Rekt thread? Rekt thread

Rekt thread? Rekt thread.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Shut up faggot

kek, copypasta hardcore

Nice copy-pasta, maybe it's time to move out of your mom and step-dad's house

>joke about
life is a meaningless joke. Memento mori

close call

not for the driver.

the lady is fine, but the driver is fucked

THAT'S A COLD ASS BITCH, WALKIN FROM THE BF THAT ALMOST GOT HER KILL.

kek, get baited faggots

you do know one of them knew it was copypasta, right? he obviously wasnt baited

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead babies something to joke about? You shit because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What is the fuck is wrong is actual with you're guys? This is very much fucked up, yet crazy queef spunks like you are posting dead things like it'spingu.wav. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Okay, I'll give you that. But the other two were.

digita niggah

please describe this meal to me

Imma spanish spek and I never seen that kind of taco before, kek.

WELL HOW ABOUT SOME TIJUANESE TACOS THEN?

ok yes, I have seen these, their bagging. Especially the shrimp

NOT EVEN TACOS CAN SAVE THIS THREAD NOW.

Tasty pasta dude

that girl does some spiderman shit right there

yummy, now I must make some, gee thanks user.

NO PROBLEMO DUDE.

this aint a rekt thread anymore
this a taco thread now

Nice trips

WHY NOT BOTH?