Daily reminder that she's going to win

Daily reminder that she's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
periscope.tv/w/1gqxvdabQbnGB#
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monday night: the Trump shall be stumped

fuck off.

gonna be pretty hard for her to win with Trump beating her in several states and matching her in others....

NY Times endorsed her today....and with good reason. She really is the best candidate.

>implying she will make it through the debate on monday kek.

Daily reminder that your most valuable possession is your own people.

I refuse to give into corruption and degeneracy. I'm voting Trump.

Drumpf isn't gonna be able to "Look at that guy's hat! What a nice hat!" his way through the debates, user

He's done.

Why do you cucks think Drumph is an insult?

>posts about how Shillary is going to win
>ignores the fact that Trump is currently leading
Whatever you say, you delusional cuck.

swing states motherfucker. she needs colorado and she's won. likely to win florida too, meaning she basically automatically wins

spreading racism by voting trump? voting for a new fuhrer? voting for a man convicted of rape? just vote stein or johnson, at least they're not con artists selling merch to gain some dollars

>ignores the fact that Trump is currently leading

Hillary still leads Trump nationally (although the lead has narrowed).....wtf are you talking about

>I refuse to give into corruption and degeneracy
>I'm voting Trump
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Abso-fucking-lutely.

says every 60 year old racist redneck white male

Eyeball CNN and the rest of the mainstream news harder. Current data that is public knowledge shows Trump is going to win by a long shot.

explain this then

Eyy, because only white racist people like Trump. I get it!

oh sorry. those who give into cheap business deals only to get scammed. those people too

The fuck is that?

She is a creepy sick serial killer.

swing state politics

Do you guys honestly think this will help? Get off your high horse, I've never seen a larger group of ingrates talk so highly of themselves before. You make me sick to my stomach, I honestly think that if all of you were placed in an ISS death camp video that would be club med compared to what I would do. Seriously wiping your gene pool off the map would be the only think to rectify what you had said just now, your fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, children would all have to be sterilized just so I would feel safe that your IQ wont be putting itself in the gene pool any longer. This place used to be an interested form to come to, then slowly but fucking surely you fags felt the need to post your fucking frogs, and attempt to troll people with them. Get a fucking life, like seriously I saw one the other day that was literally holding a white guy at knife point with a dick the size of my fucking arm, and another frog pointing a gun at him. What is the point of any of that shit? ZERO. Then you wonder why people like Hilary want to rid them off the internet.

Suck a dick
-Ascpelle

Wait, Cred Forums told me trump was going to win

If Shillary wins, America's dead. At least Trump gives a shit about this nation, so under him it might make it a little longer.

Hillary going to lose because all the bernheads going to vote for johnson since they are butthurt

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
This professor says trump is going to win and correctly predicted the presidents of the past 30 years.

How much do they actually pay you to shill for communism? Are you aware that people like you (suckers and useful idiots) are usually the first to be murdered off once the communists seizepower?

What in the fuck are you talking about? Hillary is anything but a communist.

Spoiled egomaniac vs. Two-faced witch.
You're fucked either way U.S.A.

Not looking much better for the Dutch elections next year tho. Wilders is an asshole but i'd still vote for him. Better than the other assholes.

Not even Berntards are stupid enough to waste their vote on Mr. "What is Aleppo"

The fucker said he was glad no one got hurt in the Chelsea explosion.....when 30 people got hurt, lmao

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!

Oh geez here we go again...

If you didn't learn everything you know about communism from your Marxists teachers/professors and the Marxist media you may have had an understanding as to what it is in reality vs what it's sold as "on paper". Globalism is the new word for communism. Shillary is a hardcore globalist. Communism/globalism is about destroying civilized society in order to rebuild it based upon principles of arrested development. Blacks and hispanics are used as foot soldiers or "proletarians". They've been sold this bogus idea that white people are evil and are responsible for all the horrible things that jewish people have done. It's always bait & switch, diversion, projection, so on when it comes to communist propaganda. The "communists" always paint themselves as their enemies and their enemies as themselves.

Good luck in the white death camps.

Better smuggle cigs up your ass so you can trade it for a loaf of bread, otherwise you can sell your ass to the black/islamic prison gards

LOL Trumpies are gonna murder this dude when Hilldawg wins.

>va man convicted of rape?
When did that happen?

What difference does it make? Mighty Whitey is going to be the next president
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

So, when is the war against Russia and WW III going to be announced?

That is some next level conspiracy theory shit. Is your tin foil hat on too tight?

WW3 is already in progress. The opening shots were fired on 9/11/01. So far, we're losing.

what happens monday? (norwegian, so i'm not paying attention to the clusterfuck)

All the mighty and famous cucks stand behind that fucked up woman. It's 2016 after all, the era of woman. It's decided long time ago a female president.

This a daily thing now huh?
Telling you now, keep an eye on Florida. I promise you whoever wins that state (provided it isn't a third party candidate) will win the election.
If not I will live stream my suicide. Guaranteed.

Where the fuck are you getting your information that she's likely to win Florida?!

Really anyone who votes for Hillary are charlatans and traitorous pigs. Literally the most worthless scum to ever be scraped from a uterus.

ONLY ONE MAN DESERVES MY VOTE AND THAT'S SANDERS.

And since he isn't winning, I have to vote for trump. If I can't save the world I might as well watch it burn down to the ground.

The first debate for presidential candidates....in other words, the first time Trump and Clinton will be responding to each other's statements in a live, fixed setting, in the same room.....

a.k.a. the thing that every-fucking-body will be watching. This could be make or break for either one of them.

Fuck no, that was a war that is finished, unless you count ISIS and Boko Haram as a continuation of the war.
But I see the point.

The lineup right now on one side is:
Germany, France, Britain, US, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and Israel
On the other side:
Syria, Iran, China and Russia

Daily reminder that b8 is posted here daily, try harder OP, retardation has its limits.

Open your eyes dude. I'm not even the guy you're replying to but this is truth in the fullest. Take a look at the countries supporting the globalist movement and then tell me you still can't connect the dots so I can officially call you an idiot

Just posting:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

these are both calculated results from a large number of polls, for accuracy. if in doubt, check the sources sited on the sites.

Hey Trump fuckboy, we're more educated than you could ever be, because our political philosophy requires a rigorous analysis of philosophy, sociology, and geopolitics. I'd love to get the chance to meet you in real life. Communists are not liberals. We are armed, and we fucking hate your type, enough to want to terminate your disgusting fascist existence. Keep on playing games, fuckboy.

oh for fucks sake... as if it wasn't bad enough already. when will american idol finally end? is it in december? so until then the world will be bombarded with insane claims about how hillary is a zombie or that aliens are invading earth or some shit?...

kill me now, pls. i wish the usa stopped having elections, this shit is seriously painful to watch.

Either way, I hope Canada and Mexico are prepared for an influx of US refugees.

i wish usa could elect canada for president. then they would finally get their shit together.

You're all retarded.
1. Hillary is going to win
2. It doesn't matter who wins because the ones who ever benefit are those with money and power.

So vote for whatever you want, your conditions won't change in the next 4 years.

This. I am thinking of moving out of the country in fear of the shit storm ahead.

Quality shitpost comrade. +2 points added to your Nimble America score

>I refuse to give into corruption and degeneracy. I'm voting Trump
>doesn't like greedy, degenerate assholes
>votes for belligerent billionaire famous for not paying his workers and not delivering product as advertised
is this sarcasm or...?

"Hey, turn around, I wanna show ya something funny."

Careful. You might slip and cut yourself on that edge.

You're adorable. Hold on to those dreams, Trump-humper! That orange retard will surely win!

Hilarious.

Hillary cant do it like Monica can

Because you reacted to it. You proved that it makes so red-assed mad.

GET IN HERE NAO

periscope.tv/w/1gqxvdabQbnGB#

ATTENTION ANONS!
The issue of Hillary's health can easily be solved, as there is one person who knows everything that is going on...her doctor. Here is an article on her doctor, what the doctor has said, and how what the doctor has said can tell us more about what is actually going on with Hillary's health.

Read it, and decide for yourselves.
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html

Gotta try harder to create a copy pasta mate, 1/10

Trump's FOR SURE going to win!

LOL, JK. You and your middle school pals are going to be in for a disappointment.

Quality shitpost comrade. +2 points added to your Nimble America score

>only white racist people like Trump

Well, there's retards and ass-sucking degenerates too.

FL??? FL is already over, and is going to Trump according to every poll. So is PA and MI. Even OH is trending Trump over the last 2 weeks, though Clinton still holds s slim (within the margin of error) lead. One wrong statement regarding marijuana out of Clinton's mouth and she will lose CO and the election. All Trump has to do is say that he is for the legalization of weed, and force a response out of Clinton and CO will bail on her like Bill did the night Monica came over.

>Trump gives a shit about this nation

Side-splitting laughter. That stupid Cheeto only cares about himself and humping his own daughter.

it appears CTR has a pastebin,
paste bincom/9fCVTmdF

"Charlatans" and "traitorous pigs" is apparently Alt-Right for "cares about America" and "Isn't a complete retard".

Keep sucking Trump's ass while he shits in your mouth, conservative losers!

That's some world-class fantasy writing for sure. Enjoy your delusions, dicksneeze!

Who the fuck posts this kind of shit? Are you some fucking faggot idiot loser on welfare or some shit? Seriously fuck you you goddammit son of a bitch.

I think he's mad.

This will be Trump's face in November.

remember this person claims to be smarter than a trump voter