.

"I'll be much better for gays than Hillary" is a Trump I was ready to vote for.

but then he decided to show us his true colors

Aren't you a special snowflake. So you think autistic people are narcissist while clamming that you know what I think is not what everyone thinks that isn't you.

The only place gay rights are being discussed still is among self-hating white morons who are obsessed with identity and the very few Christians who still have a voice in the west. In other words the far left liberal's and the far right conservatives. The crazies. The rest of us don't give a shit and most of us think you're sick fuckers who should be allowed to be sick fuckers.

Eat shit you faggot.

these 2 mongers make Beavis and Butthead look good.

Honestly I don't care if a person't gay, I do care if they are a slimebag SJW. Most SJW's happen to be gay

look up David Petraeus. He had some classified information stolen and was fined and put on probation.
Crooked Hillary had much much more information stolen and was found not guilty? It's not that she isn't crooked, It's the fact that she is so crooked that she made friends all the way in the FBI

Go fuck yourself, fucking cucked conservstive. Youre going to bring up immigration when trumps fucking wife is an immigrant. So much for the mexica s being murderers, when its white cops and blm slaves that are killing people. The fuck outta here with your bullshit

>Most SJW's happen to be gay
nope

besides, all people involved in politics are highly interested in social justice, even if they don't admit it

they just call it different things

youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA

We had our chance, and we blew it.

>nope

Yep

>all people involved in politics are highly interested in social justice
Oh boy... I really didn't think there was still anyone this naive.

Clinton?

What is this AMC back to the 90's?

It is 2016 dude, find a fresh candidate.

I can't vote for him because I am from Europe.

But I hope he will win.

Americans deserve to be ruled by assholes because they are assholes themselves.

That Sanders dude is too good for you. He will die a happy old man now instead of ruling your stupid asses.

>Crooked Hillary
The fact that alt-right Trumpers have swallowed this forced meme all the way to the balls makes me physically ill. FFS, just stop repeating a 70 year old man's ramblings.

Op's pic makes trump look like Cred Forums incarnate

You're right. Hillary is entirely un-crooked and whomever calls her this is a brainless hack

>That Sanders dude is too good for you
The feels...

>Oh boy... I really didn't think there was still anyone this naive.

What do you think all those right-wing pricks crusading against gay people being treated fairly want?

They want THEIR brand of social justice, where gays are stomped and heteros get to feel all superior and special

people who claim that there is just one brand of social justice politics are either stupid or lying

I get the idea we're probably on the same team here man but what they want is money. They don't care about principles. They use that shit to get votes but they're motivated by money.

The thing is, though, as Trump has increasingly exposed a total willingness to embrace whatever toxic anti-gay shitheads there are in the country he has shown that his politics can continue to go from bad to worse.

There is no telling how long that trend will continue. Don't expect him to magically shift policy once in office back to "I'll be much better". Expect, instead, a continuation of the degraded politics. There will always be some Machiavellian justifications: second term, congressional elections... you name it.

the result will be gays fucked over completely

We're the canaries in the coal mine and have been since Reagan. People need to get a clue and realize this.

tu quoque is a fallacy bro

>gays fucked over completely
worked in Russia

Speak American faggot

tu quoque is a fallacy in America, too

yeah, their economy is doing so well

Can't shrump the Trump

He did it to himself.

He managed to win the nomination while promising to be better for gay Americans than Hillary.

He did not need to pick Pence and go whole hog into the anti-gay business machine.

"Global warming is a chinese hoax!" - Donald Duck, 2016.

>Now, he wants us to eat Santorum and Scalia.
Isn't that better for everyone else in this world ? Even for gays, since they should kill themselves ?

youtube.com/watch?v=nEkL6B5MzYw

how did Jesus come to you?

There is some weird shit going on here, I saw this exact same thread with some of the exact same replies like two hours ago.

What's up?

oh woah you encountered a shitposting samefag within two hours and it got you confused? maybe because you are a worthless newfag who needs to lurk moar and then kys

nigger

>"He spent his own campaign money on his businesses!"
>Actually read the article
>The money he spent covered campaign related expenses when he used his properties to assist with his campaigning
>mfw faggot fucking liberals have to distort the truth to even attack this guy

and hillary is the lesser evil.
right.

no I am not pulling any punches anymore. faggots like you and the other user need to fuck off.
nice reaction, is this 2012 or something?

Thank you for correcting the record.

spoken as an obvious hetero

for a gay American there is no greater evil than a Supreme Court packed with Scalias and a president who promises to do everything in his power to shit on us in all political arenas — executive, legislative, and judicial

Lol, thats not what money laundering is.

Stop pushing the false narrative that people who do not want illegal immigrants think all immigrants are bad.

Do you know what a straw man argument is? It's what you just did.

>for a gay American
you have come leaps and bounds in just a few decades. people aren't throwing you off roofs like they still do to trannys.

calm your tits fag

What evils do you fear, exactly?

I'm pro gay marriage myself, but marriage is a RELIGIOUS institution, and since the left loves to talk about separation of church and state so much, why should the state force churches to accept homosexual marriages?

This is a nonissue designed to try and stir up more shit about Trump.

Homossexuals are not equal LGBT movement.

LGBT movement is a cancer, and lots of homossexuals don't agree with that. That is what they are against

[citation needed]

>LGBT movement is a cancer, and lots of homossexuals don't agree with that. That is what they are against

you're a moron

civil rights equality is something anyone with a brain "agrees with"

invisible people with no rights are bogeymen who are preyed upon

>marriage is a RELIGIOUS institution

no it's not

it was secular even back in ancient Rome where Roman men of status married women merely for property (women passed property not men) and bought slaves of either sex to fuck

Court houses do not demand to see proof of religion to issue a marriage license.

quit making shit up

>why should the state force churches to accept homosexual marriages

more retarded bullshit

kill yourself

>you won't believe how clueless louisiana republicans are
wanna bet?

>your poll numbers don't mean anything
>my totally unsupported opinion is what really matters
sure kid

We already have the same rights, asshole. You're stupid for falling to that one.
What they do is try to hijack our opinions, like sheep; they sure as hell don't talk for me.

your detachment from reality isn't my doing

Yes, you said it yourself. COURTHOUSES. Not churches.

Because you see civil unions have been legal since god knows when, but marriage was not because it would involve forcing churches to do something they did not believe in.

Civil unions are not religious, they are legal contracts essentially.

Marriage is religious; it is performed in a religious centre by a religious authority, with a religious ritual to go with it, that also includes a contract.

And I'm not sure if you realized this, but we don't live in Ancient Rome.

>marriage is a RELIGIOUS institution
No, it isn't. You're thinking of Holy Matrimony, which is strictly a religious thing.

>great argument user
>wow you really showed him
>you're so smart hahah
>score one for the good guys!!!!

That's what I imagine goes through your head.

people didn't get married before the church.. the church existed and then marriage became a practice

learn some history you fucking twat. or else just say you "cohabitate" with you soulkin you faggot

Cry more, pussy

Wrong. When I got married, a lawyer friend introduced me to a judge friend of his and the judge performed the ceremony. No religion was involved at all. What does it say on my government paperwork? "Certificate of Marriage"

what the fuck is a 'soulkin'? i am supposed to feel insulted or something?

Political campaigns have had spin doctors forever.
Why are Cred Forumstards trying to make it seem like CTR is a super-secret criminal conspiracy?
Hearing Trump's bullshit makes "Correct the Record" seem like a very appropriate name.

this

>people didn't get married before the church.. the church existed and then marriage became a practice

Wrong

I actually know history unlike you.

The wedding band actually comes from the Roman slave ring, too.

>
>Wrong. When I got married, a lawyer friend introduced me to a judge friend of his and the judge performed the ceremony. No religion was involved at all. What does it say on my government paperwork? "Certificate of Marriage"

He's living in delusion-land.

They don't have any real arguments so they make shit up.

As a faggot, I sort of agree with him.

Conservatives want to behead me, liberals want to glorify me. Can't politicians just fucking leave us alone?

I don't know who you're referring to, but , I will admit I was wrong.

So back to the original question, do you think Trump will take this away? What are your worries with him?

And stick to what we know, right, like saying "trump will probably do this", is not an argument.

>Can't politicians just fucking leave us alone?

Oh right.

What liberals are these who are "glorifying" us?

Since when is getting basic human rights being "glorified"?

Stupid mumbo-jumbo religions are a protected class but not sexual orientation so employers can fire and refuse to hire us because they don't like gays. But if we're hiring and we don't want some backward mumbo-jumbo pusher we're stuck.

Then we've got pure assholes like Trump who would gladly sell us down the river to score points with authoritarian cunts selling their mumbo-jumbo to morons in megachurches.

>So back to the original question, do you think Trump will take this away? What are your worries with him?

Why don't you read what he promised to do.

like pack the Supreme Court with Scalias

Can you show me the links to what he said?

national debt is an issue

immigration is not an issue. its only an issue for isolated white communities who buy into the fear mongering. have lived around mexicans my whole life, some of which were certainly illegal, and they are good people overall. your great grandfather probably has more in common with a mexican migrant than he does with you (work ethic, family, religion, etc)

terrorism is fear mongering

the usa has killed over .5 million ppl in the name of stopping terrorism

you have been brainwashed

death to trump
death to hillary

>Trump is literally Hitler!!1.png
Nice one, kiddo.

>I've lived around Mexicans my entire life

That's called anecdotal evidence. Statistics, on the other hand say that illegal aliens commit crime disproportionate to their population, as well as some other not so great things (pic related).

Here's one thing I'm sure you didn't know about; well first of all that 5 million number is not even slightly true, but America did do a lot of unnecessary damage to the Middle East. It wasn't in the name of stopping terrorism however.

In the past two decades a deal was struck between the Saudis and America where the global market for oil was to switch from a gold standard to the American dollar.

A brilliant political move, but it required constant investment in the area.

Gaddafi and Hussein both were secular dictators bringing their countries to be able to compete in the modern world, BY SWITCHING TO THE GOLD STANDARD. As you can imagine, America wasn't too happy, and destroyed their countries basically.

Syria was getting too close with Iran and Russia? Time to arm some Islamic rebels!

This is the result of Clinton, Bush, and Obama foreign policy. This will continue if she is elected, thousands more Americans and Middle Easterns will die, I guarantee it.

Trump is an isolationist, he's said so many times. He's the only hope to get out of that shithole and cut our losses.

thegailygrind.com/2016/09/23/trump-reinforces-anti-lgbt-positions-reverse-marriage-equality/

washingtonblade.com/2016/09/22/santorum-gets-top-billing-trumps-catholic-advisory-group/

towleroad.com/2016/08/donald-trump-lgbt-3/

thegailygrind.com/2016/08/09/trump-to-join-rubio-at-closed-door-anti-gay-event-in-orlando-on-2-month-anniversary-of-pulse-attack/

I'm going to vote for him just to piss you off and nullify your vote for that hillary cunt

it says .5 million, retard. which is an extremely conservative estimate that doesnt account for the syrian civil war.

TRUMPS A FAGGG!!

My bad. Not gonna respond to the rest of it though lol? Did I btfo you that badly?

GET READY FOR A GREAD DEPRESSION AND A 3RD WORLD WAR IF THIS CLOWN WINS!

>the gaily grind

I chuckled.

But I looked through the sources, and they don't seem to have much to back up what they're saying. Like they used this as an example: donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/issues-of-importance-to-catholics

Which doesn't even mention gay marriage. They used this video: m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=166&v=9hA-9Fx_RQM&ebc=ANyPxKq1rn9VBzXxY01Z5S2VMj_iz4VneAptJRGvvPpXCkLxUGfIwTar0iesKNozn_zx3Tn97WBrTyzvwOf8tW9bqx29rWIqWw

Which again, makes no mention of gay marriage.

I'm just asking, where is the evidence?

>What liberals are these who are "glorifying" us?
Everything has to be politically correct, everything should be trans-black-[oppressedminority]-inclusive, everything in the world has to be redone according to what their vision of the world tells them that is correct. Sounds a lot like religious Republicans.

>Stupid mumbo-jumbo religions are a protected class
I agree entirely, we should totally be more careful with Muslims and Islam, they are very tough against gays and women.

Unless you're somewhere deep inside the Bible Belt, other religions are merely a small hassle. You can't force every single person in the world to love and respect you.

>Everything has to be politically correct

political correctness is usually an empty expression that is designed to conceal an agenda of oppression against some group

the only exception is when it's used to prevent free speech in highly-regulated high-propaganda environments like K-12 schools (see all the songs praising/worshiping veterans and things kids are forced to sing like "Proud of Our Veterans" and the daily Pledge of Allegiance which was written by a socialist)

the majority of the time it's just whingeing from people who don't want everyone to be able to have a decent life

democraticunderground.com
wow great source
can i start linking articles from breitbart or other conservatard blogs now? since apparently now that its convenient for you, their acceptable

youtube.com/watch?v=MqegH3JXzLA

>You can't force every single person in the world to love and respect you.
false dilemma

I like how everyone can name at least 5 retarded left wing sites, but when talking about the right everyone just defaults to breitbart.

because breitbart is the ultimate bastion of conservative bullshittery.

it was just the first one that came to mind
probably because ive heard some extremely biased tales from there

most "left-wing" sites are not progressive at all in reality

Markos of "DailyKos", for instance, was a total shill for the health industry's corporate deal with Obama and the Dems, the same deal the GOP was in on (feigning opposition long enough to kill the public option which was part of the deal).

When Howard Dean said the public option needs to be put into the bill, Markos and his other fake liberals pounced. So did the White House. They all did a "Dean scream" and called him a horrible crazy evil person. John Aravosis claimed that anyone against the bill-without-the-public-option is heartless and wants people to die.

There is almost no actual left in this country just as there is almost no actual right.

Wasn't hillary and her politcal buddies apart of that thing where 9 trillion dollars went missing from the fed reserve
It's there is no way that she didn't know

Where is the fucking correlation
Obviously he fucked around with tax who hasn't
How is he supposed to stop isis if we bother him about taxes
There are waaaaaaaayy bigger players that do not pay tax and not the ones u see in forbes magazine

>There is almost no actual left in this country just as there is almost no actual right.

I agree about the left but there is a lot of right-wing attitude in the US

nice propaganda

North Korea should use anthems like that in schools

That picture doesn't make sense, Dan Paswell doesn't have a clue wtf he's talking about

He didn't blow it. He was threatened out of the race by Clinton

>He was threatened out of the race by Clinton

Sanders had Iowa stolen from him with shenanigans like six coin tosses and fraudulent recounts done after Sanders supporters left the building

But he was never a serious candidate to begin with. The whole thing was orchestrated to get money and attention for the DNC. Too bad the e-mails messed that up. But, Clinton responded by honoring DWS with a campaign chair position.

If Sanders had been a serious candidate he would have dropped the "socialist" label, knowing that it's too toxic to fly in the general. But, that wasn't his role.

Why is that?