Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums,
Help a brother out, im a young fag and i live with my parents, in about an hour me and my mates are gonna go get high on weed. They have all tried it before and do it regularly and it will be my first time. How do i stop my parents finding out I've done it?

Bump

take a change of clothes, shower as soon as you get home

Whats my excuse when they ask me why i am in different clothes?

whatever you do, do not meet them or attempt any conversation with them until tomorrow

Just chew gum or have a drink to get the smell off your breath, change your clothes or put some body spray on , eyes get red buy visine eye drops. WEED is the way to go

Smoke it with them. They can't complain if you're sharing, because sharing is caring.

Simple kill them

Say that you shat yourself

You smoke the weed in front of them and you tell them "It should be legal to smoke this".

It's called growing some balls.

They will be so proud of you they wont even notice that you are smoking weed.

Just don't fucking blow the smoke on yourself and they won't be able to tell. Also, don't act like a complete retard when you come home and you'll be fine.

dont go home high?

its not rocket science Cred Forumsro

Just wait a day your parents aren't home

Don't smoke in their house, don't tell them when you smoke somewhere else. You couldn't figure that out on your own? You sound like you've been smoking a shit ton of pot for years and it's made you stupid.

Wear a sweater when you smoke and take that shit off when u are done. Visine in the eyes. And gum in the moutb. And avoid your parents obviously

What the hell is that dog puking up?

This.

Im going to my friends how to smoke

House*

kys newfag

Why would I waste my time helping a useless fag whose goal is to get high. You'll never be useful to me or anyone else on this planet. Fuck off.

My mom could always tell when I was high because she smoked when she was my age, so she knows what's up. Just don't go home? Stay with your friend all day until you're not stoned anymore? Or if you must go home, go inside and straight away to your room. Play some vidya/watch netflips until you sleep.

Check out the autism on this guy.

What's it like not having any friends at all?

Yeah I feel kinda sorry for him if I'm honest

Say you went paintballing, but make sure you soak them so that if they ask to see your clothes, you can say I already cleaned them and they are drenched in water

>Get better friends
Smoking weed makes you a fagget