Prove you're not black, I'll start

Prove you're not black, I'll start.

When I play Uncharted 4, I don't say "aww shiiet with tha fukkin para" into the mic every time I get killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p42uCWF7_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have not stole a bike

accidentally set off an alarm at a shop (had beers in my backpack which I got from a friend before) and I just walked out and nobody assumed my guilt

i live in virginia

I've meet my father

I watch cops dead in the eye without getting shot

I don't blame whitey for my failures & laziness

I have a job

I have a nice large home (yes I live with mom and dad I'm 21 and in school fuck off) I drive a decently nice car that I bought myself. I hang out with people that make me be a better person rather than gangbang and steal. I have black tattoos lol.

My penis is microscopic

I live in utah and checked

I listen to this music.

youtube.com/watch?v=7p42uCWF7_Q

I don't spend untold amounts of money on designer clothes and ridiculous looking sneakers

Police believe me when I tell them I dindu nuthin

I'm also 21, dropped out of school, started my own business, and I have my own place.

I'm in that process rn user. I'm working on starting my own record label. I'll admit my life isn't as nice as yours and I applaud you for doing what you've done. I shall soon be there, as well.

you sure you're not a nigger?

>dropped out of school
potential nigger detected

I know my dad, who's still married to my mom.
I said to a police officer recently "Thanks for the warning."
I paid $30 for some sneakers because...they're just sneakers.
I have my retirement set up, which I contribute to each week from my paycheck.

I have such a pathetic amount of insecurity and lack of control over my life that I make up a false dichotomy that puts another race inherently below me so that I can feel better about my status in life as a basement dwelling neck beard.

Is that proof enough?

I've never had any STD, including HIV, of course.

I'm sure Hillary will appreciate your vote.

a nigger would never say that

if you never have sex I'm sure you won't have STD's no

Niggra's are born with AIDS.

I started a label at 18, and had a band. We played shows with TOP, walk the moon, panic, awolnation, etc. turns out I fucking hate it. That's why I started a production and composition company instead.

Nigger in Virginia here

A democrat would.

I say shit like "all lives matter" and don't realize I'm a colossal shithead

Nope, just already good at what I do so I didn't need school. I make more money than most college grads and I'm not in any debt because I didn't buy into American retarded school system.

>have a nice large home
You don't have shit... your PARENTS have a nice large home

im white

Since when did Tumblr decide Cred Forums was a good place to be?

The wind blows a slightly different way and you're broke. A good engineer, on the other hand, is never unemployed.

I break into places for shits and giggles and have never gotten more than a firm reprimand from the cops

I don't exclusively listen to hip-hop, reggae and rap music.

Fucking ha. You think you're job is secure because you work for someone else? They're company is no different than mine. Tides change businesses grow and die, even big ones. There's more engineers than jobs for engineers. Good luck.

FYI I'm an audio engineer and composer. As long as content is created in the world, I have a job. The entertainment industry isn't going anywhere, and the companies that need good audio engineers always exist. You just don't know what you're talking about.

>I didn't need school.
>I didn't buy into American retarded school system.
Translation: I wasn't smart enough to get a scholarship.

Engineering... REAL engineering, not just playing on a sound board... opens doors for you ANYWHERE. My degree is in automotive engineering. I work as a design engineer for Xerox. Engineering principles are what they are. A good engineer can work anywhere. Keep pretending that a real degree is useless as you make your "mix tapes".

I comply when cops tell me to.

No life matters.

You don't know what audio engineering is if you think it's playing around on a sound board. You sound so ignorant. As an audio engineer You have to understand the acoustical science, electrical engineering, structural engineering and then be able to apply it correctly in relation to each other.

And that's just the audio part of my job. I also score for film, TV, etc, do sound design, and a ton more. I worked for 12 years learning many instruments and music theory as well as audio engineering. You wouldn't call any of it playing around if you knew what you were talking about.

Yeah, OK. Let's see your IMDB page and proof it's you. No? Didn't think so.

Just had my refreshing sauna with some koskenkorva, haven't seen a nigger around all year

Yeah, let me give out my personal info on the worlds worst website.

I went to school and had money for it. Fuck a scholarship.but I decided to leave because I'm not a brain washed pussy. I actually believe in my ability to do what I want with my life.

I listen to Rush sometimes

Called it. Mr. Mix Tape. That's your new name.

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. I have a great job, I get to do what I love, and I get paid more than you.

You have a dead end engineering job so that you could be someone else's bitch for the rest of your life. Have fun playing with copy machines while I meet interesting people, travel the world and experience what life is supposed to be like.

>Fuck a scholarship
You might not be a nigger, you damn sure are an idiot.

Speaking of "making yourself feel better"... you're pretty lathered up to prove yourself to strangers on Cred Forums. No worries. If it helps you sleep better tonight, Mr. Mix Tape.

I pay child support.

I am black though

>have job, never been on welfare
>polite to police
>know who my father is
>became father myself and did not disappear
>favorite band is Yes (prog is probably the whitest music genre ever)
>also like Rush

So just trash then.

Even if that was the truth, it would still be better than making printers at Xerox.

I have that job I'd probably die of boredom or kill myself

Potentially, I married trash, and couldn't live that way for the rest of my life.

I'm in the custody dispute now, because I want my children. I know that I can do better for them, than their mother.

Pls work zerox an kill urself