Hai Cred Forums

Hai Cred Forums

I have a two year old little girl, nearly three. Some fucking genetic roll cause I ain't anything special and I love her mom (my gf), but she's lovely but just pretty, but our girl is stunning. Huge green eyes, blondie, like we get people stopping us in the street.

Anyway I am already shit scared. I've been a shit most of my life, I've fucked with girls and I just know what happens to beautiful girls. It's my job to protect her, or some shit I don't know, but I just don't fucking know what I do here guys.

Her mom already has her in modeling projects which I haven't really stopped. I hate make up on kids. That said I just don't know how I'm supposed to protect her as she gets older. I want her to fucking not trust anyone, you know? Guys like me.

Seriously Cred Forums, wut do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M25sE8Ccapc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave em both right now, her trust will be fucked for life m8

/thread

develop a strong bond. be a father.
these two things are the most important thing for a girl to develop. if she has father issues, she's going to probably end up with an asshole.

when she argues talk through it. don't just capitulate.
when you teach her, make sure she knows it.

Teach her about sex now. Fuck her brains out so she'll only ever want you.

Grow balls. Be an adult. What you teach her now will stick for life. That includes how you act.

Daddy issues start everything.

Every move you make counts.

No pressure.

sell her to a pimp

Satan speaks truth

fuck her, sell her, move to alaska

people fuck, get over it

Theres niggers in Alaska too

sell her to your buddies for sexual favors

use money to buy coke which you force her to take

its really profit all around

My two year old son going to smash that, OP. GG

option 1: fuck her
option 2: fuck her and sell her
option 3: fuck her and kill her
option 4: an hero

Eh. heaps of very average looking people were attractive as little kids. It''s so common there's a saying about it, good looking kids = ugly adults. So if her mom is average, and you, so will this one be by the end of primary school. I've seen this happen a lot , stunning looking 5 year old, then nose and chin grows, body shape changes and by 12 they're plain janes.

Stop stressing, you aint got a future super-model on your hands

MODS!!!!!!!!

Do your best to protect her and make sure no fucking perverts *yourself included* try anything with her

Move to green land, it only has a population og 56k, you could kill all the niggers spics and dunecoons.

After that a little spousal abuse wouldn't matter, because she would still breed superior offspring.

cofirmed.
I was a very attractive boy during my youth: big blonde curls and cute face.

Now I have brown hair, brown-green eyes and I'm just average. Not fugly like most of people, but not a model the same.

Enjoy disappointment, it will probably grow after fear for your daughter will fade.

Lets her be a child. She needs to have a normal childhood.(that means, no modeling) That way she can experiment on her own. As long as you teach her the right norms and values she will turn out alright.

True that. OP's claim for this beauty is the things that change, big eyes and blonde hair. All 3 year olds have big eyes, and 90% of blonde 3 year olds have darker hair in 5 years.

Here is some real shit, bro. Be a man, just be dad, sometimes we don't want our kids out in the spotlight, or share our kids with the world we love them and fear the world will take them away.
However to love someone is to let them be, guide them the best you know how, NEVER EVER lie to them, always be there for her no matter what. Have her focus on life and school and open thinking.
My ex ran off with my girls but i talk to them everyday, i have a room for them when they want to come home. I cry every day, but i have faith in my two smart wonderful girl to make good choices and over come everyday challenges. I know they are going to OK. The first 15 years sucked but when my youngest told me "its ok daddy i control the boys" that's when i knew she could make good sound choices. Its the guidance and trust you have to establish and be firm and true everyday. If you don't like something say so, don't beat around the bush but value her opinion also.
Modeling isn't bad but make her aware of the pervs and how to handle them, those cunt are everywhere.
The day some idiot told me how my kid was "supposed" to be i broke my foot off in his ass. so go well b/ro you're going to be fine.

Make her watch get rekt threads , that will teach her to have some caution to the rest of the world.

She's two. Like, what the fuck? Why do you have to teach her now?

Just be a good father, the best you can. If she ends up with Chad, well there isn't a lot you can do about it then, but at least you'll know it's not your fault. Alternately, you could home school her in northern Canada. No contact with anyone, no nigs, spics, dunecoons, etc. Plus it's cold all year so slutty clothes aren't an option.

Whoa man, I'd not seen that one.
Brazil?

Teach her how to use a gun cuz niggers are gonna swarm around her like she's a watermelon.

teach her how to get adventage vs man, is the only way, make her smarter and manipulative

Hey man. You've got a really difficult, but straightforward job as a father. Most importantly, to mold a child I to a capable, self-sufficient adult. This means education has to be a priority for her. The smarter she is, the less likely she is to make mistakes and the less likely the mistakes she does make are to be very serious. Get her to read by always reading and talking about how great it is, she'll want to be like daddy if you're present in her life.

The second most important thing is to be a man. You are going to be her model for male behavior, to which she compares everyone else. If you want her to stay away from losers and harmful people, then in your own life you must be the paragon of virtue, work-ethic, love, kindness, self-sacrificial generosity, fitness, etc.

Our kids become us. You have to be better, not for yourself. For her. Do it for her. There's no greater gift you can give her.

Statistically speaking she's more likely to be raped by you than anyone else, so don't rape her then good to go.

Your daughter in 15 years

Bullshit. I dated a girl with 160 IQ. She had some college. She was degenerate. Her father was out of the picture.
Op just be there for her. Give her the scientific definition of love: comfort, trust and security. Pay attention to her. Care about the things she cares about. In short, be there for her and show her what a good relationship is supposed to be like. If she stays as beautiful as she is now she will have a leg up in the world anyway and can be selectiver of her potential relationahips way in the future. You can do it.

>2 year old nearly 3
>Nearly 3
> 2 year old
>In 15 years
>2 + 15 = 17

Mods?

Don't make her like 99% of American women. Make her respectful and kind.
OP, this bitch got raped for her sass...

I think he's considering it, was probably hoping for more encouragement

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M25sE8Ccapc

Early cinema rape scene...

>be me 36, sysop
>have qt3.14 teen daughter
>surveil the fuck out of her since she turned 14
>fap to her cam, and slutty pics regularly (parental control software on her devices, neither of them illegal)
>blackmail BFs to report them to have CP on their phone (slutty underage pics she sent them) if they don't leave my daughter
>daughter horny AF without an outlet for her sex drive, masturbates more, more occasions for me to fap to her
>no regrets

Whatcha gunna do, moralfag?!

lying is bad

>asks for advice being a father
>IT MUST BE CP

fucking retards

jup

Not bothering to read the rest of this thread, I can only imagine what's being said, but here's my advice. Just try to teach to teach her that looks aren't everything. Yeah its cliche' as fuck and you might get some counter parenting from her mother, but if you can re-enforce your morals and lessons with better rewards, maybe... just maybe this kid has a chance at being a decent adult and not another tumblrina.

>asks for advice being a father on Cred Forums
>SURELY NO CP IMPLIED AT ALL

You're the fucking retard, newfriend.

Yeah because girls without fathers never become whores

This faggotry, you need to teach her pure fear hate and anger.
Dont just tell her, let her experience, show her.

Teach her biology and the genetic transference of traits.

Drive true ghettos to show het that niggers are bad.

You have to instill that shit in to a child before the kike media gets to them.

Keep telling her that big families are happier, make some more kids and most of oll sons so she has some brothers to look out for her.

Average as fuck bitch

Throw a brick at her face, then you don't have to worry. Do it!

YOU DICKHEAD.
Being a father is not a job, it is a task for life.
If you dont want her hurt, then you already failed. Make her feel incredibly comfortable with herself and let her have higher standards, but not too high, not that she becomes ignorant. Teach her properly and make sure she smart. If you have money, send her to a classic lady's school. At the same time though, you should make her social, take her anywhere with you, even to parties.

I wanna watxh star wars now, so fuck off you cunt and goodluck. You can thibk of thw rest. If not, Ill check back in 2hrs

Satan knows about fatherhood more than any of us