twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bears beats Battlestar Galactica

The grizzlies are the top of the food chain

Can kill large cats, hippos, elephants, great white sharks, etc

They scare the fuck out of me

This is the superior bear.

You wouldn't download one

They are unbearable.

They aren't athletic so I don't have as much respect for them as some of the much more impressive mammals.

Fuck you

But they still can't kill a pack of wolves.

Mikey

this

Bears are dicks

>aren't athletic
hold on I'm spilling my drink

Crikey

I would

yeah just raw massive power

Accidentally knocking heads off. Whoops.

Please link a video to their athleticism.

should do a little research before you post there eh bud

your public school is showing

Actually polar bears are. Look it up, they are the largest and most powerful f the bears

Yea a lot of animals have both though.

Grizzlies run 35 mph and can climb trees easily. Do your research you dumb fuck before you start spewing shit

Beat me to it gg

Yea polar bears always kill hippos and elephants.

I dont understand what youre saying; they have exactly as much "athleticism" (lol) as they need. They are so insanely strong and heavy; they are the alphas of their habitat.
They can outrun you thats for sure.

Grizzly bears can run at 35 mph and here is a black bear climbing a cliff for some reason. Plus they're pretty good at catching fish bear-pawed.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAB9-VGIkzM

Kek being fast doesn't mean athletic, elephants are fast, koalas can climb.

And you call me dumb? Wow

What the fuck are you talking about? Yes they are strong and heavy, not disputing that.

They aren't athletic.

youtu.be/aBBmdays-c4

cant tell if bait or autism.

If by bear you mean the gay kind I fucking love them.

You don't know what athletic means, they are fast and powerful.

I can't help you.

Its sad that you dont even realize how stupid you are.

It's sad that you can't express yourself to prove a point, so you insult instead.

Not the guy you were replying to but I posted this one
They're fast, strong, and get around better than you might think. Seems like a good definition of athletic to me. They're not the most athletic of animals but just saying they're not as slow or lumbering as they can appear.

I can't even argue with you guys because you just keep repeating that they're fast. You know you can be athletic despite not being very fast. Fast doesn't equal althletic.

>You know you can be athletic despite not being very fast

Likey

They're basically a monster which makes them pretty cool in a way. There aren't that many animals you wouldn't have at least a chance against by using your superior brain and tool/weapon wielding capabilities, but bears are one of them.

Polar bears are comparable to grizzlies in size, and grizzlies can run faster.

Grizzly bears and polar bears are both at the top of their food chains. It's not like polar bears kill and eat strong adult grizzlies.

Bear is our national animal, it's the king of the forest and also sacred. Bears were born in stars and they are related to humans. When a bear dies, its spirit will return to the stars and then reincarnate.

i don't have it, but i remember that pic of the bear (think it was hunted or something?) with the fucking HUGE paw and claws. that motherfucker would of been the stuff of nightmares.

Their top of the food chain, period. People get eaten by these bears

Strength = climbing a tree.

Agility = jumping from one tree to another.

Being fast is one way to be athletic. Being strong is another. So is having good stamina. Bears have all of these. What is your definition of athletic? Are you thinking of agility? Backflips? They can't do that, but they're surprising quick on their feet - not just fast in a charge. See video.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rBBPKUpC4E

Not as much as people eat bear you fucking retard.

i dig em
massive kek

Stamina and strength aren't necessarily athletic qualities. You can have both of those one of those "world's strongest man" guys.

And yes agility overlaps. Cats are the apitomy of athleticism.

Not sure what you think you're adding. There is no such thing as "the" food chain. A bear is not above a great white shark or even a fox, in places where foxes have no predators.

Yes they necessarily are athletic qualities. What do you think is the definition of "athletic"?

It doesn't matter now, lets end this

They're bearable.

This is almost completely wrong. Polar bears are measurably bigger than grizzlies (kodiaks are bigger than polar bears but are alaskan freaks that don't represent most brown bears) and polar bears kill huge animals like walruses. I don't want to hate on grizzly bears cause that's not what this thread is about but an average polar bear would swat it down like a fly.

was fishing this summer, got followed by a brown bear, female. It was able to follow us for awhile hidden, and then popped up 15 minutes later. If it weren't for the sound, wouldn't have known. Everybody went all world of wildlife and started filming it. I had to get everyone away from the bear, which tried to walk right up. Don't think it was being agressive, but it was a large animal. Had the feeling it could accidentally kill one of us.

They're big ol' doggos

They're pretty good, I like em.

Exactly. A quick Google search would've made that guy not look like an absolute retard.

BEARS ARE PRECIOUS AND I WILL PROTECT THEM

They're fat fucks.

The only legit answer here

wait... kodiak bears are bigger that polar bear? jesus fuck christ that's insane.

They could whoop why pussy cat lions ass any day of the week that's what I know

Actually you're right that polar bears can be a lot bigger than grizzlies, but nothing else there is wrong, so "almost completely wrong" is not true.

Kodiak bears and grizzlies are both the same species though, just different subspecies of brown bears, so if we simply compared the biggest examples of Ursus arctos (brown bears) to the biggest of Ursus maritimus (polar bears) they're close enough, and both species can vary a lot in size anyway.

Lovely

>absolute retard
>being this autistic about bears

The main point I was making is that "actually polar bears are" is wrong. They are both apex predators. Which is larger was a side issue that I was wrong on, but wasn't the real point.

I like bear memes.

they're fuckable

I would, if i could

>artdecade

Well that's another thing ruined by furries.

>ruined
if you say so...

agile. the world your looking for is agile. not athletic. and they dont need to be atheletic. theyre on the top wrung of the evolutionary ladder, so can it alright?!?!!?

I think bears are pretty cool
If I could domesticate one I would, having a pet bear is like a guard dog x10
But bears are wild animals so I won't try to get near one.

I remember that episode. Top 10 or something. Cool micro bear