What does Cred Forums think of The Young Turks?

What does Cred Forums think of The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_4svbYaDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ana Kasparian is Cred Forumsae.
Armenians are Cred Forumsae.

Turkroaches can >>>>btfo.

Fuck turkey
BIJI KURDISTAN!

seconded

FUCK TURKISH !

i honestly don't think they're awful. Secular Talk is better anyways.

Edgelords to the max

Mostly politically ignorant race baiters sempai

Its a very left leaning opinion outlet. Less professional than Fox News or CNBC but just as bad with bias. Do i agree with their opinions most of the time? No. Opinion shows are fine. There is a market for such things. I dont have to watch it. What makes me cringe is when opinions are fueled by emotion and not structured on a logical foundation like TYK. And its sad that the majority of criticism outlets in response to TYK garbage isnt conservives, but from their own liberal base.

it happened

fuck these morons there not viewing anything in a rational manner and fuck those kurd dogs stop bitching about nonesense and stop giving you asses to the west and asking for seconds fucking dogs

They're scum.

I think the turks must be the most hated people in the world, honestly who likes them ? I think they deserve it though

Their videos are have huge dislikes even showing their 'fanbase' disagrees with a lot of their dumb extremist shit.

Watching them now.

Best real news.

Disrespectful, idiotic Muslim apologists.

Even Stefan fucking dismantled them, and I don't even like the guy that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_4svbYaDE

Fuck off roach

Just on the trump videos. bunch of dumb trump supports spamming dislike. cuz they have nothing better to do.

They're entertaining.

I think not even retarded hillary supporters like tyt

It's always funny watching idiots who think they're smart talking about things they don't understand using simplistic words and terms because they can't articulate. It's great fun!

Big brown buffalo - Atheism is unstoppable. He's an Anti-white piece of shit.

Not his best song

Where is this Country? You fucking Kurds are shitty as fuck..no country for your own. Turkroaches have a country at least.
Kurds and palestinians dont deserve to be alive.

Well, their choice of name for their channel already tells us a lot about its content. The nationalism of Young Turks and their participation in the Armenian genocide were quite unreasonable not to say that consequences of that shit causes troubles for Turkey even now.

>Real news

They don't report anything, they just comment on what other outlets report.

They're a news commentary show.

yeah mostly

Except for the reporters they have in the field.

They have covered plenty of stories that nobody else did.

TYT is usually straight to the point and factually correct. Cenk has a long history of making accurate predictions (predicted the resignation of Roger Ailes in the correct month 2.5 years before it happened, predicted Trump winning the primaries, etc). They bash Hillary in pretty much every segment, so you have no goddamn idea what you're talking about if you think they're shills. Lately though I've been getting my news from Jimmy Dore show, Redacted Tonight, Secular talk. There are better independent news groups but TYT is undoubtedly the most popular, and contrary to what people here will tell you, their videos still get hundreds of thousands of views each week.

This!

Don't Freak Out!

>Atheism is unstoppable
Underage detected

Love Jimmy. Saw him do stand up once and met him. Talked to him for like 20 mins. Just as funny in person.

Moronic globalist shills who literally named themselves after the group of donmeh jewish converts who committed the Armenian genocide

Jimmy's great. I love how they gave him a new show on TYT. If TYT is good at anything, it's responding to their audience.

Totally. It's crazy to see how much they have changed over the years. But still have stuck to their mission.

Sargon of Akkad tho