BACKFIRED PERSONAL ARMY THREAD!

BACKFIRED PERSONAL ARMY THREAD!

ITT: we track down OP.

>I know her because in my Senior year(Her freshman year) of highschool we were okay friends, till she started shit, rumors, drama, tried to get me kicked out of all of the clubs/arts I was associated with. So Should I go for revenge or let her get someone arrested?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
buchholz.sbac.edu/pages/BHS0431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this pic though

also bump

thread ended while I was getting info. Glad to see someone was paying attention.

Oh, and OP really is a fag for deleteing his thread,

heres a link to the cunt jewbook account
facebook .com./profile.php?id=100004640986648&fref=ts
just remove the periods

what was her name again? and the school's name?

Aj Funston

OP tried to run from the internet hate machine?

Story plz?

sophmore in highschool posing as an 18 year old wants to fuck random guys on ok cupid and is an sjw tranny

buchholz.sbac.edu/pages/BHS0431
the school

Op found a 15 year old girl on OKcupid,asked Cred Forums what to do, then reported her to her parents, forgot to censor parents name so people found the girl.

Same story as always.

OP wanted to ruin this girl. Displayed too much neckbeard butthurt to be taken seriously. And is now trying to escape by deleting fucking everything.

Fuck- I knew I should have stayed in that thread.

bump

we dont care about the girl. 16 y/o slut is actually a good thing. OP being a dejected little band geek with a vendetta is why there is a part 2.

Has any one tried contacting AJ Funston?
Screen caps?

Does any one have the cap with his Guy Fawkes mask?

Are you OP? You sound like him

I tried to save the thread as a PDF before it 404'd but I was too late. Sorry anons.

heres the faggot that aj took to the dance or whatever

if it was op he'd say softmore

at least u tried

whoops

If anyone does contact her, ask who she tried to get thrown out of some club.

oh shit someone please do this

bump while we wait.

I didn't get a cap, I saved the pic of the OP with the mask off tho.
Doesn't look like OP wasn't op the black/orange guy? He did a reveal without his mask on I think the pic is OP, find him in the friends.

lol damn, Actually goes to my school. This is just entertaining...

What if (s)he did that to many people. Didn't op say that she was a feminazi? Don't they do that to everyone who's not a feminazi to?

He said that he "borrowed" a photo form his frinds list and PH the mask over this

we may be able to work with this

What school?

Oh gawd I think I know her, too

we can narrow it down by a lot though

Would work, but op said it was his/her "Friend" so it probably is either op or another person like the girl

Buchholz, like posted earlier in thread. I acrually recognize half of her friends.

yes. I pointed out the irony quite a bit. However, now I just want to see OP burn.

Hehe look it's Cred Forums doing what it does best, being complete retards

ask AJ who it is.

Wait so asian dude fucked this other dude?

or is asian dude mad that girly dude wouldnt fuck him?

could this be op?

Would still smash

The guy/girl/trap in the dress next to the midget looks like a date or some shit, so maybe they broke up and OP was pissed and wanted revenge.
That fucker's whiter than paper, probably not them if the black guy in the mask was the op

>this is the current guitar I'm saving up for
Certainly sounds autistic enough.

But they are white

bahahhahahaha,

cant wait to see how this shit plays out

>the black guy in the mask
Please explain. I didnt see a black dude in the other thread.

speaking of turnabouts being fair play... OP tried to do this to someone else. And then deleted the thread and ran like a little girl when it started happening to OP.

The more entertaining target is obvious.

This guy
That's OP's pic without the shopped on mask, op put it up because someone called him autistic for wearing a mask, op said it was edited on and posted this pic as proof

mom
april.funston

I thought the original thread hit post limit.

Proof?

that OP said he took acting...so search for acting groups around that aria

does anyone have the original thread?

look at the photos faggot

i really think the pic youre refering to was just a stock image

I feel like a mod made the thread 404. I dont know why they do that.

Op said he was in the theater dept. In school sounded like other extra curriculars too

it did

bump limit doesnt make the thread disappear. It stops you from bumping the post.

that post was deleted. otherwise it would still exist as it floated to page 10.

Buchholz is a huge acting school right? Wouldn't that be harder than it seems?

Happy Faggot

saved this from old thread. but i dont think thats ops real pic. probably from google images

>two master racers and two asians
adoption confimred

Once a thread hits limit you can't post there right? And it was up for like an hour, it probably died, or mods shut it down cuz of the faggots asking for CP from her.

The arm matches the dark dude's, though it's just an over the head arm, could be from google.

Op was right, the dad does look like a fucking pedo.

oh wait fuck that really could be his pic
we really have to find the faggot

I came to this thread because of this WebM, anyone have sauce?

were getting closer

One thing's for sure he can't censor for shit.

aunt
becky.m.spears.3

been hear for about a decade. that was a deleted post, not a bump limit.

I'm a newfag, been here for like a year and a half, don't do much though.
Could have been mods, as I said there were a lot of pedos asking for the name for sex, and the profile's out in the open mods could have been stopping some pedo from fucking the girl.

Then why OP didn't started a new thread?

Because he was being a pussy and didn't want a lynch mob anyway. I think he abandoned thread a long time before it went out.

OP

>1466578175800.webm
yes, me too pleasE.

I wonder where is that OKCupid mod now...

probably some faggot was posing as him. Could all be faked anyway. My money's still on Op being the AJ chick, wanting bait. hell, this thread might even be from OP wanting to make 4can history or some shit.

someone link her okcupid, we might be able to find op with that

there is an unusual amount of people in this thread justifying arbitrary shit.

this isnt some complex web of trolling its a legit goof from op

There was the Key dude a long time ago, put a lot of work into making it look real, hell had like 4 threads, and a youtube channel made to do it. I don't want to trust anything on Cred Forums, it can all be fake.

He did goffed a lot with the pics. Try trace something from that OKCupid account

Or the damn guy with the super fucking complecated code that eventually after like 2 days of searching was cracked and it was a link to the fucking banana. Cred Forums trolls are fucking dedicated to the craft of wasting time.

Don't let this thread die too!

Anyone know what page we're on? ALSO BUMP

someone dox aj and we can use that to find op

Bumping for thread survival.
Did OP find this thread?

op is hiding under his bed praying this thread dies and we give up

Isn't that what OP wanted?
And what if the op doesn't contact/know AJ and just wanted a lynch mob on some skank he found on OKcupid, or maybe op was the bitch in the dress who got his or her(Can't tell) heart broken by a midget and wanted revenge. I mean seriously, they were on a dating site, so they were single, they found someone who was minding their own busness and tried to fuck them over. I think it's the ex in the dress. I think the name was Rose Porter or something.

>Isn't that what OP wanted?
OP wanted advice on what he should do. Not necessarily a personal army.

still working on this

We will never know until some fresh info pops up.
Also, nice trips

were not going after aj but if we can contact her we can find op

You're mike lo?

no, i found him as a friend of aj and messaged him

Dont be a faggot. If OP's story is true, she deserves to have her parents know. If only for the sake of the poor guy who's gonna be thrown in jail if they fuck.

OP's story has more weight due to the fact that this chick looks like a huge SJW tumblrette.

i took care of that already

I doubt we'll get into contact if we're men, or white. Didn't the op show her saying some crazy shit about not fitting american standards, and how dark skin was best or some shit.
Oh, I was gonna say not to put your shit on Cred Forums, especially in a witchhunt thread.

KEK!!! That's the best!

What's going on?

got lots of fake facebook accounts

I'm fapping furiously over ALL of this.

Are you OP? You sound like op.
Fake? Like the mother and all? I FUCKING CALLED IT, I told you assholes it was all just shit bait.
You need jesus

She's hot

op was ratting some cunt aj becasue shes under age and asking adults fro sex on ok cupid. op left her parents name in a pic we went after her, now were looking for op because we was telling us to stop fucking with thte girl

CUM

No I got tons of facebook acounts, I though you guys were harrasing some guy on facebook and I could join in

Really? I think she has a nice body, but that facial expression. Makes me go from rocks to playdoe.

Ooh, I thought you meant all of the accounts were fake(could be) and that I was right. Damn it.

But the feminine penis, gotta love being pegged!

I love trannies, don't get me wrong, but that face just is an instant nope for me. Same with the girl/guy they are posting, the sjw, they just look mongoloidish.

Usually she looks cute.

FOUND OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumping again with some mildly interesting content.

Wew laddy.

Is this going somewere?

Considering it's an Avenged Sevenfold sig, it's definitely autistic.

She's got a nice face shape and all, but her O face reminds me of pic related.
Okay, message him and check if it was them. If you can't go through posts, see if he's not a SJW. If he's a feministard then it's not him.

What are you gonna do now user?

ITS HIM FOR SURE

Hopefully message them and check if it's actually the poster instead of lynching an innocent man. Nah, it's Cred Forums, he'll get caught in the cross fire.