Why do I feel so lonely, Cred Forums?

Why do I feel so lonely, Cred Forums?

I have friends so close that I'd lay my life in their hands. Friends I can talk to about everything.

So why is it that I still feel so lonely?
Is it love I crave?
A personal affection from someone I can call my soulmate?

help me, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/loneliness-could-be-in-your-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

love is just a chemical that makes animals breed. No, what you need is a cause, my friend ;)

You practially answered your on question.
To have friends that you can trust this much is something special. But those can not fill the role of someone who really loves you.

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/loneliness-could-be-in-your-dna/

Keep going and find the right person. Just don't give up. You'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you don't glow.

[spoiler]more[/spoiler]

I don't know whats wrong with me.
I have friends. I know a lot of people. When I'm with people it seems like people enjoy my presence. I never stay in the background, I'm usually a part of what is happening. But still, I've had several weekends in a row where I sit by my computer all day. Its not like I'm waiting for someone to take contact, I'm the one who initiates a conversation, brings people together. But for one or another reason, I feel like there is something I don't know that the rest knows. They're lazy, but I can't get rid of the feeling that they do lots of stuff behind my back. I've also caught them doing stuff without me, but I've been with some of them without including everyone too, so that doesn't really prove anything.

I don't know if I'm the problem, or them. I wish I could just pack my bag and find a new group of people, someone including, interesting, adventorous. Or maybe all my friends are like that, but they won't include me in those activities for a reason I don't know.

I would do almost anything just to know what people think of me, my role in this society.

I don't know if I'm smart, handsome, charismatic. I like myself, but I have no idea if I'm likeable.

I have over 400ug of acid in a drawer right next to me, but the only privacy I will get is by staying in my own room the rest of the night. I'm considering it.

I'm in the same boat as you, user :(

I tell you OP: keep alone. Feed your loneliness quietly and have a painless life.

This ruined the thread.

fag

Can't argue with that

Hey now

I'm an actual lonely shut-in and I don't mind. You have it pretty good boyo.

Start liking yourself when you are alone after that get a gf

You define your 'role' faggot, no one else does. If you want to be compartmentalized inside a tiny box laid out for you like millions of other confused, unfulfilled fools, I feel sorry for you. You are whatever you want to be at whatever time you wish.

Of course I define my role. But unless I'm changing myself to someone I'm not, I will always follow that role. What I meant by role is in what position I am in with a group of friends, how people view me.

There are always ways to change that, but you have to develop a certain degree of objective self-awareness most people simply do not have. Practice social engineering for a start, you'll learn to manipulate people into thinking things about you if that's what you mean.

Kate is a fucking moron anyways.