I did molly for the first time last night

I did molly for the first time last night.

It was a very light brownish powder in a bag. I just rubbed some on my gums. I felt a little more confident and in touch with people, and I had energy like I wanted to talk to people and form a bond.

So my question is: how do you know if molly is good or not? What are the signs of good molly?

Dude just don't. Molly is stupid addictive and not worth the money

I'm not going on a bender.

I may do it again if it comes up.

I just wanna know more about it, what makes it good or not good. How to know what's in it... etc....

Molly as in MDMA?

Not addictive at all.

lol mollys not addictive at all. I do it once a month at raves. I love it, best drug ever

Hi OP, I've done ectacy a goof fews times and a gram of molly over a month or so.
The molly I got was 75% pure I got off a trusted seller online (fucking drug market thing can't remember the name.) The high was pure and lasted longer, the come down was easy, though it was still addictive as ever. You get a second sense for it once you've done enough pills since powder is generally pure anyway.
For example the Es I've done the most were widely agreed to have amphetamines mixed in, I changed the highs were more or less the same, but you could tell it was purer, definitely so for the power.

Pills are better at raves because they also have some speed in them and they give you the energy you need to dance the night off

Well what you described are the typical effects of MDMA. MDMA powder normally looks like little crystals since it is a HCl-salt. What do you mean with "I just rubbed some on my gums"?

OP here, I think the molly I did had some speed in it. I def got some energy and that rush forward feeling.

My friend did a lot of it and he said he couldn't concentrate on anything for more than 3 seconds, that he was wired.

That's what I was told to do. I wet my finger and rubbed the powder onto my gums, and also swallowed it.

That sounds like you did not have that much, but that is a good sing that it is pure. How much did you buy and what did you pay for it?

Molly isn't addictive...

Molly also gives you that speed feeling and the effect that your friend had is normal on higher doses.

The fuck are you even talking about? MDMA isn't addictive, and will simply stop working if you do it too often.

OP, you need to take 1.5mg per kg body weight (1.3mg if grill), not only rub some in your gums. That's the ideal dose and will make you really happy and bonding with people in no-time. I'd look up Erowid if I were you to get a better feeling.

>Pills are better at raves because they also have some speed in them and they give you the energy you need to dance the night off
Actually you don't want amphetamine in your MDMA since it dulls the magical feelings of it. Just makes you more speedy. But whatever boats your goat.

I wastly prefer MDMA crystals over pills since at least you know what you're eating. Like I wouldn't want to get MDA in a pill at a party even tho I like MDA when I know that I have it.

Source: taking MDMA on special occasions since 15 years.

That's definitely impure then, no worries though, I'm sure it was still good fun.

It was my friends, I think he got a gram for $60.

Yeah started using mdma 5 months ago, only do it once a month, done it twice in a month in July but decided was too much. How often do you do it?

I am so sorry for you. If you got it on the darkweb you would only have paid like 15$ per gram.

Isn't buying drugs from the darknet dangerous? 60$ a gram on the street seems pretty OK for me

>How often do you do it?
I try to wait as long as possible but not less than 6 weeks personally. I'd really really hate to loose the magic, it's my most favorite drug of all time.

I know some people who permanently lost the magic after doing it every week or every two weeks and it looks like they're not getting it back either. Nope nope, don't want that. I can still roll as if it were my first times so I have to do something right.

I know about the loss of magic but at the same time I'm thinking that I'll get over it. I mean, I dont see myself when I'm 35 years old wanting to roll anymore

>I mean, I dont see myself when I'm 35 years old wanting to roll anymore
Maybe you're right, usually people get over that stuff when they're older. Doesn't work for me tho, I'm 35 soon and still like to roll my balls off every now and then.

I'm over the "going to the same club as always and take drugs as usual" thing, but if there's a nice open air festival or something extraordinarily nice I sure want to roll my tits off.

Depends on wich country you are from. If you are from the US I do not see a problem. But if you want to know more about this i would recommend you to visit /r/darknetmarkets on reddit.

What is rolling on a festival like?
I am only doing it at home or at a friends place.

I'm not the one you quote but I can tell you that rolling at a festival is amazing. Everybody rolling at once with amazing music and beautiful people. Dancing feels amazing, the light shows are incredible. Meeting new people is very very rewarding. You should try it, it's perfect. My first roll was at a festival and I can tell you that it was and probably will forever remain the best and most fun night of my life

>I am only doing it at home or at a friends place.
Oh that's nice as well, I love to do that with a good friend. Such a bonding experience.

>What is rolling on a festival like?
Depends on the festival. I usually go to techno ones where most people are rolling as well. In that case it's soooo easy to get to know people. Like you're just standing around or dancing a little and the next moment you're talking to a cute grill or two. It's like nobody has any walls around themselves and people are just amazingly happy.

Not to forget how freaking amazing music feels, and the lights and everything. It really is magical and you gotta try it!

I'm into techno too. Where are you from bro?

Its good if you put a fingertip amount on your gums and are up till 7am

Yup, totally this. It's the best thing ever. And even tho I've done it many many times (last festival was a week ago) it's still amazing every single time. I've tried and still do many different kinds of drugs but MDMA will always be my favorite.

>Where are you from bro?
Am from Germany, at least we know how to party hard. You?

fucking child, you sound like a 13 year old edgelord, you are implying every pill has the same substances, if any, every time. What a silly naive statement to someone asking about drugs. Retard.

Romania. I know it sounds shitty but the underground and techno scene is amazing. I recommend you come to sunwaves, one of the best festivals in the world

The thing is that I just can not listen to techno. I am a metalhead and on this kind of festivals tere are hardly people rolling.

If you are from Germany and like techno I bet you went to the electric love festival in Salzburg, Austria ,right?

>I know it sounds shitty but the underground and techno scene is amazing.
That doesn't sound shitty at all. I know a few guys from Romania and they say the same, I have to experience that one day definitely!

>I recommend you come to sunwaves, one of the best festivals in the world
I might actually do that. I'm starting to plan my festival season for next year soon and I'll definitely think about it. I want to go farther away next summer anyway.

>The thing is that I just can not listen to techno. I am a metalhead and on this kind of festivals tere are hardly people rolling.
Oh then that'd not be a good experience I think. I took MDMA at a metal fest once where I was with a metalhead friend and nope, it's not in their culture at all. Would not do that again.

Aww too bad you don't like techno, you're missing out on magic Cred Forumsrah

Real MDMA gives you serious euphoria, if you just felt more amped up chances are it was speed or coke.

>I bet you went to the electric love festival in Salzburg, Austria ,right?
Nope, not yet. I've heard about it but I had another festival coming up at the same time where I went. But I might go next year depending on how my planning will look.

Did you go? Was it awesome?

If you cant differentiate coke and mdma your straight retarded

Well he just took 1 fingerprint so this might be the cause for the lack of euphoria.

Well I live in that area but I am a metalhead and just can not listen to techno.

If you plan on coming to sunwaves, come on the 1st of May, not in August. The august one is smaller because it's only days before Sonus and all good artists are booked

Aight. So what kind of drugs are taken often in the metal scene? Speed or coke maybe? Or just alcohol?

Okay thx for the info. May is a little early but I'll think about it.

MDMA is an amphetamine and more neurotoxic than high quality meth. Usually meth is just sold as Molly, to kids without test kits

Well mostly it is weed. I only was at one festival since I started using drugs and I did not actually see anything else then weed and alcohol.

Alcohol, some bud, some coke, LOTS OF PILLS. This in in Midwest US

I never heard that before. I know that the neurotoxicity ist pretty high but that is why you should not use it more often than once a month.

Aight thx! I can only smoke weed when on MDMA since I'll get paranoid as fuck otherwise. So I'd have to stick to the alcohol then.

It just depletes all your serotonin and that takes a while to refill. Also if taken too often stuff downregulates and you don't want that at all.

Interesting. I'd think it'd pretty weird to be rolling on a metal thing, but then again I'm not exactly a metalhead. (You mean Extasy pills right?)

Well I have never done it but I think coke might be nice on metal festivals

>Well I have never done it but I think coke might be nice on metal festivals
True, I've been to concerts on coke and it was really nice. But it's not my kind of drug, too expensive and short lasting.

I have heard about that problem. Have you tried any psychedelics with metal so far?

This guys an idiot.

>Have you tried any psychedelics with metal so far?
Not yet no, I'm usually combining psychedelics with electronic music as well, albeit softer stuff than on MDMA. (I like hardcore and schranz and stuff when rolling)

But it's on my bucket list to try one day.

I really need some of this. How do I get?

>But it's on my bucket list to try one day.
I'd need to have a good friend with me tho, I can imagine it getting quite intimidating maybe. I'm not exactly a metalhead even tho I like metal so it'd maybe be a bit heavy.

But with a tripsitter metalhead I'd do that right away.

Lol all the addicts in this thread are idiots ducking degenerate scrum you all will be purged in the day of the rope along with other undesiemreables

I also mostly listen to some weird elecrtonic music when I am on MDMA or LSD but I just can not stand it when I am sober.

Gas yourself

Yup I totally get that!

Because of the Drugs or the fact that I do not like electric music when I am sober?

get a test kit....

Do you also have a lack of people to do drugs with?

>how do you know if molly is good or not
Bitter taste and wtf are you doing rubbing it on your gums? It's not coke or speed. Snort a line or bomb it.
>Molly is stupid addictive
Impossible to get physically addicted to MDMA

What my bait truly that weak?

>Do you also have a lack of people to do drugs with?
As well yeah, most people I know are getting older and more serious. So they either stopped taking stuff and going places or I've lost contact with them.

Right now I have 1 good friend I can do drugs with if he has time (maybe 3-4 times a year) and one I can do _some_ drugs with but not everything I like. So yah I wish I'd know more drug-liking people. Not junkies, oh no, but nice people who like drugs. I don't like going to a festival alone even rolling on MDMA, but often I have no choice. Sucks.

Sounds like you've got the same problem?

People that do drugs are used to get insulted by people who do not understand this lifestyle and since this is Cred Forums you are just one in a million trolls.

Well I have that one friend who showed the drugs to me. I do the drugs with him or alone. But since I am 17 by now I am confident that I will meet others in the future.

this

>But since I am 17 by now I am confident that I will meet others in the future.
Yeah that. It's the perfect time to meet people and do drugs!

I'm over 30 years old now and most people stop doing anything approaching that age, unfortunate for me...

>But since I am 17 by now
Underage b&

Well it is pretty hard to find people that are this open minded when you live on the land like me.

Can imagine yeah. Try to go out to places, you'll find the best kind of people at nice parties/festivals/whatever.

I know. What is the problem about that?

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Global rules?

The problem about that is that's grounds for a banning.

I'm 40. Looking to try it. Have no one to do it with. Married, with kids, probably will be divorced in the future. No previous family contact.

Well pretty much every person I meet is like half an alcoholic and maybe likes weed.

>Looking to try it.
You should definitely try it! It can give you a new perspective and new ways to look at things. For me MDMA has high therapeutic potential.

Where you from Cred Forumsuddy? I'd do some with you but I'm sure you're far far away..

>Well pretty much every person I meet is like half an alcoholic and maybe likes weed.
Meh, that sucks ass. You're very young still tho, at 20 things may look a lot different. But I don't know how things look where you live so I dunno.

Ok now I see the problem. Well let's just forget that I said that?

kek 60$ you can get pure molly for like 20$

Yeh yeh, I didn't report you either way.

That's fine, I called the director of the FB of I already.

There is just no drug community. Not even in the nearest city.

I appreciate that. Thanks.

There has to be something, but maybe it's in a tiny group of friends so you'll never find it. Hmmm, but as I don't have many people either I may not be the best in giving tips on how to find more people...

Around here at parties many many people take all kinds of drugs tho, so if I was a little more social (when not on MDMA) I'd probably know more druggies.

No worries. You're cool and all, but avoid writing that next time.

Kek I have the same problem with being social.

It is just half a year until I am there, but I will be more careful

>Kek I have the same problem with being social.
I think that's the root cause for a whole lot of my problems. Doesn't look like it'll change either, meh.

Looks like we are both average Cred Forums users

Feels bad man. Let's hope hiroshimoot doesn't fuck this up so we have at least this depraved place to come to. I've been here on and off for a decade now, and have gotten so many fetishes courtesy of Cred Forums it's ridiculous. It made a fucking furfag out of me even!

I'd miss this shithole...

>hiroshimoot
What?

Hiroyuki, the guy who bought Cred Forums from moot not too long ago and has not idea what the fuck he's doing. He posted "I have to say I'm sorry" on Twitter few days ago so now nobody knows what that means. Apparently he also wrote that he wants to hand it off to a mod or something.

So now nobody knows what's going on. He may just kill Cred Forums or sell it or whatever. He's not to be trusted

May Pepe be with us ...