404 rekt not found

404 rekt not found

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/05/tacos-de-castacan-con-queso-pork-belly-cheese-tacos-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't really understad what you get from this.

Alot of serial killers start on animals tho. So maybe that's it.

what the fuck.

#catwins

what animal is that?

AWWW KITTEH JUST WANTED TO PLAY. THAT WAS CUTE, YOU DESERVE SOME GOOD TACOS AFTER THAT.

IT'S CALLED A CAT, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

This guy gets it, I'll help dump my Trek folder.

no you dumb fuck its supposed to be funny.
since you though the hamster thing would be scared of the cat and at the end he wasn't. he fucking rekted that cat

YES BROTHER, YES. SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL PURIFY THE Cred Forums OF THE FAGGOTRY, THE CANSER, THE AIDS, AND THE GAY AIDS, TOGETHER.

Why are you avoiding calling the smaller animal by its name? Ted Cruz

SORT OF LEFT ME BE HANGIN BRO. NOT A GOOD START TOWARDS TOTAL Cred Forums DOMINATION. SIGH.

distracted by another thread.

>all good now

That's not where I saw that going lmfao

hey there tacochan, can i submit a request to see your (in your personal experienced opinion) best and worst tacos?

stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

aka the edgy kid

AMAZING THAT YOU ASK THAT QUESTION AT THIS CRITICAL JUNCTURE IN MY TACO TIMELINE, FOR I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES FOR QUITE SOME TIME. RIGHT NOW, IT DEPENDS ON THE THREAD. SHITTY THREADS GET SHITTY TACOS, AND VERSE VICA. BUT THIS THREAD STARTED DECENTLY ENOUGH, A NON GORE REKT VID, CUTE KITTEH/ETC.

Mmm good lookin tacos

NO FEAR UNTIL THE END

hey bro have u tried castakan tacos?

HER LOVE OF COFFEE IN THE SHOW GAVE ME A RAGING SHANE COMPANY JEWELERS HARDON. I'D BANG HER THROUGHOUT THE MILKY WAY AND BACK.

AAAAAAAAAAAND the WINNNNER IIISSSSSSSS: CAAAAAAAT KIIIIIICKEEEEEEERRRRR!

WELL NO, BUT LET ME JUST LOOK THAT UP.

Best tacos in the world come from Jimboy's.

INCREDIBLY ENOUGH, THAT'S NOT MENTIONED IN THE TACOPEDIA, BUT THIS ISN'T UNEXPECTED.

DO TELL.

AHH, TACOS DE CASTACAN. AMAZING STUFF;

seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/05/tacos-de-castacan-con-queso-pork-belly-cheese-tacos-recipe.html

why he wags its tail? He canĀ“t be happy....

cat got fucking dropkicked

Its rambo!

and my idol

Global Elite vs Silver I

ching chongs back at it again

Anyone got more of this?

maybe he posts memes

NOW, YOU HAVE MY FULL ATTENTION. I WOULD CRAWL ON MY KNEES TO RIGEL AND FOR THIS WOMAN.

no, but i have isis executions

Is that supposed to mean CP?

you're kidding, right? there's like endless of atomic test gifs on the webs, and you're not even trying.

kung fu lil nigga

nice ass dimples too!

Do you think that hurt?

go kill yorself or something

I'D INSERT MY REGELLIAN BLOOD WORM IN THAT BOOTY SO HARD...

autoerotic asphyxiation

>'YORSELVES'

why does he shoot it again? not that im complaining

IT'S FUN TO GO TO THE O.I.A.J?

WUT?

it's a troll vid.
if you look at how the rope's tied (knot under his chin) he's not being choked at all. The pressure is on the back of his neck and the bottom of his jaw, there is no pressure on his windpipe or the top of his snout, he can breathe fine.