This is a MODEL

This is a MODEL.
When will people realize that starving yourself to death isn't what's attractive. A girl with natural curves and a strong personality is what real men go for, only the dogs go for the bones.

That face when the "model" has a massive hardon and enough flab to feed a starving african family of 12 for a week

Nice B8

/thread

a model
for a realistic pillsbury dough woman

It....has a dik

Make this a fat hate thread please?

No fate hate saved on my phone so bumping with God tier women

Why would we have to do a specific diet and a specific gym plan to be muscular if it was intended by nature. You guys are killing yourself with all of this unhealthy things

Ewweeeeewwww

>only the dogs go for the bones.
bad bait, marilyn monroe

Check your fucking voicemail you piece of shit

This women is morbidly obese. She has an elevated risk of heart diseases,diabetes, among other diseases and risk factors

This. I'm all for self-esteem and positive body image, rolls will never ever be attractive.

In nature we don't have an endless supply of carbs constantly feeding us to the point that we put on 30-40% body fat. Kill yourself you dyel faggot.

Don't worry! /Fit/bro to the rescue!

She has more fat and is thus more resistant to cold. She is also stronger cause bigger. Those are scientifically proven
Check your sources if you want to be scientific.

>No tits
>No ass
>Fat
This woman has absolutely lost the genetic lottery

Have another

>morbidly
Hardly. She'd be squeezed into one of those buggies if she was that bad.

This is a MODEL.
When will people realize that starving yourself to death isn't what's attractive. A girl with natural curves and a strong personality is what real men go for, only the dogs go for the bones.

And another

50lbs of fat isnt "stronger". It is a detriment to current muscles, having to lift all this excess un-needed fat around

Still have more

Yeah, and in nature we have all the chemical things and retarded machines you use to get muscular, of course we do.

Why are you trolling this bady?

Poaching all these from a /fph/ thread

Why are there different categories in competitions ? More weight means stronger and this is a fact

Captcha

So a 500lbs women can run a 2 minute mile?
Since she is so strong it shouldnt be a problem right?

At olympia

Be more alpha like me and get in the gym

Curvy is fine, but she is bulgy. Bulgy is gross.

Cause running = being strong ?

a model for Hostess maybe

this isnt a model, this is a meatbag

running = strong core and leg muscles

the leg muscles are the strongest part of the body

sure and what about the cold then

an obesity awareness poster model, maybe.

or a model of bad health.

>You want some fat as insulation. But you also want to exercise to develop enough muscle to generate body heat.
why on earth would being cold be an issue?

Fatshaming, just like slutshaming, is yet another attempt at women normalizing shitty behavior so they can continue doing whatever they want without any consequences.

thousands people die of cold every year you insensitive asshole

looks weird as fuck to be honest

If she's so beautiful, then why is her fat gut covered up?

so if fat isn't sexy, THIS is sexy ? this prooves that fat = sexy you can't deny it you just jealous and prefer watching skinny weak girls with no personnality

>insensitive
wow, I didn't realize you died from the cold too

No, cause I am not just bones and legs.

you are the worst troll I've yet to feed; I'm cutting you off

thats not curves those are rolls
curves = sexy
rolls = disgusting and unhealthy

Moar

>If one extreme is bad then the opposite isn't
Are you retarded? Whales aren't sexy, neither are skeletons. The only difference is that there are multiple levels of fat but at one point a skeleton is just dead.

That bitch is fat AF

true

This is not a MODEL.
When will people realize that gorging yourself to death isn't what's attractive. A girl with natural fat folds and a strong personality is what no men goes for.

That's weight in muscle you fucking waste of salt. Not weight in fat. Funnel feeding yourself donuts doesn't magically increase your ability to lift heavy objects.
1/10, made me reply

fatties never lift anything anyways?

this aggravates the fuck out of me. I've seen it too many times.

Fatass detected. Get out of here with your shitty half arguments. If you were caught in a blizzard the cold would still erode away your digits and appendages. You would still die. And suffocating your innards with lard isn't exactly the same thing as "protecting" them from the cold. Mankind invented the coat a long fucking time ago. There is absolutely no practical functionality to your rolls. Get rid of them.

You're right, she's hot. That's what men actually mean when they say a thick girl. Problem is the women who want that girl in there, look absolutely nothing like her. That girl is thick, the hamplanets whining are just fat.

It's funny how most fatties are single, I imagine its hard to find a partner when you hate yourself too hard to develop a healthy personality