Hey Cred Forums, got a decent story for you guys from earlier today if any are interested and even if you're not

Hey Cred Forums, got a decent story for you guys from earlier today if any are interested and even if you're not.

>Be me.
>Trying to kill time so I don't have to do chores.
>Figure out a decent way to do it, girl just down the road is thirsty as hell for me. Pic related.
>I despise her, but there's always been something about having someone you hate on there knee's with your dick in their throat.
>3edgy5me, but it really is satisfying
>Plus she still has my dope as fuck necklace from where she said she'd fix it.
>Drive there in cooldudeshades.jpg, confident in success.
>3min drive later, I arrive. 12:38 AM today. Door is open and she's waving.
>Go in, "yo. Necklace?" Nonchalant as fuck. The less I have to say to her the better.
>Reason being is she one of those self awkward embracing fan girls.
>Plus I want her to know I really don't care about her.
>She does weird hand gestures all over as she gives me the entire history of my necklace.
>gist is things didn't work out and she couldn't do what she wanted, but she tried.
>just replaced the leather cord with choker length necklace string shit.
>not pleased, but whatever I didn't have high hopes.
>a few minutes of actual painful dialogue later and me going through her house like I own it, we're in her room.
>see bra on ground and see where to start.
>gesture to it, "nice bra." It wasn't actually anything too special. Can't even remember it.
>again gives me entire explanation on it, says her boobs outgrew it.
>Opportunity sighted.
Part (1/2)

Part (2/3)
>reach for the collar of her shirt and tug it down and check her tits. Act and totally am indifferent.
>wearing some pink C cup bra, decent looking.
>From there she goes full retard, just starts going on about bra's and her boobs.
>I block it out and continue playing with her body. Her hips, ass, tits, whatever I can paw at. She lets me.
>tell her to strip her short-shorts as I sit down.
>she does and I take a moment to take in her panties. Pic somewhat related.
>they're the black lacy ones I dig. Her cute ass is really shown off in them.
>moment over, I pull them down and sit her on my lap.
>She says I'm warm, I tell her to shut up.
>start to tease her clit a bit, she's clean shaven thankfully.
>my plan is to just sit here for a bit teasing her, and then take off in an hour or so.
>the idea of fucking her makes my dick go full black hole in on itself. A blowjob is about as far as I'd ever go.
>a few minutes of her stuttering and rambling about shit in my lap with my fingers circling her clit, I flip her over my lap.
>commence spanking every time she says something.
>her ass turned cherry red in a minute.
>A few minutes later decide to tease again, I spread her cunt. Very lucky I did before doing anything else around her hole. No longer indifferent and just openly disgusted.

Part final
>a fucking white worm is there, just hanging out. Fucking thing is curled up in there, the end disappearing into the darkness of her depths.
>know for a fact that it isn't a strand from her panties, they were black. The thing wiggles at me slightly, cementing the fact of its being to me.
>"Gross." Is all I say before I stand straight the fuck up.
>She falls to the ground solidly on her back. Sounded like it knocked the wind out of her.
>don't even stick around to see her reaction, I'm speed walking out the door and into my car. It's 1:01pm.
>wash hands as soon as I get home, my dad is cutting grass.
>she texts me moments later jokingly saying something about my music triggering her.
>Don't respond, busy prewriting this.

So that's how I successfully got out of doing chores. What did you guys do today?

Post more nudes faggot

Nah, you dirty google.

ITT the incredible story of OP cockblocking himself over a tampon string 10/10wouldgiveanoscarto

Out of all of the things that didn't happen this didn't happen the most

>Don't respond, busy prewriting this.

Kek

Tampon string = bleeding cunt
Bleeding cunts are still pretty gross and not my thing, so I stand by my decision to leave

Yup. Shoulda let her slob your knob a bit at least. Since you're disgusted by her and don't give a fuck, make sure she chokes on it a few times. Next time; you know she'll let you...

What should have happened was you being a cum shot.
Just kidding, you're free to believe or not, it's Cred Forums

This guy is right post more nudes op

Meh. Have another butt.

Well op if you give a mouse a cookie it's only going to ask for more nudes

>this

Nigga go back and get that key blade

Op this

The thing is one of those cheap shitty ones. It arrived shattered and what you see is held together by glue. Plus it's as crooked as Hillary.

kek'd

>12:38 AM today

: |

I'm dumb that should be PM. I was still recoiling from previous events okay?