fitting, actually

Heya!

Hi

How's things?

trying to figure out how to make a PS2-emulator work without too much work
What's up on your end?

please, kys

>trying to figure out how to make a PS2-emulator work without too much work
Neat! I should look into that as well one day, it'd need to run on Linux tho. I loved playing PS2 back then but never had own hardware. Or maybe I should just buy the hardware, I'd really want to have a controller in any case.

>What's up on your end?
Not much, I got sick so I'm just lying around uselessly. But aight, could be worse.

What's wrong with Undertale r34 tho? I only know Undertale because of a lewd Undertail comic with Undyne and Alphys.

The one good emulator out there is available for linux, so that should be doable. There's no legal way to get the needed PS2 BIOS though, unless you have a (modded) PS2 yourself. If you have one you are allowed to dump the bios, it just won't work on a stock one.
That's what's stopping me. Mines's stock and it's terribly complex.
Just downloading one would work, but when it comes to big companies, chances to illegaly download contned in my country are low, so I won't risk anything while the old box works.

>The one good emulator out there is available for linux, so that should be doable
Cool stuff, thx!

>There's no legal way to get the needed PS2 BIOS though
Ah, I see. Didn't know that you'd need a BIOS image but it makes sense.

>chances to illegaly download contned in my country are low, so I won't risk anything while the old box works.
Fair enough. Can't you use Tor to download it? I don't know much about the emulator scene at all but isn't the PS2 old enough so nobody really cares if you'd download that or not? But yah, better safe than sorry I totally get that.

Where would you get the ROMs for it tho? That'd be just as illegal no?

Well, I do have the original disks, so that should be doable.
Main reason I don't dare to download stuff is that I have absolutely no idea how to do it safely really. At some point I'll have to look into it some more.

Gotone hell of a freedom boner now.

>Main reason I don't dare to download stuff is that I have absolutely no idea how to do it safely really
That's a pretty darn good reason.

>Well, I do have the original disks
But why would you play on an emulator if you have the right hardware? I'd only use an emulator for stuff I don't have.

I'm not home most of the time and can't take the PS2 everywhere, besides it's one of the first of them, and it has seen some real (ab)use in its years.

I see, makes sense.

Hi there

Heya!

Hey man!

Howdy. How're you?

Never noticed that the grill on the right apparently has a second pair of eyes.

Season's Greeting gentlemen
How are we doing?

Am alright, a little sick so I'm lying around uselessly. But nothing too bad.

How about you?

Tired but well, you?

>How are we doing?
See , aight but meh.

How about you?

Not too much, spent a bunch of time on the farm today, gotta go to a friends place later for a bonfire and a few games of euchre

That doesn't sound bad at all, neat!

I'm good, this is the first thread that I've contributed to, I'm not a lurker. how are you?

got any plans later?

Nice, thx for contributing user!

I'm heading off, see you.

See ya

gotta give back am I right?

>got any plans later?
Not really. I'll just stay here and wait till I'm less sick again. It's half-past midnight already anyway.

Later man

I hope you feel better user =/ best wishes

take care

Good to hear then
Would say the same for meself

Ah fair then
Hope ye get well soon anyway, being sick sucks

I'm good enough anyway, just enjoying some s/fur and tunes.

Thank ye for the contributions kind user

Thx! I think I'll survive this little cold just fine heh

>Hope ye get well soon anyway, being sick sucks
Thanks dood!

I've been a lurker for years, I just got legal a few weeks ago, so I'm giving back :). I've got a LOT of old art and stuff so sorry if you've seen it all before.

She's awesome! Thx for posting

Posting a doodle I've been working on recently
Still have much to learn with this kind of stuff so I'd appreciate some thoughts and criticism from anyone willing to give it.

>I just got legal a few weeks ago, so I'm giving back
Wait so you actually gave a fuck about 4chans global rules and didn't post a thing? Wow, now that's something you don't see often. With all the underage b& around Cred Forums alone.

I'm really bad at art criticism so I can't say much, but I think the elbow joint somehow looks ..weird? I don't even know why I think that tho, sorry.

Welp, I'm gonna head out to a bonfire

Have fun man! See ya!

I'll be off for a while as well, grabbing something to eat and stuff. Be back later

Was thinking the same thing actually
Probably gonna rework that among other things in the pic.

Cheers for the feedback dude

>Cheers for the feedback dude
No problem man, wish I could help you more.