Is there any truth to this?

Is there any truth to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbobgnarly.bandcamp.com/album/pussgrips-vol-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eww who's that gross guy on the left

Idfk I'm not in middle school and I stay away from underageb&

Nah, they've always been like on the right. You were just a loser when "you" were in middle school.

right! in the 80s never you would have seen bitches like nowadays.

I think there's both. Middle school is when you watch the sweet innocent girl you grew up with start dressing like a ho so she can land a Chad. I'd say those pics are more like 7th and 9th grade, respectively.

this is true, social media is full of sexual content, include this with movies like 50 shades of grey and role models such as kim k and nicki minaj. this is why young girls dress like such whores these days, pic related

Girls have always been that way, you're just remembering your own experiences which didn't include any skanks

There were always both kinds, in more or less equal amounts.

But the Left one was always the more common kind. The Right kind were just ones who were exposed earlier to sexually-charged situations and therefore tried to emulate what they imagined was desirable to me.

That's pretty much all women of any age; desperately trying to appeal to what they understand to be desirable to men.

Welcome to the world of chavs. Enjoy your fap.

That doesn't look nearly as slutty as OP.

Chris Hansen when I was in middle school...

Chris Hansen now that I am not in middle school...

How about now? Same girl.

Anyone have more of the set of the girls on the left? I've seen the pics, but not recently.

Meant for

None

When I was in middle school it was like the right but at the same time they were probably teasing how shy I'd get.

You mean the right?

more

No...

>tfw you watched a chad take a girl from you

Yes.. I meant right. Fuck me, haven't slept in awhile.

>Black nails and toenails

That already makes her sluttier than OP.

Lol as if girls haven't always and will always be cumsluts. Just because some secret sluts didn't dress like whores 10-20 years ago doesn't mean they were not indeed whores

Id still fuck em all

this

got any moar?

Social media, handheld computers called "phones", and nigger music are to thank for this.

nope, high school and there still is not a lot of it. People were always going bonkers over the way kids dress, dose not change the fact that averege age of first sex is still around 16-17. And it has been so for years

She's wearing an actual top unlike the OP girls.

She is probably just as much of a little whore though.

bbobgnarly.bandcamp.com/album/pussgrips-vol-1

Idk about that, but I have a feeling modern liberalism is the cause.

Yes and it's been going on for a long time now. You'd have to be in your 30's not to know it.

Way less clotging now a days. Not even the sluts dressed that whoreish back in my day. You're just a faggot in denial.

16-17? You're fucking nuts. I've seen dozens of polls and threads in many different places and 12-14 always came out on top, with people on forums constantly leaving disclaimers like "Well, excluding all the times I just fooled around with other kids in grade school..."

Oh yeah, she totally is.

There were plenty of whores back in the 80's. I had many of them. There was this one chick that got in trouble in my school, she was friends with my sister. She came over to spend the night and I ended up fucking her all night long. She came back 2 weeks later and we fucked all night long. Like up until school the next day. Got dressed and caught the bus. 15 years old and had my dick in that little 13 year old whore for nearly 6 solid hours.

So glad I don't have to perform like that any more. I get my wife off and then I get off l I'm me 3 minutes later and that's good.

I was a fucking garbage head and a whore in middle school. I started doing all of my drugs in middle school. Good times.

Well in my year theres more in the left all innocent and casual. But there was this one girl who would suck anyone off for money.

True.
Millennials invented it

>it's a sekrit chavs thread

Well why didn't anyone say so?

Blossom first aired in 1990

Genetics are unfair, 13 year old girls can pass for 18 while i'm 19 and still get asked if i'm 16 in public

i know the feeling man. some of the girls in my lower years look like they could be in my year

I live across the street from a middle school. I can confirm that most of these bitches have turned into what's in your picture OP. Over the last 15 years I've watched these retarded kids turn into the biggest whores I've ever seen. I dread the day my daughter turns 12 and has to go to this shitshow. I have a feeling I'm going to beat the shit out of many kids.

sure there were sluts too

one would always invited guys to her place and let them cum onto a cookie and eat it

another one took pictures of her with a toothbrush in her vagina and "accidentaly" sended them to everyone in school

I thought red nails were considered slutty, and black nails were just emo/goth/rebellious?

Mostly UK sluts other parts of earth not that slutty yet but on the way

As fucked up as these little girls are in our society, I can't lie, I would absolutely ravage most of them.

I think it's mostly because i'm 19 from London and these girls are all i see. I actually have a large folder containing pics of these sluts that i amassed from just my FB friends list.

The best part is that I could fuck one of these hoes with relative ease

Do you have any more?

Black is the new red. Black is the new everything tbh

Would have been fine with either.
But I guess I'm the one to blame here.

Move to johnson county kansas then