Because I'm mentally sane.

>believes in eternal oblivion
>outside the universe which contains everything
>sane

Why would I?

Don't you meditate?

What is your definition of meditate?

Strengthening the bond with your spiritual side who lives above this realm

Everything we do for personal gain drives us further from it, we need to set aside time to reconnect

being tied to something insignificant again seems like a pain

Right, some realm I can't see, touch, or interact with in any way.

No body and no thing can be me.

You can see it if you meditate

I know user, that's why it's important to recognise the system and improve yourself. We can progress

Explain, what will I see?

We can't perceive the realm they live in but we can sense our companions

Visually it's like a wave of colours I can't describe

has Cred Forums become /x/

Yesterday we had a fucking time traveller from 2064 here

"I know that I hung on a windy tree
nine long nights,
wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin,
myself to myself,
on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run.

No bread did they give me nor a drink from a horn,
downwards I peered;
I took up the runes,
screaming I took them,
then I fell back from there."

If reincarnation is real, is there a finite number of souls around ? What about the growing world population ?

Indians, niggers and Chinese have no souls

White people population is also growing.

Not OP but I will play devil's advocate

The souls could be coming from other planets

Life comes and goes from these planets and are transferred here and other places

For real though, heat death (most likely future) will eliminate all "souls" so reincarnation doesn't really make sense

I dunno about that, got any stats or data to back up this claim?

Because I died once and I was reborn as my current self so clearly it couldn't happen twice - That would be retarded.

> The souls could be coming from other planets
That would do it I guess

> For real though, heat death (most likely future) will eliminate all "souls" so reincarnation doesn't really make sense
I think the point is to halt the reincarnation cycle at some point though. Like you're saved past a point if you had enough "good life"

Well no, but I don't see why they would be the only ones diminishing. It's not like they're being hunted or something.

>It's not like they're being hunted or something.

You're so far up your ass in your meditation world that you're clearly not paying attention to what's going on in the real world. Disappointing and frankly a little bit pathetic coming from someone who forwards themselves as enlightened in some way.

I'm OP, didn't post that

Don't agree with the planets thing, we are restricted to one world: earth

Oh come on, bring me that stat about decreasing number of white people or anything.

>we are restricted to one world: earth
Why don't people like you ever explain your shit? WHY are we restricted to Earth and not other planets? Is it because there's no life out there?

doesnt matter if anyone believes that or not it just happens just like gravity existed before newton was born

Yes it does because you're here for a reason, to improve your soul with positive karma

Sometimes I like picking a really good snot ball, rolling it into a bogey and then placing it back in my nostril for a few minutes to pick again

Is this good karma?

no evidence exists to suggest it really happens

i know it is real. just take some DMT or start meditating for astral projection, go out of body and get your higher self's memories back.

>start meditating for astral projection
What type of meditation?

Faggot. Your dumb as a muslim.