Some of you fags may remember me from yesterday as the head of security at the Hilton

Some of you fags may remember me from yesterday as the head of security at the Hilton.

AMA while I wait to clock in at the strip club.

Ah, yeah! The midget! How you doin'?

are you waiting to clock in at the strip club?

Not a midget. Im 5'9.

Im watching football and browsing Cred Forums until 6.
How are you user?

how'd you guess?

nice hat
NAT

It's stuck. Just embrace it bro! I'm watching niggers fighting on a playground below my apartment complex. Or no, not fighting... More like, "HALAL LALA LALAL LALA" and pushing each other. No work today?

My great grandmother got it for me faggot.

Go Big Orange!!

Sounds interesting. I dont like the N word though, please dont use it in my threads. Google is fine, just not the N word.

And yes, I had a short shift at the hilton. I bounce at the Emerald Club on the weekends. Just waiting to clock in.

Oops. Forgot to attach pic

Alright, Gegros then. Question: have you ever fucked anyone up badly when bouncing? I've seen a guy (Gegro btw) slapping a stripper for unknown reason getting stomped and punched by security untilhis face looked like meatloaf.

Ive taken on and thrown plenty of grown black men out of this club. Sometimes more than one at a time. They like to get handst with the girls and I cant allow that. Usually they know better than to try to put up a fight, but maybe a month ago I had to knock a guy out for grabbing a dancers snatch.

How are your rights over there? Here (Sweden) bouncers get arrested and prosecuted, if they "hurt" anyone. Hence, bouncers often hold people down and ask people who are leaving the club to give a freebie.

Theres no cameras in the club, so as long as I have a friend back me up. theres not much the police can do.

Nice! So if the cops come to pick up a bloody mess, you just gotta say "dindu nuffin officer". Question: Do you wish climb the ladder from your current job? Aiming to be a cop or something?

I have no interest in law enforcement. I like to get drunk and do mdma. I just bounce bc I like to toss around little guys who think theyre tough.

Honestly, Im an aspiring rapper. Thats why I work two jobs. Gotta stay on my grind so I can steady promote my music thang.

Got any mixtape to share?

This was the day (08.08.16) when my first mixtape (Indigenous Gvngsta) dropped.

Sorry forgot pic again. I dont post my music online. I dont to deal with theives or cipycatters

Can you drink at your bouncer shift? Or are they stiff cunts?

/thread

Lol aunt no one finds steak your already stolen and stale shit. How you expect to get ahead if you don't even bootleg your own music? You're a fucking idiot.

Im sure they would let me considering they let me and the dancers snort fat ass rails in the main stage area.

Is this even english?

Sent form my Pihone 4 live fr0m da club

Nice b8 faggot. Go raid an actual gay thread you cunt.

Any extras girls at your club?

Extra girls? Im not sure what you mean. Most of them are lesbians though.

Girls who will give the customers more than just a lapdance.

Ehh sometimes. They (not all) will give like half a handjob or atleast touch it if you tip an additional hundred on top of the lapdance fee. But like I said most of the girls are dykes ans are repulsed by dong.

Why don't you like niggers?

Because my daughter is half african american, you fucking bigot.

You look like a faggot

Woah man, I'm not the one that hates niggers.

You're the one that hates your own daughter, you fucking racist.

Why dont you get a cool job, instead of working at some overpriced hotel?

Thanks. No cameras in the club?

>I dont post my music online. I dont to deal with theives or cipycatters

Aka your music is shit and you're a joke. Anyone who's anyone starts out online. If you were good and had your music online already, you'd have probably made it somewhere, or at the very least got some recognition. But you're not, and you never will be. You'll never get a deal.