Does anyone still want to fuck that bunny?

Does anyone still want to fuck that bunny?

I would kill all the Jews to do so

Edge

The fuck just watched this with the girlfriend and told her how everyone wanted to fuck the rabbit

Admit it, you would kill them all regardless of having sex with that antropomorphic bunny

Yes

>mfw I'm forced to talk to someone who doesn't want to fuck the bunny

That is ture but this. This is an insentive!

Does it count if my GF wants me to role play and be the fox? She said she'd dress up as the rabbit.

one internet to anyone with a pic of that pen up her carrot slicer.

Yes

>So to do*

Is that even a pic that exists?

Ummm what?

Hello to all! So, I'll try to explain this, and hopefully some of you have information that can help me get a clearer picture of this specific subculture. My oldest child has, for the past year, been very heavily involved in a subculture that I honestly can't figure out or put my finger on. It seems to stem primarily from a tweaked version of furries. These are not just anthropomorphic characters, but as an example it might be: A anthropomorphic bunny with a robotic arm, or half of its face ripped open and exposed. Art is a huge part of it all, as is role-playing. The role-playing generally involves heavy elements of sexual encounters (a lot of it homosexual in nature) and extreme violence. It really almost feels like a mixture between the Goth and Furry Fandom, with a few additions thrown in. There are things my kid is involved in that mayor may not be specific to her; ideations of self-harm, the desire for and concoction of mental disorders and imaginary friends (I've seen the term "tulpa" thrown around). Understand, I'm not looking for advice in regards to my child, and I'm not interested in what anyone might think is going on with her. I am trying to determine if there is any solid form to all of this, if it has a name, something I can use for further research. Thank you all for any information or help you can provide!

Your kid is a horny autist. Welcome to the internet.