What you wore today,user?

What you wore today,user?

What sk8 his are those? It looks like an MTE but I don't recognize the colorway.

Also holy fucking shit do something about those laces. They're a disaster.

These, just got them this week.

going out in a few

not MTE,regular sk8 x scotchgard
kk

What's with front side?

what do you mean?

These. Mostly

What material is it made of?It looks a bit strange to me

They grey part is a bit like felt.
The "tongue" part is neoprene

If you're gonna wear pleb tier shoes like vans, at least get the good ones.

I think you will be satisfied

>Supreme

sup, hypebeast?

wore them for the first time today

>supreme hypebeast
do you not see the VLONE $1k for the hoodie obviously

>Over
>Under
>Over
>Over
>Over
>Over...

Dude how hard is it to lace your shoes like an adult? Fucking hell.
>Wears Vans
I guess that explains it.

What are thooose

What's wrong with my ones?And why Vans suddenly became pleb shoes?

Made in Finland.

I use to have a pair of these.

the retro 5 metallics that released July 23rd, haven't worn them until today

Seriously?
This guy gets it. How do you not have the self awareness to know that Vans are garbage tier shoes for manchildren?

whatever, hypey, keep cheesin'

Tried to take a close up of the materials.

ricky

so, you're what, like 22 at the most?

WE'VE GOT A BIG BOY OVER HERE FELLAS!!

>Talks shit on one of the most successful shoe companies that has been around longer than him
>does so from behind a computer chair in his underwear

K

fucking fire

kek i remember when everyone wore these

Tubes are okay, a lot of "sneakerheads" shit on them, but I think they look cool

I also work at a shoe retailer

These are actually quite comfy. Probably my favorite shoes.

Looks nice for me

freshly sprayed these this morning

What's a good way to keep your chucks clean? I have this shoe eraser that works on the white part but that's all I use

My "I have a lot of errands today fuck the world" shoes

go to Finish Line and buy the Jason Markk shoe spray (the prep kind), it only costs $17 and works wonders.

Are you Hispanic? I work a shoe store and 99% of the customers who buy Cortez's are Mexicans with shit style. Not hating on the Cortez, but they certainly have a defined demographic.

Your a faggot op

thanks

Bahaha no I'm not but you're right. Everyone I see in these are hispanic

old skools master race

Picked these up a couple weeks ago for $20.

Nice mom shoes.

god tier footwear

what the fuck is that

Sambas are better, plus theyre football court shoes

All these shoes are fucking shit.

Sambas aren't even close to being better.

I really like the tubular line, I also have the tubular poor man yeezy 750, pic related.

Planning on getting the tubular x PK at some point too.

>mom shoes
kek, like any mom would ever wear these.

Don't understand why people love this adidas shoes so much.They look fine to me,but hell i'd rather buy sneakers from adidas.

School shooter shoes

I've had both, these are comfier and were on sale for 50% off.

Well they are the superior choice for skating.

Got these last week
Wore them today.

how about NIKE SB?

how do so many of you have shit tier shoes? you cant all be americans

What's your idea of a nice shoe then o holy footwear lord

probably stronng on that "swag is for boys, class is for men" -dress shoe game.

Not practical everyday shoes though
shit gets uncomfortable quick

these guys gets it
you're retarded

SB has the Janoski's and that's it. It falls apart quicker and has a narrower design making them make your feet feel like shit after a hard days work on a board.

ADIDAS or die.

Normies...

My shoes are made in Finland, so doesn't that stronly imply that I may not be American? Also my shoes are great. Well made, comfortable and look good.

You're retarded if you think what you selected actually looks good.

To each their own but seriously don't posture if that's your taste.

talk shit post kicks pwussyboi

Nice one bro

This thread is gay and everyone in here besides me a cock sucking faggot
prove me wrong
>protip you cant

new kicks

How does it feel knowing you have to make your mom buy you fugly clothes to compensate for the fact youre a faggot spic?

go fuck yourself
nobody even cares about you

your mom...

Congrats on being the biggest faggot in this thread, which is saying a lot.

Year old schools aren't shit go fuck yourself user they are probably one of the nicest looking skate shoes ever made; unless you're rocking Jimmy choo pumps or 300 dollar Doc Martens you can shut the fuck up

>Well made, comfortable and look good.
can be well made and comfortable, but they look ugly as hell

pic related, this is what people wearing those shoes look like.

tunge sievin jalkinees anuksees.

Had to work today

Jaa, että pitäisi olla jotkin räppisämpylät tai kasarilenkkarit? Ehkä jopa mattolaiturilippis, jonka lipasta jokainen voi tarkistaa kuulasi koon ja kolmea kokoa liian isot vaatteet? Ei, ei.

Had 'bout 6 pairs of nikes, changed to adidas. Best decision ever. Nike now produces shitkicks for hype influenced faggots, they even don't last 3 months

nothing cuz im dirt poor u fucking faggot kys

Those aren't shoes. Those are pedestals.

Adidas are god tier shoes. Anyone who says otherwise haven't had a pair.

Air force?

>räppisämpylät
>mattolaiturilippis
>kolmea kokoa liian isot vaatteet

Huh, et oo tainnu käydä ulkona 2004 jälkeen.

Truth... It is spoken here.

I wore my updog

theyre not that high!

Niitä näkee vieläkin päivittäin. Ikävä kyllä. Kerrohan nyt sitten, oi kaiken pinnallisen herra ja valtias, mikä tekee kengästä hyvän?

Wardour Chukka

But they're not meant for walking. Just standing around and being looked at, like a vase or a sculpture.

I agree, my tubulars are just perfect. From how comfy they are to all durability of this model

oh, i suppose thats true. they do hurt lol

what really annoys me with adidas is the sizing.
Tubulars for example are huge. Could've gone a half size down on my invaders and a full size down with the moc runners (which I went half size down)

Frusturating when ordering online, and the advice on the sizing online is varying so much. Some people say half size up and some say full size down on the saim freaking shoe.

this

So you should wear normal shoes. They won't damage your body and you'll be able to walk.

Juu en tiiä missä perähikiällä sä asut, mut helsingissä ei kyllä näy.

Eihän tässä puhuttu siitä onko kenkä hyvä, puhuttiin siitä, onko kenkä hyvännäköinen.
Sun kekäs voi olla vaikka kuinka mukavat, kestävät ja hyvin valmistetut, mutta aivan helvetin rumat.

And I had to mention I am an owner of air max 1 prm, air max c2.0, mandara, air Presto, sc-3 flights and sb janoski. Every single pair was a piece of useless shit after about half a year of walking. Not even running or playing games in them, just normal walking. And nikes guarantee programme is a fucking joke. After 3 months of using my prestos, mesh near my little toe just broke and the mudguard went off the sole so nike sent me a paper it is caused by my lack of experience in tying shoelaces, what a fucking joke. Adidas is a god tier. I can compare with them only asics products

Joka kerta kun joudun siellä syöpäpesäkkeessä käymään, niin näkyy.
No kerro sitten, mikä on hyvännäköinen kenkä.

It's simple. Nikes 45 EU = Adidas 44⅔ EU

my favorite pair

I don't know much about shoes, but my nike running shoes have lasted a good while. I just hate how narrow most of their shoes are.

I own one pair, Converse black on black hi-tops.
One pair Nike SB EK1 Mids.
One pair Vans checkered slip ons.
One pair Teva athletic shoes.
One pair Vans classic lo-tops.
One pair of kitchen shoes.

Dirty subhuman pole detected

terrible tastes jump off a fucking bridge

Not always, some shoes run really big.

My nike roshe one hyperbreahtes are EU 42.5, and my size in the tubular moc runner would've been 41⅓ for the same fit. Got 42 instead and theyre a bit roomy.

Also in ultra boosts and NMD's 42⅔ fits me perfectly, even though my tts/Nike size is usually 42.5

Half cab and low top converse

Löytyy tästäkin langasta muutama.

Eli juuri kasarilenkkareita ja räppisämpylöitä.

It depends. I used to wear 44,5-45 nikes, 44,5 asics are bit too big, but 44⅔ adidas are perfect for me.

Eipä noista mikään oo kasarilenkkari eikä räppisämpylä.

yritä ees.

Rocking the dusty old samba game today. I'll be switching to the comon projects when I go out tonight though

>yritä ees
En tiedä, oletko sokea vai vain hesalainen.

Why are you wearing a sweater as trousers you fucking spic. Also, not you obviously

Latest

How does a cock suck faggot anyway?

Tässä on kasarilenkkari ja räppisämpylä.
Ei taida näyttää samalta kuin aiemmin valitsemani esimerkit? Käyhän joskus muuallakin kuin tarjoustalossa ja halpa hallissa ostoksilla.

These shoes are reminding me polish type of english chavs. Just need to add white dad hat, pink lacoste polo shirt, bright jeans trousers and old, exploited diesel bmw e46

Samaa roskaa kaikki ja Sievit eivät kuule ole halvat.

>ADIDAS
>skating
You clearly dont skate faggot

i do silly! op asked what i wore today and well, pic related

And I'm saying you shouldn't wear them at all.

Well no. No headgear, ever. Not even shades. No polo's either, mostly Takeshy and Tom Tailor jeans and a Cooper S. Second time I've ordered these's shoes actually. The other ones are for when I take the neighbours dog for a walk etc

but they make me taller and they make my ass and tits stick out

they serve a purpose fam

What's up with that pose user?

Fag

Actually they don't make you taller, just stand in an uncomfortable position. And I'm pretty sure that your ass and tits will be just as appealing or unappealing without those abominations that some call footwear.

if only you were twitter famous and that was you

oh, no they absolutely do. a 3 inch heel gives you a 2 inch lift. a 4 inch heel with a platform as pictured above gives you a 3.5 inch lift. its actually not at all uncomfortable position to stand it, it comes down more too the narrowness of the closed toe. open toe sandal heels i can wear all day

stop trying to bring your own fetishes into everything

Stop pretending to be a chick on the internet you faggot. Go apologise to your parents. And make them apologise to the world.

Your shoes are not part of you, so you only stand on a higher level. High heels are nearly as stupid idea as Chinese foot binding.