Get ready bitches, he is predicted to win

Get ready bitches, he is predicted to win.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-who-has-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/ar-BBwx9WT?li=BBnb7Kz

God save us

Approves!

tfw liberal butthurt impending

When it's the elections day ?

WE are royaly FUCKED if this bullshit is true take your money out of the stock market and go party while you still can a great depression followed by a world war is in the mix if this clown becomes president

that's a laugh, they said the same shit about Brexit. Don't listen to shit like this faggot.

>not winning any battlground states
>as far as 9 points down in some
>guy who does the predictions footnoted for the first time ever that there is a good chance the predictors will fail

Yea cool. Go ahead and celebrate.

>Destroy Wall Street! Down with the 1%
>If Trump wins, the stock market will crash!

Pick one, only one, exclusively one.

But you can't stump the Trump

This country is going down no matter who wins
>I'm mclovin it

>1 man among hundreds picks trump to win

>"trump will win!!1111!!"

recucklicans are so gullible

these people are idiots

>putting words in his mouth more than you but other men's cocks in yours
Fucking kek

Nice punctuation libtard.

But it's leftist words against leftist words. You still owe any logical person a real explanation.

Prepare yourselves, the October surprises are coming

>implying the left isn't sucking wall streets cock too
Fucking kek

sometimes i get horny if i think about fucking the boipussy of this hillary voter, hes so mad cus of trump...idk why but it makes me horny.

Hate sex is best sex

one man who hasnt been wrong in thirty years picks the candidate you dont like
>r..recucklicans are so gullible, rr...rright guys?

Oh man that mirror outlet is so cool!

I have such mixed feelings about this. I feel like there's a gun to my head to vote for Hillary, which makes me want to say "fuck you, DNC," and vote trump.

What's a man to do ha ha?

i am voting for trump and i fucking hate that the democrats have forced me to it,
i mean fuck their supposed to be the party that exposes the republican corruption and now all they do is get caught in those corruptions
i hope this election is a wake up call, either for both sides to clean house or for the aermican people to do it for them

top xoxxle if he wins, we get 4 years of pissing ourselves laughing at the US

I know what you mean. The sad thing is that I use to vote Democrat so I was part of the problem.

Now even my "republican" brother would vote Bernie over both candidates.

I am waiting for the debate to decide, which by the way pisses people off so much in Seattle when say that.

Yeah, and 25 years of a supreme court justice he chooses. I am not saying Clinton's choice wouldn't be worse or better.

Both candidates suck balls (Trump would pay someone to do it for him though).

Ah yes, the Left. . . A perfect synonym for The Borg.

meanwhile if she wins we get four years of her pissing herself while people laugh at the US

Ja, synd bara att SvP upplöstes.

Liberal is also a synonym for Autist .

Trump is AHEAD in virtually every poll.

He's ahead in every in EVERY swing state - except for 1.

He is slated to WIN.

He will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

My hero and confirmed daddio Donald is gonna be president? Mein nips are so hard

Throw conservative in there too. Anyone that labels themselves, implicitly is saying they agree to a bunch beliefs in some weird binary system, which is retarded.

I fucking hate the liberals in my city. They are fucking idiots. However if I lived in Texas, I am sure I would think the same of their retarded conservatives obsessing over abortion. Here we obsess over bicycle lanes.

Choose one of two retard groups you're in, or say fuck it, I am not a retard.

End of triggered rant.

Its a win-win for the rest of us. If trump wins America is a laughing stock but even if he loses, no-one does butthurt squealing quite as well as american conservatives. The latter probably wont last as long but it'd still be good value