COP STORY BREAD

COP STORY BREAD.
AND JUST POLICE BREAD

bump

>This is why cops carry guns

I'm going to go be a cop and this shit spooks me so bad

Does Cred Forums hate niggers/spicks

Bumping for interest

I'm a police officer, and I find these threads hilarious. I really laugh at all the hate you guys can bring towards someone who can kill niggers as a profession.

pic related

>be drinking outside with friends
>completely wasted
>go take a piss
>go back, notice 3 guys all in black surrounding my friends
>decide they are up to no good and this will probably end in trouble
>approach and ask what's up
>tells me they are cops and want to see my ID
>I decide he is bullshitting
>"Yeah right mate, why don't you show me yours"
>shows me his police ID
>wellfuck.jpg
>show him my ID
>he asks a few questions
>I answer in a bitchy voice, because for some reason I'm pissed they are actually cops
>he bitches at me, I finally decide to shut up and try to act normal
>some other cop recognizes me
>calls the station and asks about me (if I've got a warrant or if they are looking for anyone matching my description)
>nope.jpg
>meanwhile the third guy writes down one of my friends adress and tells him he will come for him if we leave our trash or break anything
>the caller finally clears me
>the original guy mocks the fact I'm wearing some gay ass rave bracelet before leaving
>almost make a scene but suddenly all the alcohol rushes into my head so I stay quiet
>the second they clear the corner I grab the nearest bin and puke in it for like 10 minutes nonstop
I've got a shitload of run ins with them, but this one is the "funniest".

Lol. Whatever you say man.

Not so operative now Mr. Bad guy, huh?

Yeah, well. I live in a shit 3rd world country where basically drug dealers can outgun easily any street cop, BUT, gear is nothing if you don't know how to handle it.

My point is, just like you suspected at them, they have the same reason to suspect at you.

Who doesn't hate nig nogs?

>someone who can kill niggers as a profession
We salute you good sir

Wait, except for this one. They eatablished a special force for dealing with gypsies in my home town. Gypsies are way worse than niggers, except they don't kill people that much here. And most of the people hate them. Like when the force offered 10 new positions, for basically beating up gypsies and gettin paid, they got 200+ candidates.
>be drinking outside again
>nearby is another group, mostly just kids drinking
>a few gypsies arrive
>they know me and some other people in our group so they just come to say hi and then fuck off
>start bullying the other group or something, I don't really remember the specifics
>punch one of the little faggots then run away
>somebody calls the police
>5 minutes later a police van arrives
>the driver is a madman, he drove like 80+ down a steep hill that ends in an almost 90° turn
>stops with the parking break
>even before the van stops the guys in the back kick down the door and run to the other group
>all in full riot gear, battons at the ready and balaclavas
>all at least 190cm, barrel chested, bull necks and ripped as fuck, basically beasts of a man
>their leader just barks at the faggot where did they run off to
>the little kid stammers it out
>immediately run back to the van
>the driver turns the van in the street, now using the parking break to turn as quickly as possible and burns rubber
>they caught the gypsies near some store
>beat the living fuck out of them, supposedly their faces were a complete mess once they were done with them

No argument there. I had quite a few problems with the police, but I still respect them and I think anyone yelling ACAB is an edgy retard.

>Be EMT
>On scene of heroin OD
>Narcan
>PT comes up swinging because "strangers in his house"
>Cop grabs PT and keeps him from pummeling myself and partner
>Used to hate cops but I've had a lot of situations where they protected me from addicts/thugs/neerdowells

This guy was probably just doing his job while a bunch of protestors started beating him up, and I bet at this point he thinks that his salary isn't enough for this bullshit and will probably retire.

Good luck with that user.

Your doing gods work.

Why the fuck would cops make an issue of you enjoying booze with your friends? Seems like they just wanted to start some shit with you.

I'm a gayfag and i've been fucked by a cop in his patrol car.

I fucking love uniforms.

By drinking outside I mean it literally.
Here it's completely normal to buy your own booze, go sit somewhere in public and get wasted. It was made illegal a year or so ago, I think, but the cops don't enforce it because it would be pointless and it's a waste of time anyway.
Sometimes people get into fights, start breaking shit, leave the trash everywhere, play the music too loud or be obnoxious and loud themselves. So the cops show sometimes, just to remind you they are most likely in the vicinity and that maybe starting shit isn't the best idea. Or at least go do it somewhere else.

greentextthisnow

>be 19
>live in quiet country town
>ring up local gay phone sex line
>get message from someone in my area
>he wants to meet
>we arrange to meet somewhere public
>"don't be alarmed when I show up user"
>sit and wait
>patrol car pulls up
>I think nothing of it
>cop walks over to me
>we've been talking on the phone
>I can't believe my luck
>he mans a small police station in town on his own, practically out of a house
>he asks if I want to go for a drive
>fuck yes I do
>we drive out somewhere quiet
>suck him and he fucks me, all the while in full uniform
>we do it all the time after that
>one day he was attacked by criminals and ended up leaving town, they cut his tongue in half and beat the shit out of him
>i never saw him again
>feels so, so bad man.

This was in 2001, before dashcams were a thing out here

Shit man, having a cop bro must be cool.

That must have been goat at the time.
feels you man

It was awesome as fuck. He was even chill that I smoked weed.

Nothing in my life will top that experience, ever. I've always had a uniform fetish, it's the only time i've been able to do anything about it.

>local gay phone sex line
Kek

Going to date running late. At train station. Cop stops me cause of drug dog reaction as I walk past. His drug dog sniffs my cock - mussel right on my cock sniffing for 3 seconds. Look at cop - look at cop dog sniffing my cock - look at cop. 'Thank you sir have a nice day'.

This was 2001, the internet was still primitive. I worked with what I had.

Thread bump

>Be drunk as fuck. Kinda suicidal.
>Riding motorcycle cause IDGAF
>90 in a 55
>Unmarked car lights me up
>20+ over in my state is mandatory arrest
>I pull over, decide to play it cool until he goes to cuff me. Then gon out a blaze of glory.
>Cop comes up. Says you were going a bit fast back there.
>No shit dumbass
>Asks for my DL
>Looks at it, asks if I have insurance. Yes I do.
>Gives me my DL. Gives me a stern warning.
>Free to go.
>White male privilege.
>Decided to not off myself.
>Fast forward 9 months, I'm in State Police Training School.
>Bro-Cop is one of the instructors.
>Does he recognize me?
>Yes. Yes he does.
>Doesn't ruin my life kicking me out of training.
>Year later, Bro-Cop is my LT.
>Rides with me on the weekends.
>Still has no idea he saved my life.

Damn user.

You should tell him.

pic related

Yeah, tell him, u bitch

tell him