Tim Heidecker

You'd best be trollin nigger.

Conan o brian

Dave Chappelle

I agree, Louis CK is awesome.

Jamie Kennedy
Ya know, malibu's most wanted

steven wright

his joke about trying to buy the plastic separator thing in the grocery line fucking makes me cry everytime

Since you posted that white-guilt inducing soulless ginger twat I'll assume you mean still living and go with Dave Attell...either him or Stanhope, please aquire decent taste in standup or don't bother posting

Daniel Tosh, although I guess he's actually a Kraut.

Your white guilt cuck isnt funny

Louis CK is Mexican

The bammer is very underrated

A guy with a Mexican dad is white-guilt inducing?

Wtf
This isn't a feels bread

Truthful dubs
The special she made, performing for her parents is amazing

Patrice O'neal is my favorite

she sucks...there are literally no female stand ups who are funnny...they can write and act comedy; but not stand up.

I thought he was a cuck

Jim norton

you know patton oswalt, and brian posehn, and louis ck? Yea, she writes all their material. be wrong more fam

/thread

Fuck ya bitch!

If someone posts kevin hart, ban for underage.

Proof?

No she doesnt...youre an idiot.

You didn't refute his point, go back and read the post again Timmy it's getting close to your bedtime

I can't decide which is more pathetic.

This girl, for her cringy idea of romance.

Or this teenage boy who made all this crap up because his mother didn't buy him the game he wanted.

O&A era Louis CK was great, but now he's pretty shitty.

He had a Mexican grandmother and a half Mexican dad. And now he cries about how guilty he feels because he's white.

Stanhope is the only answer.

No she doesnt....faggot

she hit a little too close to home for ya?

patrice

her whole schtick is lame..."Uh my voicce is really like this; but watch, i can do other voices too! Im on depression medication!"

He also believes that you as a father should in no way guide your daughter at all when they are young and starting to explore their sexuality, he pushes neo-liberal values HARD, is obviously a huge cuck and on top of all that he's not even very funny mostly just cringe-inducing

Doug Stanhope

This guy. If only he wasn't out of shit.

I just hate his shitty comedy so much. Not kidding. He's just a preachy dick. Glad he's dead.

This.

Did you see the unreleased HBO special that just came out?

Haven't seen his new special yet cause fuck seeso but if it's garbage then you got a point. Tell me it aint garbage man!!!

Can it be found online yet?

ur ALL fucking idiots!
Bill hicks influenced ALL those guys DIRECTLY
accept fo the greal carlin

been wanting to check that out? how is it?

Going for the Outrage Dollar I see. Smart move big dollar

/thread

He....He has a new special out?!

Thank you, you just made my day!

Dog bless, sir!

he INVENTED alt comedy

I kinda like it when alot of people die, set for release the day before 911

It's called no place like home. Filmed in his shitty little town

Then you would have to go back to Lenny Bruce

ybill hicks that is

Dunno, man. That's why I asked. I'm so pumped to see it! A fucking special written about viewing disasters and terrorist attacks like sports events made on September 10th, 2001. No way he could air that without being worm food already!

Can i just say i want sarah silverman to die?

Unfunniest bitch ever.

THANK YOU MASK MAN

the one and only

I still like to go back and listen to his sets and on O&A

I thought that was George Carlin, not Doug Stanhope!

honorable mention

yea haha, i mis-tagged

nope its called "I kinda like it when a lot of people die." shithead

Then a 666, any Kory Taylor fans out there?

my bad..

George Carlin was the best that ever lived but Bo Burnham is the best one that's alive today by far... He's way more witty then all the others right now

youtube.com/watch?v=-gUExAK1Ue0

ok ill give you that.
BUT no one did it AGAIN til carlin THEN hicks

This

Sebastian Maniscalco is breddy good...

Bill Hicks is great and he changed stand up comedy, but you can't shit on the people after him. Also i like Jim Jefferies

Ultimate comedy:
Anthony Jeselnik
Mike Birgbiglia
John Mulaney

"Have their moments" comedy:
Jim Jeffries
Jim Gaffigan

Classic comedy:
Steven Wright
Jerry Clower

True

HIcks di i mean.
HE is the reason for Louie, Maron, attell, stanhope, schumer, and wright ALL of whom i love. just cant believe all the newfaggotry

haha yes

youtube.com/watch?v=1tjWYEMQ70w

youtube.com/watch?v=GjemteAh73Y

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

RIP Patrice

Louis is pretty untouchable. He needs to write more because he's getting a bit washed up, but I've never laughed at anything harder than when I first discovered Louis.

im not shitting on them, just cant believe no one mentioned him already.
Ive heard hicks strories fro just ab half of all comedians mentioned here. chappelle and bamford among them

Another cancerous preachy douche
Glad he's dead, too.
Why not try a dead comedian who was actually funny?

this guy is fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACVhMas2Uxk

MANDATORY VIEWING REQUIRED!!!!!

the lead singer of AC/DC is a comic?

OP here - I am a Krautfag and never heard of him, so..

Is this the old lady from 'misery'?

Just the fucking worst. Gah!

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Actually he is not an americunt - Autralian I think. He is awesome though

Mein nigga

It is, yes. Kathy Bates. In a jaunty beret.

Stanhope master race

then i suppose you can name a Whole list, newfag?

it is kinda garbage. go in with low expectations.

He released a torrent link of it himself, on his twitter feed, because he knows how much of a shitshow seeso it.

Stanhope is my God.
If it appears he's 'out of shit' you have a point, but i think it's because of how much of his potential material he burns on his podcast.

Dude has an awesome podcast.

Both comedians you mentioned are god tier

love that sweet boy. Billy Burr is fuckin great too. love all the guys from o&a

Has anyone read 'digging up mother'?

RIP

Bill Burr
Louis CK
Jim Jeffries
Dave Chapelle

no. but he did an audible audio book for it, which is way better, cuz he adlibs and gives back story.

I'm looking forward to it.

This. There really hasn't been anyone who has reached that apex of consistent quality throughout their career. Imho Rogan is getting close but he's kinda running out of shit to talk about because he doesn't really touch on politics or current events as much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xfi4s8cjLFI

George Carlin
Louis CK
Donald Trump

mods

also checked

Awesome. I'll look for it.

This

Yup. Awesome.

Bill Hicks as well

oh yeah. take ur time to google bitch

Get the audio version. It is superb

i dunno if it's released yet or not. i heard him taping it on his podcast.

Let me know if you find it?

Any Killer Termites itt?

what is this shit image? Why fuck with the delivery trying to make content when you can just leave good things alone

Thanks

that's already been established. yes. several.

George carlin.
youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ

oh yeah

thats not bill burr

Attell is on tour right now, can't wait to see him next month, already pre-ordered tickets

This never happened.... I still dispear for this generation

youtube.com/watch?v=cP5o5ZWDD88

lewis black?

How has no one mentioned Richard Pryor!?!

not jim, but Uncle Paul and Chip

crackhead nigger
I love him. RIP

>No she doesnt...youre an idiot.
NO U

Fuck, man. I really can't pick a favorite. Burr, Ari Shaffir, Hedberg, Jim Jeffries, Joe Rogan, Anthony Jeselnik, Carlin...the list goes on and on.

One I never see in these threads who really deserves some love is Dylan Moran. He's got three specials and they're all fucking comedy gold. Black Books is a really good show too.

overrated as fuck

>Three
Check that, five specials.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ox6d1cKru8

>And now he cries about how guilty he feels because he's white.
source? youtube link, anything? pretty sure this is just a meme.

i generally agree with you. and super rarely enjoy female comedians.

I would like to mention a recent exception to this rule though, which i found quite funny. (if you can get past the 10 minute obligatory vagina rant, which all female comedians must have it their shows)

It's on netflix now.

That was shit tier woman humor. Not funny at all.

hedberg is shit. couldn't come up with a decent routine so he just spouted off one-liners and puns while staring at his feet

Where is this bit from?

Women gtfo of this thread

"Hilarious"

little bitty boys gtfo too

Louis C.K: Hilarious (2010)

It's on Netflix ATM

never

You don't have to say "US comedian." Comedy IS american. Every successful comedian outside of the united states used our comedians as the notch in the post for which they'd have to live up to.

Your opinion is correct.

tyler perry

I'm an American... please stop embarrassing us by looking so stupid, comedy was invented by the greeks. Pick up a fucking book for once

Thx

Pretty accurate.

he's right though. NPR recently did a story on one of the top french comedians, who tried to break into american comedy because it's the standard world-wide. like going to france to be a chef or a faggot.

surprised no mentions of greg giraldo. RIP

hell yeah

this thread is about stand up you actual retard, not fucking plays

> implying comedians aren't just players in a one man show

n o r m

Is it bad that I would like to ram the bam in the clam?

they aren't. stand-up lacks the narrative structure of a play, and the comedian interacts directly with the audience, whereas actors rarely break the third wall. besides, how many one-man shows were there in ancient greece?

Pretty sure comedy was invented when one caveman hit another caveman in the balls

pretty sure comedy was invented when one tree-dwelling primate hit another prosimian in the balls

Hannibal Buress has been making me laugh recently.

dudes a genius.

BLAM BLAM
WE EATIN HAM

i tried to watch his most recent special, couldnt get through 20 minutes of it. just painfully unfunny. i loved his others tho, so i guess he just got not funny

you missed out. i rewatched his comedy store show a week or two ago and the big laughs came later in the show. but who the fuck are you that you dont have time to watch a whole show anyway?

kys

I never found him to be funny.

So it's evolved throughout the past few centuries, we still wouldn't have stand up comedy without it. All of these comedians take literally everything from the principles of ancient Greek comedy.

Not even trying to be misogynistic. Women just aren't good at stand up.

THIS GUY FUCKING GETS IT!

More like Jeff Fox-UN-worthy!

Boosh! Roasted.

I dont give a fuck about patton oswalt or brian posehn, show me a source on louis ck or gtfo.

I'm already over the border, holmes!

this tbh

His dad is mexican not him. Still a beaner though.

This man is legend.

>tv funhouse, etc, etc

I have no idea how people find this guy funny. He tells long, boring stories and tries to inject his views on life before moving to another boring story. Not even trying to be contrarian here, I genuinely don't get what the big appeal is. Tried to like him but there are no laughs and no unique viewpoints with this guy.

Now we're talking.

Pryor close second.

Yeah. He's the only one who hasn't gone all libcuck

zip zop zibbity bop

>opinion

that, right there, is a fact

I admit I have laughed at quite a few Louis CK jokes, but his lib cuck anti-white shit really annoys me.

only right answer

Is there a mainstream comedian that has the balls to insult islam yet? They all bash christianity and nobody gives a fuck but I imagine most people would be offended by the "islamophobia" if the exact same joke was told about islam.

Why the double standard? I want to see a comedian shatter this taboo. I'm sick of muslims being a protected class free from criticism and insult.

gotta be honest i dont recall louie being anti white or a cuck at all?

refresh my memory

Idk but Kevin Hart is trash

There's a lot that come to mind.

hes not trash. hes just mainstream. everyone always talks shit whenever someone becomes too popular. im not saying hes the best of all time but hes not awful either.

thanks for listing them

dave chapelle/mitch hedberg

I mean seriously there's a lot. If you gave a shit and had even the slightest broadening of taste in stand up, you could probably name at least three.

Mr. Burnham

Brian Regan

he just pokes fun of himself for being small and then just screams OHHHHH SHIIIT WOMAN YOU CRAZY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ill admit i hate that obnoxious yelling that comes out of most black comedians but hes still funny from time to time. he once said women telling stories makes his balls itch. how can you hate that.

Some are O.K. but they'll never get the kind of laughs the guys can. Maybe they are more funny to women.
Also did somebody post Hannibal Buress? His shits pretty good.

John Mulaney
Bill Burr
Louis C.K.

so you write a comment 3X longer than just listing a name or 2. Thanks.

Dude I tried listening to his standup.. Shit was so fucking boring and stale.

Vagina jokes are fucking shit tier compared to dick jokes. Vaginas aren't funny but dicks omg, more dick jokes please.

Anti-white? Im pretty sure he has a bit about how he loves being white. I think u mean anti-people in general

Yeah way to cherry-pick one line out of the entire routine you cock nugget that routine was about how he loves being white because we are the most privileged. "I could go to any point in history and it would be awesome." He denies the universality of human suffering to make a few dollars off the backs of ignorant fuckwads he is the essence of what is wrong with this country

And that joke is entirely about white privilege if you stop and thing about it. It's about how whites have such an advantage in society and eventually minorities are going to "hold us down and fuck us in the ass"

hahahahaha so funny

what the fuck are you talking about? hes a comedian. how does he make money off the backs of anyone? either you enjoy his humor or you dont. nobodies forcing them or you to watch it. and if you think a comedian exemplifies whats wrong with this country youre a fucking tard.

Spreading misinformation and fallacy with the intent to hurt a person or group of persons should be a crime...

i guess....
maybe i'm just not that into genital jokes in general...
Also, farts have never made me laugh... which goes against every comedy rule ever...
...so what the fuck do i know... maybe Vaginas are the pinnacle of hilarity.

simply the best.

>intent to hurt a person or group
pretty sure that aint his intent and nobody with a brain will dispute that

if you go to a comedy show and take that shit seriously or decide to make whats said there part of your way of life youre a fucking idiot.

im gonna go out on a limb here, but youre one of those alt right white nationalist cats who thinks anyone with a differing opinion is a libtard or cuck right?

great call.

It not me taking it seriously I'm worried about you fucking nonce... and although my political opinions are none of your business I will tell you that you couldn't pay me to vote drumpf or shillary

Anthony jeselnik....................................is a giant tool...................................who tells shitty.............................. drawn out jokes...............................that are only funny......................because of shock value.
>Rawring lafter

not that i would, but what is there to take seriously? its not like hes jokingly telling people to go on killing sprees. what? am i gonna interpret something like catcher in the rye and try to shoot the president? its just jokes dude.

and congrats on being an edgelord. who ya gonna vote for? beth stein? thats a waste of a vote. its like being a baby and pouting at the voting booth. being an adult means making a difficult decision and choosing the least destructive of the two.

yup

Being an adult means thinking for yourself instead of being led by sheep herders, I go back to my original point pick up a fucking book, I can smell your ignorance from here.

his first special was garbage. zero laughs. hes second one on netflix actually delivered with a few laughs. not bad.

Stephen Wright is I like how most of his jokes are 1 liners.

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8ZDrNb3B0

jesus christ dude what the fuck? whos being led like sheep? because i think a comedian is funny?

pull your head out of your ass guy. i dont take comedy seriously and have enough respect for society not to assume other people do.

and i looked at your original comment. you have nothing to say. you take comedy seriously and feel threatened by jokes. luckily the rest of society isnt dumb enough to make the same mistake.

Dimitri Martin is funny and his act is totally clean. I actually showed my mom and she liked it. Can't say that about most comedy I like.

Love his podcast, the original cliffhanger with nowhere man & whiskey girl makes me tear up every time

Kyle Kinane

no hes not. hes a faggy artsy type queer with zero actual laughs in his act.

right. hes fucking hilarious.

stop liking the things that I don't like

this man rules!

peaked last year now he's just using the same tired shit also his new show sucks asshole, muh artistic style rip

I think he's on coke in every stand upnhe does. Sososo much energy.

underrated guy

Cred Forums doesnt like bill burr? wth

Dan St Germain is one of the best in my opinion

its been said.

Are you this stupid?

Love the hell out of that guy. His humor always gets me

I'd just prefer my stand-up was based in reality and not in some narrative that George Soros and the NWO cooked up in the shill factory. If you don't see how stand-up comedy could be used as a tool for societal change then your head is even farther up your own ass friend.

I'm not surprised.

Boring and unfunny

yeah i get that any form of media can be manipulated to carry messages whether direct or subliminal. but the point is if youre such a weak minded shit that you eat up everything the media has to offer youre life aint worth much anyway. i mean its always a conspiracy with you guys isnt it?

heads up dude, youre trying to make yourself feel good by thinking your smarter than the general population by buying into conspiracy theories. you do this so you can go around believing you have intimate knowledge that normal people who dont waste their entire lives on the internet arent privy to. youd believe anything just to try to aggrandize yourself.

lol, thats exactly who i thought of when i read that post too!!

why?

Joey Diaz

I really like Carlin because he talks about language and how it's abused, politics, general human behaviour and those fucked up things we all do.
I like that.
This guy talks about himself, his identity and general human behaviour. Good at coming up with fucked up shit. Decent.

American comedians are so lame

Haven't seen it myself, but it's some recorded material he cut after 9/11 happened as far as I am aware.

non american comedians are as dry as a saltine

Except for George Carlin

>joins thread about US comedians to say theyre lame

great contribution faggot. you couldve started a UK comedians thread but there would only be 3 comedians anyone has ever heard of.

fuck off.

painfully bad. awful. possibly the least funny person to ever exist.

Oh ok. I change my mind.

Well bill burr is cool

Better?

actually no. hes the most bandwagon pity case ever. i know im a stand up elitist but hes never even made me chuckle. not my style.

see..

jim norton
bill burr
patrice oneal
doug stanhope
greg giraldo

those are real comedians.

We have different tastes user. Those guy are lame to me. The dates off. Don't call me again.

1. Louis C.K.
2. Stewart Lee
3. Bo Burnham (just because of his recent special, he really outdid himself.
4. Daniel Kitson (amazing live performer, barely any material of him online. If you ever get to seem in a club, you will confirm)
4. Jerry Seinfeld, Ricky Gervais, rest of those bigliner bunch.
5. Some Dutch comedians, none of them have really great English material online.

^ this guy knows what he's talking about.

Eric Andre show is great. I don't know about him as a performer though. Hannibal Buress is one league better for sure.