Hey Cred Forums i'm considering dropping out of high school...

Hey Cred Forums i'm considering dropping out of high school. Is there anyone here that has dropped out and done something with their lives. I'll reply to everyones comments.

i dropped out of high school

now im a multibillionaire and fuck 12 women an hour

If you think that high school is tough you're a fucking dumbass pussy. It goes by so fast and it's easy as shit compaired to whatever else you do with your life. If you think it's hard now wait until you can't find a job and have no money. Get your high school diploma it makes shit so much fucking easier

Don't do it dude. Dropped out last year, just made life harder.

Can confirm, everyone who drops out is an immediate genius and will become a billionaire

This. Just fucking do it, or you'll regret it

just dont be a lazy fuck if you do. Join the military and get a skill and get a decent job when you are out.

I dropped out and now I'm a succesfull bussinessman

unless you plan on doing under-the-table manual labor or inheriting a family business, i wouldn't recommend it.

even shit-tier mcjobs will want to know why you dropped out, and unless your answer is something like, "my single mom got cancer and i have to provide for the family so we don't starve and lose the house," they're going to think you're just a super lazy nigger.

I can't join the military if I drop out of high school

Coming from me, a person who went to a trade school after high school for pipefitters & plumbers (which is fucking easy btw, aside from plumbing code and medical gas) and who makes $40+/hr drawing/coordinating piping layouts with other trades, stay in school.

I took a bunch of classes that I know I can't pass. I'm definitely not going to be able to graduate. What's the difference between dropping out now or waiting until the end of the year to fail and drop out.

Even if you decide not to go to college FINISH FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL.

This isn't the 1970s when your parents or grandparents got by with dropping out. Today it's NEARLY impossible to find a kush, comfortable career with a Bachelor's degree, let alone a high school diploma.

Whatever's making you consider this right now, forget about it. Stick it out, get your diploma. Do you really want to be the 28-40 year old going back through to get your GED with kids half your age? You'll get laughed at, society will ridicule you, you WILL be treated like a complete moron by anyone but your family.

Today the only thing a high school dropout might be qualified for is flipping burgers or greeting people at the door of Wal-Mart and even THAT is becoming too competitive.

Regardless of how bad the situation is whether it's getting bullied or your family fucking sucks, you'll be a lot more mobile and be able to GET AWAY from all that ONCE you graduate.

Some people learn from advice, sadly others have to learn from personal experience but I hope you don't fall into the second category, user unless you enjoy being homeless.

My two cousins both dropped out of HS. One of them lives in a trailer with his mom at age 30. The other one is a manager at a high end retail store and makes good money. He is really charismatic and worked a lot to get where he is now.

I didn't drop out of high school, I ran away to a better one. couch surfed with friends. I recommend it OP

MODS

Fuck i think you guys have me convinved. I'll try and see what I can do for extra credits so i can graduate even if i have to graduate later than everyone else

Samefagging this hard

umm Get a GED and then join the military and get a skill. it wont matter if you get a GED or diploma, once you have a skill that employers are looking for then you're set

Get ur fucking GED

Graduating later than usual is the best option in your situation all 4 of my older half-brothers dropped out before they graduated. 2 of them run a landscaping business working the hell out of themselves, 1 of them is out of a job and sells weed and steals cash from his daughter, and the final one died 3 months after a car crash from weakened heart muscles after not being able to afford care. Here I am making $45 an hour to sit behind a computer.

Finish high school. Don't worry about how you get it done. Ask for help if you need it, forget about any expectations of high school as a social experience. Just get the diploma. You can drop out all you want after that.

A high school diploma (not a GED) from the class year that equals your birth year + 18 (plus or minus 1) is one of the strongest indicators you'll ever have to other people for the rest of your life that you had a normal upbringing and are therefore probably a normal person.

You get only one chance to get this right. Things change, and at some later point your ambitions may require that you have everything going for you that you possibly can. This is an opportunity you do not want to regret not taking advantage of.

it is rare to drop out of high school and be able to do anything other than be a NEET

you can make good money running a landscaping business though

That was half the battle. Make the decision and stick with it. If you feel you can't pass, get help. Seriously. Whatever you can do. Ask classmates, get a tutor, as family members, and as a last resort, tell your school. It's still early enough in the year. Giving up is not an option. Good luck

I thought dropping out and going right to work would be the best choice.

How wrong I was, now I'm poor and have no friends.

In Canada, dropped out of highschool, went through an operating engineer training course and now I run heavy equipment doing road construction (grading, milling,paving).

Union job, At full rate I make ~$37/hr when you include things like metro pay and vacation pay.

Paving is seasonal work too so I can collect benefits in the winter and have a nice 4 month time off every year.

Highschool is fine if you want higher learning. My kids will be going to trade school so they can have meaningful well paying jobs no matter what.

dropped out in '06
had nothing
worked at subway
got GED (easy af)
saved pennies
became investor
attained 25k margin account
began day trading
shove money in the faces of my friends
bang their girls
do all the drugs
vote republican
love america

the sky is the fucking limit

until you can afford a rocket.

It's better not to risk it having to resort to that to make a living. They moved to Utah literally just for the reason of "too many mexicans undercutting their prices".

>A high school diploma (not a GED) from the class year that equals your birth year + 18 (plus or minus 1) is one of the strongest indicators you'll ever have to other people for the rest of your life that you had a normal upbringing and are therefore probably a normal person.
this guy has 10 internets from me

I dropped out to go do drugs.
I found the coolest job that requires no GED.
I am a climbing arborist who works to the international standard, and competes at a national level.
It is hard work. It is smart work. I love it.
I make 1.5 times the national median hourly wage and live in one of the worst states for wages and that has one of the lowest costs of living.

I dropped out sophomore year to work under the table at a factory.
When I turned 18 I quit, got a GED, and started looking for better jobs.

Currently I work manager at a retail store. Make decent pay, not as much as I could. My main problem is I can't commit to anything, so I'll probably be jumping between jobs until I die in 13 years.

>die in 13 years

i like your style

Honestly, if you're a decently intelligent person, are capable of communicating with others well, and have a license dropping out is a great choice. Sure, you can't get into a great college and be making bank, but I know a lot of people who dropped out and live comfortably now, because they worked one job and got promoted to better positions.

dam Make America Great Again man, what many fail to realize is that trump respects the working class so much and is only trying to help, people need jobs, too much welfare, too much taxes. Under Trumps promises I can see a good future.