Hi Cred Forums

hi Cred Forums

how do I entertain my niece for a week? she is disabled and coming to stay with me while her parents are in Canada

I don't really know how to make it fun

(pic related)

tie her wheelchair to the rear bumper of your car and drive like maniac around town. She will love it.

Play a game of wii fit with her that involves running so you can win every time

You just want us to say "fuck her" or "incest" but here is a serious awnser: go skating with her, downhill mayby

Rape. She can't run away so it's basically like consenting.

Kek

oh come on, theres plenty to do! You could try going for a run?

Teach her to twerk

Do you have to help her shower?

Anal

rape her

shower together.

just chill and see what she want's to do unless she's mentally disabled and can't communicate in which case stick her in the basement.

with ur dick
thread closed

Take her to zoo, museum, arboretum, ballet, opera, concert, sporting event. If you are fun, she will have fun.

Lick her pussy that will be fun for her thats what i would do if she spent the week

How old is she? What kind of disability does she have?

Because of ADA everywhere should be accessible for someone in a wheelchair. Art gallery can kill a lot of time

lol

>wheelchair
>skating

Get a travel book on your city. Like a let's go guide. Have her take a look at it and tell you what she might like to do

How old is she? What is her disability?

Take her swimming

Shitfuck, I hope this is bait. Hate to think of the guy who'd seriously come to Cred Forums and ask this.

Just helicopter dick her, man. She'll lol out loud Xd

Lost

>Buy her a trampoline, at least YOU can be entertained

Ask her if she'd like to do something normal girls do and proceed to unzip pants and you know the rest.

This. It depends on what she's into OP! Maybe take her to see a movie too.

Dont try to be boring. Get some gas bottles and make a propulsion system for her wheelchair.

Weld some drones to her wheelchair and make it a hover bike.

Weld a lawn mower under her wheelchair and get a remote control for it working.

There's a lot of fun you both can have that's usually not possible with people walking (as usually no one wants to sit in it). Get her a bodycam and make a webm for us.

Get her drunk.

Vidya games, board games, movie at home. You could take her to the mall. If the weather is nice and you have a park you could go there!

Wow your niece gets about

What is her disability and how old is she OP ?

right?

Look at his filename. Of course no camera makes a file named "beach" and a generic number. We all knew that wasn't the photo OP would have taken.

Take her for roller coaster rides, oh wait.
Take her skiing. Fuck.
Go swimming at the beach, shit.
Why not go hiking, oh for christ sake.
Fuck man just drop her off at the pool.

Play some games with her like tag

OP said pic was related, that she was in a wheelchair, not that the girl in the pic was his niece.

Invite some of your Cred Forums friends to play with her.