Look who I found

Look who I found

Stawp pls

>doesn't understand how ingredients work

its about razors

What an ugly insufferable looking woman

Doesn't look like her at all. They got different eye colors and the SJW has 5 more extra chromosomes.

it was about DIFFERENT FUCKING PRODUCTS

Whyvis she on tinder if shes asexual?

it was about woman razors and man razors
those are products

Because there is more to a relationship than just sex, you degenerate perv.

and thats why you use tinder

Thats not what tinder is for, is it?

Fuck I dont have the whole pic anymore.

She looks like flo's retarded autist cousin

Tinder is a hookup app you goofball.

exactly the same

it's a strategy to wave off inferior men

>say you're asexual
>until you get messaged by CHAD FUCKING THUNDERCOCK
>say it's a joke

No, Tinder is a dating app, not your mom.

it looks exactly like her, only difference is the makeup

looks exactly like her you fucking retard

Get glasses then, dumbfuck.

Man, the difference is in demand, not supply. But you're a dumbass if you think it costs significantly more to manufacture a womans' razor.

>complaining about the cost rather than just buying the men's version

Maybe for degenerate perverts like you.

How autistic are you?

The only difference is the makeup.

The crazyeyes, teeth, facial structure, all the same.

i wouldn't do anything but fuck and chuck chicks i hook up with on tinder

you forget she's ON TINDER

>tinder
>asexual

men and women have different skin, men dont need the aloe and coconut extract and patchouli oil in the strip above the razors

If they were the same product, all women would start to buy the ""cheaper"" men's version

god those eyes. I feel such a strong urge to punch her in the face

Asexual is just one of those easy things someone can say about themselves to let me know they're a dumbass attention seeking dipshit.

Yeah, few women ever fail to fall for meme product marketing

How autistic are YOU? They have complete different eye colors, you blind fucking retarded piece of shit waste of space. Drink bleach.

ok XD

see

>what is light
>what are filters
>what is photoshop
>how do I camera

Lord of the rings trilogy is a historical documentary guise

Tinder is a dating app, not your mom, perv.

the bottom picture has the exact same eye colour as the tindr picture you fucking nonce its called lighting

What app or website is this from op am from chicago !!!!! I wanna fuck her

partly true partly untrue. Women could use mens razors. Women could buy razors without all that shit. They don't. It's called getting fucked (something women are very good at, and men are getting better and better at).

The autist is you you fucking moron. The white balance is different in the images, hence the blues are shifted. Fucking idiot

Looks exactly like her you fucking retarded autist.

You are literally retarded right? different white balance moron, look at the skin tone. You are also one of those autists that think every timestamp is proof of OC?

They love getting fucked either way. Look at an average woman's wardrobe

>Lighting
>Exposure
>Aperture
>ISO
>Filters

Do you even photography?

yeah that really socks

>CHAD FUCKING THUNDERCOCK
laughed

The lighting is essentially the same in both the Tinder pic and the top pic. In the bottom pic, she obviously got a filter on because she's in the exact same place but all the lights suddenly somehow became yellow as fuck. Plus, you can still see that her eyes are blue in the bottom unlike the Tinder bitch's which are completely fucking gray despite not having any filter. I thought you Cred Forums neckbeards would have an eye for detail due to the autism, apparently not. Please kill yourselves.

>what the actual heck!

oh god

see

We do, but we're also not the embodiment of faggotry. You've got that more than covered.

>when i see normies liking VOX and Buzzfeed on facebook
one like closer to Columbine my dude

>being right means you're the embodiment of faggotry

Literally like arguing like 8 year olds.

with 8 year olds.*

Just do it if you're gonna do it don't have arbitrary parameters to meet. Stop being a pussy

So you spent 5 minutes cropping photos to do a comparison and show how retarded you are?

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>In the bottom pic, she obviously got a filter on because she's in the exact same place but all the lights suddenly somehow became yellow as fuck.
Look up what "white balance" means in phoptography.

>So you spent 5 minutes cropping photos to do a comparison
More like 5 seconds

>and show how retarded you are?
More like show how right I was, then you blind dumbfucks showed how retarded you are by not knowing the difference between grey and blue.

>AUTISM
>U
>T
>I
>S
>M
Yup, you are indeed.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

I have no idea who this person is, someone clue me in please. If it's not worth it just say so. I just don't see the point of arguing about who this chick is if she isn't a big deal.

gr8 b8 m8

She's from an image about gender inequality that's been posted in ylyl amd cringe threads over the past year or so. She whines about paying a few pennies.

Where the fuck have you been?

womans razors are designed for their soft ass skin, they could cost enough more to manufacture to warrant a 30 cent mark up in price

If an autistic neckbeard decided to make a thread about it on Cred Forums, there's a 97% chance it's not worth your time. The chick is just some random feminist who made a retarded snapchat post about the "pink tax", which keeps getting endlessly reposted on cringe threads.

Apparently not in those threads. I don't let anyone live in my mind rent free, user. Thus she is not worth mine(or anyone's for that matter) time.

The more you give this shit attention, the more she has the upper hand in this situation.

Just about to post this

Fair enough.

Are you a faggot retard?

Underappreciated pun

So pink tax is referring to this whole gender bender thing?

Blah, I'm out folks. Not worth it for me.

Have fun arguing and whatnot for whatever reason. I'm going to go play some pool, smoke and relax after that long fucking drive home.

Holy fuck

Nah, the pink tax is just some feminist conspiracy theory bullshit about companies deliberately making produces for women more expensive cuz sexism and patriarchy. Have fun, bro.

products*

A womans razor has to deal with their legs, underarms, face, arms. A mans razor is for his face. These are two very different sets of needs, resulting in different materials, and manufacture processes. Thus, two different prices.

Right.

If the pink tax was a real thing, a woman wouldn't be allowed to buy or use the mens products, they would be restricted to only womens products and the price differences that creates.

Who is she? and why aren't you making a dub decides thread yet?

It hurts my soul when someone who obviously doesen't know shit about photography tries to talk about taking pics n light

look at her teeth. the same

She doesn't even have the same eye color even in the two real pictures you fucking idiot. It's lighting you retarded cunt.

fractions sure are hard

I wouldn't call it a tax but women's products are more expensive than men's. Companies charge a little bit more because women will still buy the product.

>bottom teeth exactly the same

get the fuck outta here

women are also the ones who keep buying useless shit they don't need, so they're an easy group? If it weren't for our women's consumerism, and the beta workhorse men they have whipped, the economy would crash overnight

If not bait pic related

see

see

I'm surprised no one has actually posted the reason why you're so retarded yet.

The 'blue eyes' image has a filter over it.

Snapchat, the app she is using has filters. She's using a snapchat filter.
Deep.

> no understanding supply and demand.

Men burn through more socks. women have tights, ankle-socks, and often dont wear socks at all with trainers/heels/etc.

This irony is that this is also why women get paid less. They are worth less.

she's 19 and got crows feet like that? damn.

>normiebook

>Not knowing how light and color work

Both snapchat pictures have blue eyes, yet the tinder pic has gray. Looks like you're the retarded one here. Get glasses or learn how to read.

see

Dumb cunt kek

>Thinking relationships are about more then sex
> 2017 still believes in marriage

They feed on replies. You only make them stronger

Nah he really thought the eyes didn't match kek.

I know you are.

see

It's lighting you Neanderthal, I'm an Autist that has trouble with faces and even I can see they're the exact same.

How is 5th grade going?

I believe he is trolling and will not stop; No one is that stupid

>inb4

>>XXXXXXXXX
see
>>XXXXXXXXX

see

Oh and yeah , their SKIN is different too! See on the left her skin is very pale almost as if there isnt a decent light source?
You get what im saying you fucking potato?
Its lighting...

>Not knowing what being edgy is
>Not knowing how to insult
>Insulting in \b\

>Not knowing how to troll
> Ten minutes later "nah guis me just trolling kekeroni pizzeroni is me one of you nap?"

Correct, sir.

All the hoes on tinder say they don't want hook-up's but yet they somehow still let you smash the first time meeting them.

Nope, they're not the same. Teeth are different length.

Could just ask her

fuck, good one.

It's a culture thing. It's why some dudebros will specifically buy shampoo FOR MEN if they want to get grease out of their hair, and pay extra for a product exactly as good as something cheaper.

Women seem to just fall for the marketing on a greater scale, or that's what I've seen at least.

haha, me too

>Not knowing what being edgy is
Thinking relationships have no meaning aside from sex is edgy.

>Not knowing how to insult
Clearly I did since you got butthurt and made a butthurt reply.

>Insulting in \b\
>typing \b\ instead of Cred Forums
>thinking insults are unusual or out of place on Cred Forums, that's like saying water is out of place in an ocean.
Retard and newfag detected.

Just buy the fucking mens.

I PLAYED WITH HUE AND SATURATION

holy shit you're retarded. stop trying to push this. The layering on the teeth is exactly the same.. tooth looks longer cuz there's another tooth behind it/angle

Honesty i would fuck this bitch. If she got a dicking at least one to 3 times a week and some male attention she would shut up. When dating her she needs to be hit a little bit/ shoved against a wall really hard. Then when about to fuck. Fuck really hard pretty much rape but not.

>Thinking just being in a relationship for sex is edgy
>Implying I'm butthurt
>Caring about how to type (b)
>Thinking [b] has actual insults
>Implying I'm new and trying to insult in {b} again

BAZINGA

different user, stop being so edgy ya homosexual fagget

>Thinking just being in a relationship for sex is edgy
It is, also it's degenerate.

>Implying I'm butthurt
You are, especially since you keep replying with butthurt posts.

>Caring about how to type (b)
No one cares, it just proves you're a newfag and therefore shouldn't talk about how Cred Forums works since you don't know shit.

>Thinking [b] has actual insults
Since you got so butthurt, clearly it does.

>Implying I'm new and trying to insult in {b} again
You are new, especially since you think insults on Cred Forums are weird. Go back to plebbit or whatever other site of wannabe edgyfags you go to.

>Thinking good relationships can't be about only sex
>Really firmly believes in being buthurt, can't really comprehend what's going on here
>No one cares but I'll still correct him because that'll prove i really don't extra care
>Really believes insults exist on !b!

>Is bothered by something that did not involve him to this point

>Thinking good relationships can't be about only sex
They can't. Those aren't relationships, those are "fuckbuddy" degeneracies. Have fun getting cucked and dumped when your whore gf finds someone with a bigger dick since you can't provide anything other than sex.

>No one cares but I'll still correct him because that'll prove i really don't extra care
It's not about caring out not, you fucking autist. It's about exposing yourself as a newfag then trying to say how Cred Forums works.

>So butthurt over that one comment about how he spelled Cred Forums wrong, that he keeps spelling it wrong on purpose everytime afterwards not realizing it just makes him look even more like a butthurt faggot

Kek

shit wrong reply

see

you fling variations of "degenerate" around a lot. are you by any chance a comrade from the great motherland?

This isn't how it was meant to be

Degeneracy is a Nazi word, not a commie one, you idiot.

do you even Putin, bruh?

Конечно.