Give me 1 good reason not to vote for her

Give me 1 good reason not to vote for her.

i cant

what did Cred Forums mean by this?

30000 emails

This OP, Cred Forums is always right.

if anyone wants more you can actually head to a chan that cares about loli. follow link in pic, we're the first thread in the catalog

im vegan

HILLOLI THREAD.

SAVE AND POST ON Cred Forums TO SPREAD THE LOVE

Any ideas as to why the hell I can't access it? I can access some shitty mirror but I try to access the real site and it just puts up "wat" and that's all I see. Anything obvious I'm missing here?

She's the most corrupt and incompetent candidate in our lifetime. Ooops that's 2 reasons.

>Give me 1 good reason not to vote for her.

She has advanced Parkinson's and is heading towards full-blown dementia. But she's insane for power and is thinking only of becoming the first female President -- she's not thinking of the country..

Having to stand for 90+ minutes at the debate ought to be a challenge. Maybe she'll collapse on stage, at the podium, live on national TV.

works for me. check the catalog i guess

Benghazi.

I don't even get that far. Not one bit of the site will load. Is it possible my service provider has it blocked for some fucking reason?

Sorry m8 you might be the only one. Can anyone else ITT access it?

You shouldn't vote with your dick.

Because it will trigger Cred Forums more than Obama ever did, and I'm willing to die in Hillary's war with Russia just to see that.

>Trips of truth

All Hillary has to offer is that she was a loli years ago and is now a dying old hag. Trump literally wants to make anime (that includes loli) real.

I'd rather see Trump win and trigger the world.

I'll keep trying, it may be I'm typing something in wrong, or being retarded in some other way.

Much truth

[Citation needed.]

decent chance she'll die in office and tim kaine will become president.

can you live with that?

or you can type in 8 chan and find the first thread on the loli board, see you there

Better than either Trump or Pence.

besides the fact that electoral process is a complete joke? and that your vote means nothing? GW lost the popular vote and still became president. voting is meaningless. state officials will do what they want regardless of your consensus