youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
youtu.be/uU16mJI6vhQ
youtu.be/tnMiTrpYkgQ
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt
youtube.com/watch?v=lrNiPf4Kyxs
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLM is not a religion of peace as the leftist media likes to paint them, they are nothing more than a group of thugs. They completely disregard the tactics of MLK jr that were successful and just devolved into fucking apes

this

they are regressives, not progressives

BLM is a natural response to a police force that even the DoJ says is deeply racist. Not that this changes anything for the cop-loving bootlickers around here.

Thanks for the fill in. IRE fag here so not submerged in the BLM culture crap. It is just annoying/unavoidable. People here wearing BLM tshirts and bag patches.....makes me sick

Not to mention they're supported by ISIS.

I never said the police were angels but in a lot of the riot causes the black people had guns (sometimes pointed at the police) or tried to run, both things YOU DO NOT DO WHEN CONFRONTED BY POLICE

lol wut
Cite that shit. And no, infowars doesn't count.

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo fuck off nigger

dont think so because Em his self has made some cop "hating" songs/said some lines/bars

And what if people in your community do everything they're supposed to do, but the cops shoot anyway? Would you sit at home and take it? Or would you do something about it?

My aunt said it on Facebook. I think she heard it from Hannity or Limbaugh.

Then you can be upset and make the call for justice. That's not the case in the most high profile police shootings though. Nigs need to learn not to point guns and throw punches at cops.

Because he is successful.
Once any nigger becomes successful they stop being black and are instantly hated.
The nigger mentality is that working hard to get what you want in life is only for white people, thus they can not get out of the quagmire they put themselves into, that's someone else's job.
>niggas gonna nig

ill give you that, but the way they handle it is all wrong, they burn down the city it happened in (raising taxes) and then bitch about how taxes keep them poor, its infantile and ineffective. They are dumb apes who hurt themselves more when something like this happens they need to adopt more MLK jr tactics if they want to achieve their goals

Eminem is one of the most respected rappers ever. His music has taken a fall lately but his accomplishments are pretty amazing.

Idgaf about the topic at hand, I'm just here for the picture. For the most part you're right, as Em never says it on an album recording, but live he says it somewhat frequently when performing with Dre/D12. Here's Dre's "The Watcher" with Eminem. They both say nigga many times.

youtu.be/uU16mJI6vhQ

B O O T S T R A P S

I fucking hate women, they're all oversensitive and annoying as fuck. There's no way to please them. Fuck relationships,I rather fuck hoes for the rest of my life than have a bitch suck my soul out

Every post bashing All lives matter is just copy pasta. No lives matter . Never did and never will.

So you think these cops are thinking "I'm going to shoot this person because they are black and I dont like black people" If you really think that's what's going through their mind then you're retarded.

Ok all this discussion in this thread is great and all, but nobody's answered OP's question.
Do the hate eminem?

he says nigga multiple times in his "rap god" song. Don't want to hear your BS fag meme caption.

No they are genetically of low intellectual ability.

Bc it's kind of a stupid question. Yeah, millions of black people hate Eminem. Millions of people love Eminem. It comes down to racism and whether or not you resent him for being the best (or very close to the best) at a predominantly-black craft.

Lol, no he doesn't. Show me one lyric that can't be obviously and immediately corrected and I'll an hero in this very thread.

I've always liked Eminem, I don't support BLM though.

Okay, Alex Jones.

When you're racist you subconsciously make biased decisions in a stressful situation. Obviously racist cop would never think "I'm going to shoot this person because they are black and I dont like black people'' but he definitely would rather shoot a black person than a white one in a vague circumstances.

what to discuss , those are just wild niggers / baboons

I used to assume black people would hate him for being one of the most successful hip hop artists, but mostly I've just seen respect for him from them. It's mostly white people who think rap is bad that don't like him, or edgy faggots (again normally white) who only listen to the "classics" and whatever they think is less mainstream at the time.

To be fair, you have to slap your woman a few times to show her her place

I know. Why would a cop shoot at black person when all the statistics show they really are a peaceful people?

MLK was shot and killed by the US government.. quite a violent end for a peaceful man. If bring peaceful gets you shot, why not be violent?

Meant to say "for being one of the most successful hip hop artists while not being black", i.e. doing something "black" better than most blacks.

Hello Mr. Nihilist

Or it could.. you know, just sound like shit.

Em's just overrated. Even he'll admit that if he were black he wouldn't be as successful

Comparing BLM to all black people is the same as comparing all white people to fat SJW women.
>There really isn't a lot of them... but you do have to hear about it all the damn time.

What could? Eminem's music? Not sure which part you're responding to.

Probably true. He wouldn't stand out so much. But his music (used to) stand out pretty well on its own.

Just back from a blm meeting. All the fried chicken u could eat. Dat shit wuz dope yaw

It's subjective. If Eminem were black, you along with millions of others, would say he's nothing special. White people tend to cling onto their own, when they don't have a dog in the fight the latch onto the closest thing - I.e Steph Curry...Drake...

But rap god is pretty tight

I like honest people like you. When black people evil whiteys it's not you we mean. Just like I think BLM is inherently flawed

youtu.be/tnMiTrpYkgQ

You aren't meeting the right women bro. They can be awesome.

BLM: The Klan with a tan

I don't think so. I'm not a massive hip-hop fan but I like stuff other than Eminem. If I am biased towards him it's probably more that the Slim Shady LP came out when I was 11 so it sort of set a standard for me.

To be honest I think being white helps some people like him more, and for others it makes him seem less "authentic". It goes both ways.

Now take into consideration that the population is about 60to 70% white, and only 13-15% black. The per capita rate of violence is like 700% higher for blacks.

A gazelles hatred for a lion is understood and justified. What reason does the lion have to hate the gazelle?

>do something about it
>murder cops in the street
>riot and loot stores every time a headline pops up
>silencing opposition (and discussion) by labeling those who disagree with you as "racists"

What if people in the American community want this bullshit to be over with once and for all? And what if all we want to do, as white people, is walk down the street and NOT fear for our lives JUST because of our skin color? And what if our cops want to be able to go to work and just do their jobs without worrying about inciting a race war every time an offender just so happens to be black? And what if, by CONSTANTLY bringing up the race card, you're ACTUALLY keeping the racial divide alive and well? And what if this isn't actually about equality anymore? And what if your version of "doing something" is literally murder? What then? What do you seriously expect everyone else to do with you? Or your movement?

We've given this PC bullshit culture enough leeway as it is, but people are dying now because of these views. I don't mind being called "racist" after the fact, if it means lives get saved because someone finally put their foot down and said enough is enough. The answer to the racial problem is NOT being racist against white people. Two wrongs have never, and WILL never, make a right. And theres a reason why this same "eye for an eye" mentality ISNT working in the Middle East. Because an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Ironically enough, thats racist as fuck too. We're not ALL KKK members, just like you're not ALL thugs and gangsters. Check your minority privilege, stop shooting people, and stop asking us to take you seriously afterwards. We punish all murderers, black and white. And that's not racist, because it's the fucking law. And everyone in this country has to obey it.

>theres also been unarmed white teens being shot by the police too

See

Cause that lil nigger runs too fast when the lions are hungry.

Because its illegal, Tyrone. Assault, property damage, murder, theft. These things are fucking illegal and we condemn EVERYONE who uses these tactics, black or white. Because that's the fucking law in this country. No one is going to be above the law for the sake of some stupid PC platform, no matter how loud you scream "oppression" at the top of your lungs.

If you point a gun at a cop, they will shoot you. If you walk around saying "kill all white babies", white people will think you hate them. If you take over speeches at colleges and call everyone racists when they don't agree with your opinion, people will not take your opinions seriously because you're not listening to anyone other than your own echochamber of hypocritically racist ideals. "Cracker killing season", really? That's your version of "doing something" about it?

MLK was a peaceful protester because he was a pastor and believed in turning the other cheek. His DEMONSTRATIONS never resulted in the death of policemen, the looting of surrounding stores, or injuring one another for the sake of equality. He knew that hating white people just because they're white would be just as bad as white people hating black people just because they're black.

Black Panther Party, on the other hand, might as well be the black version of the KKK. And that is what BLM is now. The Neo Black Panther Party. A racial supremacist group designed to protect that racial groups interests, both politically and socially.

thanks user, I know that was a random post but i had to let it out somewhere, my girlfriend is acting crazy

Damn dude laying it down.

Everyone is my community does do everything they're suppose to for the most part. Complete opposite in black/inner city communities.

What a shit analogy.

Lions have to eat gazelles to survive. Any prey is going to resent the predator, that's not a social choice or a result of upbringing. Its just human instinct.

Unless you're literally saying that black people are akin to mindless animals....

>yester. today. always

CRINGE

It's not about you ALL being KKK members, we know that's not the case. It just that alot of white people don't recognize their own prejudices when it's very apparent to blacks when they see you. Simple question, if your daughter brought home a successful, nice black guy, what would be your reaction?

Kinda good point I guess

> successful, nice black guy

Not possible. He would be *African American, not black.

Reaction: welcome to OUR home. Would you like some white tea Jamal?

Where you from user? Here in Houston, haven't seen much support for BLM.

BLM does not = black panthers. I agree with you, the violence isn't the answer, Brad, it just makes us look worse. Hurting peoples pockets is the only true way to move mountains

i'm black and support BLM. but i tell my family and black friends that you have to make white people respect you, you can't just ask. force is the only thing these people understand. so far black people haven't even earned any respect, let alone taken any by force.

eminem is one of those clever cultural thieves. his art has popular appeal, and i can understand why, he clearly spent a lot of time on his craft. more importantly, he successfully navigated the choppy waters of being white and capitalizing spectacularly on black music.

part of the point of rap or black music in general is that it gives people a chance to enjoy themselves while appreciating each other as a community and the these they all have been through. even in it's darkest forms like chicago drill music, it's supposed to be a positive thing shared among a people that have had very little to be positive about. being black in america is a profoundly humiliating experience and no white person understands what that's like form a 1st person perspective: to live in a nation built on the premise that black people are inherently inferior to white people. you're born and understand early on that you're not quite as human as someone with fair skin. going back to africa isn't an option either, largely because africans don't want us there. african countries and subcultures don't even like their other african neighbors, you think they'd like blacks from completely different part of the world?

so when white people join in to rap music it's sort of confusing because they haven't had the same experiences as black people. it's like.. "why are you doing this?" is it because they just like catchy music? or is it because they have some latent resentment against victims and just greedily take what they can from the weakest members of society? it's not really possible to know the answer so there is always going to be a certain amount of anxiety seeing a white person running around "doing black music so selfishly".

Wtf
>say they are not.

You just triggered me user.

Ireland

>simple question
>race b8 trap
Nice try. I'd judge him by his character, because YOURE the one who described him as a nice successful BLACK guy. IM the one who saw my daughter bring home the man she loves.

Seeing the world in black and white terms, is what breeds the concept that there was a difference to be noted in the first place. Hes just a person, he has a job, he seems to have a girlfriend and a life. A fucking person.

Not a WHITE boy, not a HONKEY, not a CRACKER, not a BLACK man, not a NIGGER...

Just a fucking person.

So why are you so shocked that blacks resent whites??

I want to kill myself

Well, shit... if you guys mean that, it will be guys like you that make sure racism dies. I apologize for any assumptions i made about you. Sincerely.

because you're black and live in america?

i hate myself, but not because of my skin color.

How in the blue hell are they supporting black lives way the Fuck out there?
I'm guessing there are not a lot of blacks in Ireland.

Oh they dont? What do they think they're doing then, planting trees to help the fucking ozone?

They're killing people. The worst MLK ever did was get a hose turned on him and arrested. He didn't tell his supporters to go out, buy a gun, go to a BLM in Dallas, and shoot 5 cops who were there PROTECTING YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Malcolm X would do that, but Malcolm X also gave speeches and contributed to the community instead of tearing it down, fuck it up, and then blaming the cops for not fixing what you broke in the first place. Either you want cops there to protect you as equally as they do other races, OR you want them to leave you alone, fear you every time they see you, and learn the hard way that everytime a black man confronts a police officer, someone will be getting hurt. You cannot have it both ways. You can't end a stigma by stigmatizing the discussion it takes to end it.

i haven't read everything in this thread but we're all animals. we're not mindless but in terms of power white people have effectively all of it. they earned it though.

You're an idiot. If I made an IQ test based on how well a mud hit is created, they'd blow us all out the water. Those tests are skewed just so you can be able to post that image

Shocked? No. Disappointed? Yes. Very.

The concept of this nation was to get what you earn, and it's not even like there aren't numerous black celebrities out there saying that exact same thing. Morgan Freeman said it perfectly. "I don't want a black history month, because black history is American history."

Because of tweeter and instergram

Name one example of this happening in the united States in which those officers did not go to jail you fucking moron

>*even* the DOJ
that would be eric holder and loretta lynch's doj, right?

in the grand scheme of things, black on white violence strictly in the name of racial hatred is statistically irrelevant. like the number of americans that die playing high school football or the number of americans that die from islamic terror attacks.

Also you're right, there arent that many black people living here. Its the white kids wearing the propaganda and i doubt any of them have even met a black person. But they all seem to adore lanye west for whatever reason.

In all honesty, that Dallas shit was probably the government. Just cause protester A has a louder voice than protester B, doesn't mean A speaks for B. I'm not a BLM supporter, even though i do like to think my life matters, and I can see that protester A is a very small minority

Black lives only matter when a white man kills a black man. Black lives don't matter when black people kill each other daily in their own neighbourhoods. Clean up your home before you lecture me on how dirty mine is.

So if we're sentient enough to control our basic human instincts, we're sentient enough to overcome something as STUPID as a different skin color.

It's offensive to be compared to a lion, to be honest. I'm not an animal, and I don't actively go out as an individual to oppress an entire racial group with my actions. And BLM would have me feel shame in my skin color while turning around and praising black people for theirs and it's fucking bullshit. If I have to apologize for my race, then so do you.

And thats the fucking definition of equality.

Stfu nigger you are out of your league

So what's wrong with Black Lives Matter? Do they advocate violence?

these shootings have been happening since there were guns in america. they're just now getting more attention because less white support the indiscriminate murdering of blacks in cold blood.

I'm sure you'd think that. Black on white violence is a pretty hard point to refute using BLM logic. But when you're talking about racial violence targeting one group, you are forced to talk about it across the board. You don't get to cherry pick which race gets to target which group and which ones racist for it or not. Either its racist to do that in general, or it's not and white people aren't at fault whatsoever.

Pick one.

White people kill each other, but still raise hell when a "terrorist" kills one. So cut it out... you sound dumb

>these guys videos are fucking amazing when you're high.

I like you and your mindset, chill. You're type aren't the problem

Top kek, i seen that one coming.

>comparing black people to terrorists
whew lad

And what exactly do you mean by "my type"?

MLK jr was wrong to be a pacifist. He was mimicking Gandhi, but what he missed was the extreme violence that came before. Something the blacks never did, in a political way.

If any of your friends would visit a city with at least a 30% black population, they would come back changed. Enjoy Ireland user, heard its rich with big titty bitches.

user Owned user

Doesn't offend me bud.

Rational

Channel name?

This does offends me

Everyone hates that faggot.

Worse than Vanilla Ice - at least he had a few good songs.

Does this offends you?

Somewhat lol
Been to america twice. West coast, got verbally assaulted by a mexican girl because I wouldnt give her a cigarette. Didnt think much of that.

Me too

Honestly most of this racial shit feels like the government had a hand in all of it. Think about it. Race, abortion, gay rights, gun rights; these only come up when either a) something really fucked up is currently going on or b) something really fucked up is fixing to happen but we need you to look over here at the shiny keys so we can do it.

White trash need to support BLM

If the quality of life improves for black people. It gets even better for white trash. No matter what, white privilege is eternal a ubiquitous

Yall need to ride this wave

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
>aint clickin that shit edition: "Primitive Technology"

I'm pretty sure he's...Australian? He never speaks in the videos though, its awesome. Just builds things from scratch in silence.

BLM is a hate group. End of discussion.

you are awesome (if this isn't copypasta) and way too smart for Cred Forums

there's nothing positive about drill music, come on man. stop lying to yourself

Kinda. Only cause that type of baseless fear is the reason cops shoot when a black person blinks wrong

we're all mammals. and on some level, we all act as animals. just because we type on keyboards doesn't change that. actually i'd argue not only are we animals but we're the most successful animal that has ever existed. we're the MOST animal.. animals. that's not a white or black that, that's a human thing.

i think the reason "you feel shame for you skin color" is due to other issues than BLM. i don't know what those issues are but taking these things personally and internalizing them as character attacks on you as an individual speaks to some kind of insecurity or something. some white people are happy to support BLM and related movements. probably because they know at the end of the day their position in the world is safe and preoccupation with race anxiety is merely a distraction to their own individual lives, which are going places.

BLM, as I understand it, is more about calling attention to a problem that's gone on for while without much in the way of progress. and since there's a fair amount of diversity even within black american, different people in the BLM movement are going to try to address these grievances differently, extremely differently even. but that shouldn't invalidate the fundamental complaints.

She is a closet racist. Scared of the big bad black man (even though he did nothing but just stand there).

If she was a cop, she would have unloaded on his ass

Get fucked you fat racist piece of shit. Go block some traffic and get run over maybe then you can stop racism.

>closet racist

OR, alternatively:

>a small frail woman just had a random stranger walk up and stand behind her

Or did you think that being jittery is akin to racism? Women walk around constantly fearing rape, 24/7. By anybody. So if you turn around and see someone standing right behind you, you're going to jump first and observe their skin color and racial privileges after.

>white privilege

>Discuss BLM
>Discuss something 100% irrelevant to BLM

>lol yer insecure! we're not saying white people should feel bad about their skin color
>just that white people should feel bad about it on television or we'll fucking shoot them
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt
>youtube.com/watch?v=lrNiPf4Kyxs
>like im pulling ANY of these concepts out of my personally pained asshole

oh wow, this stormfag is a LAWYER, so he must be right!!!111

Today I got a grip on something that might be important to a lot of POC so I wanted to share it as it might ease the frustration and stress that we feel day to day. As POC, we are always on defense mode, no matter what. When we see something that directly hurts/angers us in line with white people and their ignorance, we feel it is our duty to stand up and make our voice known- this can easily make us weak seeing as we have to see it and experience it in our daily lives. I've spent a few hours in the past few days meditating in a new space and I feel like it's let me breath new life into these thoughts. The truth is that most of us that feel it necessary to stand up for ourselves and our people turn weak in return. I wanted to speak out and say that it's ok for us to not fight back against every single case of ignorance we see (esp on social media) because at the end of the day, ignorance hangs on the heads of white people. Sometimes I will read something so disgustingly racist/ignorant that it turns my vision red and my instinct as a POC who has had to fight for so much of what I have, including my peace, is to speak up and tackle it as if it were a war I was demanded to serve in because of how much it hurts me to see white people get away with. I want to let POC know that we don't have to make ALL of their ignorance and racism our troubles. We must think of our peace first before tackling these subjects that do our minds and well being harm. Yes, keep fighting but do not try and carry it all on your back and try and tackle every single case of ignorance and racism that white people manifest into our spaces. It is ok to say "I am too tired to fight/speak out against this " and it is ok to move forward this way. You're just as whole and as strong when you don't fight against their bullshit. I know as a POC that it alone is triggering

it's not pasta. also there's a fair amount of spelling and grammatical mistakes because it was typed quickly in a distracting environment.

i don't consider myself smart. i'm just older. and compared to a lot of other people who came from where i'm from i think i'm fortunate.

Too bad she wasn't a cop.

moreover thats an example of the problem itself. not everything a white person does is somehow racially motivated. often times, clips like that are used by BLM to prove that racism still exists in this country when really it mightve been as simple as, a woman doesn't like it when total strangers stand behind her.

that's an amusing anecdote but that's not an american thing

>Eminem
>rap
craft
>cultural thief

You're one confused motherfucker.

Yet not even blacks can rig a single IQ test where they perform at the same level of whites. Hmm.

Hey it's the language police. BLM is driving a bigger wedge between whites browns and blacks then Jim Crow laws. Thanks for make black and white hate groups main stream.

>don't say I'm wrong
>you're wrong
>and if you're wrong then I'm allowed to be wrong
> >:(

i'm not fat.
i "support" black lives matter but i'm not active in it. like i said, i appreciate the spirit of the movement but it doesn't address the root of the problem: white supremacy.
aside from that, your post makes little sense.

Had a blast there despite that encounter. Texas is on the agenda for future visit.

fighting white supremacy without power is a slow and gradual process. you just just have to keep it going year after year.

it's like smoking. underage pregnant women used to smoke on airplanes. now grown adults have be like 20 feet from buildings before you even think of lighting up. whether you agree with it or not, it didn't happen overnight. it took 80 years of nagging.

What part of america is blm most rampant?

Black supremacy is the answer? Like I said go block some traffic and get run over.

>Texan here, AMA if you want but overall
gird your loins for every American stereotype you've ever heard of punching you flat in the face out there. Lots of cool shit to do depending on where you're going.

america is a huge place so you're definitely going to get a different experience in texas.
personally, i don't like texas but i've only been there once. they're arrogant down there, probably related to their history. imagine a smaller, even more america inside america. that's what texas reminds me of.

>black supremacy
>white supremacy

NO supremacy, for anybody. You fucked it up, you're all in time out.

Around blacks never relax
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

>arrogant
get fuckt, yank.

No shit? Go back to safe space fucking cuck.

This statement is kinda ironic, but black people seem like the most racist of all races at this point in time in the U.S..

god damnit this is why we cant have nice things

They're no proof he did anything. This video has been altered to run backward - she was actually hitting him because of white privilege and corporations.

bunch o niggers

You're a fucking idiot

He's respectful to black people, and you think for some reason that means he's against Black Lives Matter.

You need to get out of the farm house, buddy.

>cant take a joke
>bitches about safe spaces
classic.

maybe b/c he's not allowed too. If white people had a name for each other that only whites could use that would be racist.

Fucking Niggers.

Black people can no longer be racist because the word has been redefined - now you must have the power the be racist. Same reason why women cannot be sexist.

Some people actually believe this.

He never said that. OP asked if BLM/blacks hate him. Not once did OP state "Eminem hates BLM".

Non stop bitching from you. You're on a "time out" lol

why would it, canadicuck

Fuck racism of all kinds.

Listen to this guy. What was it MLK said about content of character? Let's try to remember that.

Fuck BLM. Fuck the alt right. Fuck white guilt SJWs. Fuck the KKK. Fuck racist cops. Fuck anyone who wants to segregate and define by colour. It's the 21st Century, let's just get on with being people.

What does this look like to you
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html

>not that user
if you cant take a joke what the fuck are you doing here

Does image offend black/indian people?

I'm saying you're jokes fucking suck go work on them.

Non compliance. Cops aren't people dads you actually have listen to their commands.

Yeah anytime a white persob says Eminem is the greatest now a bunch of niggers say "YALL JUST SAYIN DAT CUZ HE WHITE LMAO"

i am a black man trapped in a white mans body and i find this whole thread offensive

Trans-black here i am deeply offended