lol but also trying too hard.

>Mom is body type acceptance
>Kiddo wants a different body
>Mom goes nuts
>Kiddo continues
>Mom blames culture
Holy shit these people are delusional.

Hero

That's the old version, they've changed it since then.

yeah nice try tranny

>not having sex with someone is rape

>i will not be small so you can be big

seat next to her is free.

>they've changed it

well they dropped the asian foster care

and i wasn't taught not to kill

god knows, i need that skill to survive in Detroit as a white man

this is the world they want?
would another world war fix this?

People who bitch about realism in cartoon are always retarded.

What the fuck is this shit

>systemic lie
>still get chemical reactions
wut

we still don't care about you anymore Michael Moore. You only make it more and more obvious you only want attention.

Michael is a good man

this world should be nuked

... is she just farther away? Does she think she looks smaller becuse she is far away?

These threads make me laugh, but also make me feel depressed because there are so many idiotic women in this world.

So a woman impregnated by a man got a baby. What's special with that? Except for the fact that they are delusional.

>Daily mail

This is actually true. well maybe not her measurements. but the mirrors in stores are warped to make you look thinner.

I can almost smell the burn

the worst part is, these people are gaining a foothold in society, and culture through social media via the spread of "facts" that seem real and catchy but normfags don't know shit so they believe it. why didn't we smash them on the beaches?

Americans are fucking spastic monkey retards omfg

So...they still have their parts?

> A woman had sex with a man and got pregnant

I guess I'm a little confused as to why this is news worthy?

Gotta be some ways to rid us of some nukes

Got the video home slice?

>Dodoria

a victory over stupid cunt worth the read.

>Moscow

kek, sums up modern feminism

Except for when it's unfair in their favor, then you never hear about it. Which is exactly why the feminist movement will never gain any meaningful traction.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeNJFz-WCZs

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti feminest threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.

clever.

Fresh OC White Knight

>that'll be $10
>Excuse me, but I actually self identify as a woman
>Oh my goodness, I'm sorry ma'am, that'll be $8.

wtf is this shit

>these people are gaining a foothold in society
"muh matriarchy!"

Besides all the degeneracy, that's pretty cool.

Nice b8 m8

Not all heroes wear capes

This hero is named Michael

FUCKING TOLD

>says is femanon
>no tits/timestamp
You know how this works then
Gtfo

Holy fucking kek.

Fucking Saved.

Fucking savage

No. Just america and islamic nations. 99% of all shit comes from those third world fucking spastic monkey arse shitholes

6000 reporting in. Bought house in 2009. Get new wife in 2016.

Had to flee house from wife who had borderline personality disorder and who after 6 month just could not stop yelling at me and crying over her THOUGHTS..

Mfw it takes 9 months to get her out of my house.

LIKE A BAWS.

Yes, thank you. We all understand it's bait.

Why the fuck you mongoloids keep dishing out (you)'s I'll never really understand.

Yes a small addendum at the end of a paragraph that still basically claims all abusers are men.........

Jimmy Neutron needs Jenny Craig

I don't remember cripple being a gender

>daily news
>two freak have a baby

What's funny is that most of us here could easily hold you down and rape the shit out of you and there is nothing you would be able to do to stop us

>American in her Moscow home

Proving my point you spastic fucking monkey omfg

Moscow is in america you retard

Holy fuck someone please tell me this is real

Sounds liek she is suffering from a mental disorder

I can't cringe at crazy people

Aint their fault that they are crazy

>hijab
>women empowerment

So normal legos then? This has to be a troll, No one is that dense.

Oh no I'm being retarded here, got 2 articles mixed up

Btw ellen sattyr eating approach is parents choose what to give the kid. The kid eats as much or as little as he/she wants.

My guess this landwhale was feeding the kid donuts mountain dew and burgers.

Holding your keys like that does nothing except hurt yourself, people come into the hospital I work at with some frequency with the space between their knuckles cut through by attacking somebody with keys like this. They all still get raped and mugged.

Who cares if it's daughters or boys. They can help in the house instead of being whiny faggots. Fuck that cunt.

>>Mfw after reading that

fake (for the .01% that couldnt tell)

ew, stale pasta

So buy a box of regular legos stupid 6 year old cunt

TL;DR

Tits or GTFO.

I can actually dig this attitude.

The fearmongering and oppression narrative is still dragging it down, but at least it's about confidence from within instead of crying to an authority figure to farce everyone to cater to your insecurities.

Fake, the kids are white

it isn't real

This b8. I'll bite though. I use sjw's such as yourself as fuck pigs. You guys are so dumb. A man pretends to follow your ideology in a bar and you go home with him. Kek

omg this makes it even better, now I can rape her vicariously through the pictures. Like a voodoo doll. My actions can cause her real pain.

Everyone else calls that "Ladies Night"

The new world according to sjws

Good damn the white knight faggots are breeding. We need a fuckin apocalypse to alpha these cucks out of existence.

?

I know they should have captured these creatures in the wild and then let them do this so that they could be studied

>Apartment in the Russian capital city of Moscow

Who sits on a plane like that? I hate that faggot who does those comics. Such a fucking douche.

can't believe you went as far as to pull this shit out of your ass.

I took it back ya twat, was confused with another article. But be fair mate, 99% of this crap is native to the US

Ahh fuck that was for the femanon's novel post. This phone is getting old and jumpy when I click and scroll shit. Dropped too many times on job sites.

but both of my sisters played with regular legos

>a man and a woman had a baby
>that's pretty cool

More of an ideology than a systemic lie, but it seems intent on selling the idea that if you find that right person everything will be easy.

gotta be troll

Btw I loved Hugh Mungis. Did you catch the interview he did recently? He's blown away this went viral.

Nice dubs and nice story.

Had this happen to me but it was my kid and I wanted a son.

Wife absconded with child to other side of country and took me to Court for $400,000.

Mfw I used my vis white male privilege to crush her in Court and get my son back.

Now have an heir to my name. Now smashing pussy on Tinder.

Ex's body is #rekt from pregnancy. Her body is as deep as it is wide. Disgusted by her body when I see her when she hands son over to me.

Fake as fuck

>piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass
Doesn't unrape you
Doesn't unkill you or the kid if you piss ME off too much
Learn your goddamn place like a good woman

Jesus christ what an embarrassing cunt.

I have NEVER seen a white man with normal clothing (nothing provocative just regular clothing) sit in a way that is antisocial like this. I have seen women do this though, of ALL races.

Well, because you're a sad little beta bitch.

Why do these losers think this changes anything for them?

> a 6yo spits out words he has no understanding of
>hurr I'm so smart

Dad brings child into the world and provides them with a home, food, clothing, education. Asks them to do some chores around the house to keep their mutual living space clean.

"WAAAHHHH MUH FEMINISM!"

Fuck this bitch. Throw her out in the street and let her survive on her own. I bet she wouldn't survive one day before she'd be at the door begging to come back.

wtf does this have to do with anything?

Fucking savage. From now on I'm going to to give you the highest title any one can be given. You are now my lord Hugh Mungis

Yeah, I watched, he seem like a really chill dude, glad he's totally fine about everything, if that was me I would be kinda pissed about the situation.

Raging fucking hard

I've lurked long enough to know that I'm just pissing into the wind here... but the easiest way to discount an ideology is to cherry-pick quotes from its most batshit crazy followers, and then use them to construct an image of that ideology that's laughable enough to be dismissed without real thought.

These kids deserve some bullying tbh

This b8 is old as fuck m8

Agreed. I was the lid who was bullied but despite that this kid needs it

buzzwords.jpg

Tips Hat*

She used multiple words to say nothing. Kek

thattotallyhappened.jpg

Oh look its the # family. Hey faggot cunts #cancer

nope. Sounds just like your average tumblrina. They're all about body positivity and shit, if by body positivity you understand wahaa-I'm-unfuckable-but-saying-everyone-i'm-ok-with-it-is-easier-than-eating-properly

Some people say there are no more heroes.
There are heroes.
This hero's name is Michael.

yo what is this a picture of bruh

He looks like he is dying inside!

over 9000 pounds

Laurent is a faggot

Okay there petropenis

Can't get child support if I cut you up in small pieces and feed you to my pigs.

Pictured: Colonialism

Retarded yuropeen detected.

Psychic violence? What am I, a fucking Alakazam?

So, science confirms their true genders? Nice!

The bitch

Mega-Alakazam

In long term relationship. I have beat her pushed her and dumped her multiple times. Converted her back into 1950's mentality still love her. Thats the difference between men and women. Women are cold loveless scrunts. Go cheat on another man u fucking slut bitch. Im sure your dad is real proud of you.

It's for the kid. With the new looks she'll be able to find a supportive beta. You guys can't think further than a few hours, I honestly expected better from you.

this

>Blowing yourself the fuck out
Is this real

That makes me so sad. Keep your ideology to yourself, leave your kids out of it. Thankfully he hasn't got any sons so he can make them feel guilty for existing.

I see two cucks with purple hair.

> he hasn't got any sons
user, i.....

The one on her lap is male isn't it...

It's fucking over famalam
Ill have to have like 6 normal kids just to balance this shit out

What a shit stain

second. it's bad parenting.
not that they need to be brainwashed about anything at all, "normal" or "faggot".
just let them be children ffs

You shitlords you don't know their gender you cis-gendered scum.

Pretty sure the kid with the pink hair is a boy

>because she needs to get her nails done and get new boots to seduce a supportive beta

This dudes kid is going to be an active shooter when he grows up.

>it hasn't chosen just yet
Well it's not as good as teaching the kid his/her default gender, but got to admit not as bad as some other feminists forcing boys to be girls and vice verca.

Ahh I'm baiting to this bate.

What if I like men though?

we need a good war to toughen these faggots up. or kill them

No, it's an edit

OMG This dude affirmative action'd his own family LOL

That fact she thinks her child is pretty much a plant is retarded. Also the fact she wants the child to pretty much be thankful for being born is equally stupid. Yeah congratulations on dealing with the consequences of your actions.

> i've been playing video games longer than muh bf hur dur dur

Not going to have him for long when you're a fucking bitch.

made me giggle 7/10

Fucking betas. This is why Chad gets bitches. He doesn't pander them like a little bitch

i wanna fight her

>hides behind 'equal pay' to charge higher prices. Women aren't getting a discount, men are paying extra.

I don't get it.

>use public transport
>handbag on empty seat
>"sorry, can I sit here"
>stare of death
>kind of wait for you to fuck off
>begrudgingly move it when you don't

>maternity leave
>doesn't include men

Nah, they cuck themselves. These are the sorts of people who will be "best friends" with bitches while they fuck every guy in town. They won't get to reproduce at nearly the fucking rate that men with self-worth will.

>Attack on Titan
>Kill la Kill
>Final Fantasy
>Harley Quinn
>Dead Pool
>Game of Thrones

TRIGGERED

I'm sorry but how is this offensive to anyone? 8 have no problem with paid maternity leave but are seriously trying to say it's unfair as it doesn't include men. Wow Huffington post is standing up for men, what heroes.

No, that is true. Mirrors in many clothing stores, and especially in dressing rooms, are subtly warped and angled to make you appear thinner. The idea is to trick your brain to buy the clothes you are trying on bc you like the way your reflection appears.

The iron is that the fat chick sees a mirror that isn't angled/warped and assumes THAT is the mirror that is inaccurate

KEK

It's almost as thiugh feminism is NOT representative of the interests of women.

You know? PTSD isnt really just a war veteran thing, like rape and assault victims and the like, but getting mean comments online definitly dosent qualify either

And internet society is not physicial society. I live in a place where BLM nignogs are protesting and killing cops and no one I've talked to supports them. Looking through a pinhole will make you see all you seek and none of the ambient background around it. Silent majority is getting sick and tired of being told what the fuck to do. It'll get better. We're tetering on the edge of it. I give it ten years, if that, before it crumbles.

Classic

Fucking savage

That poor boy. Goddamn. That is just so fucking wrong.

Oh, so it implies that 'men can't be mothers and that's offensive'?

>The L Word
Still my favorite show. But, that rant meant a lot more before SJWs...

They have to let everyone know how smart they are

The glass is entirely full.
The bottom half is full of water and the top half is full of air.
SCIENCE > philosophy

how bout deathnote & bleach

I salute this man.

May Odin guide his journey into the legends of the future.

selection bias. you're only seeing the failures

It's maternity leave. For mothers.

For fathers it's called paternity leave.

For both its called paternal leave.

But it's maternity leave, just for mothers.

So there's no leave for fathers.

Just mothers.

Not fathers.

Unfair on fathers, typical of America.

That's it.

lol this why feminism won't be around in another 15 years.

>these people are gaining a foothold in society
Nah, not really.

Even fucking worse

Satan trips, check 'em

No, but dads need to take care of new children too. Doesn't matter if they birhed the kid.

Why would fathers need a leave lmao? Mother has her vagina rekt and need a couple of weeks at least to get off the bed. Fathers don't need this. It's not typical for america, it's just common sense, I don't think fathers anywhere get time off for having a newborn.

Yeah, didn't she say that because he was being a fucking pervert and recording his roommates while they fucked?

They do need time off because their babies ginormous head just destroyed their only source of pussy. This is why your dad hates you.

If this was real, she would be in jail right now.

Pff, should've used a condom then, his own fault.

Yeah because all mothers do is just focus on healing their rekt vages. You fucking kidding me? Newborns are needy as fuck. It's totally fair and sensible to give a father time off to take care of his newborn child.

Underrated as fuck kekekekekekekekekekeke

Oh, I see, you're just retarded.

This is what we get for trying to love someone. fml

The irony is that even fat women have high standards of beauty for men, and would reject short or ugly guys. Basically fat women still want the hot desirable guys and get pissed off because they can't get them. Meanwhile some average or below average guys would date them but they do the same thing that they accuse the hot guys of doing.

Yeah. That's the ENTIRE complaint. They want to date Channing Tatum when they're Susan Boyle.

holy shit... i cant even right now with this fatty

Nah dude just got put time in them. Feed them...comments eventually u get to make out with them and suck on their fat titties.

D-Do they know what a 'Crip' is?

#Trump2016 #MAGA #TRUMPTRAIN

(he's actually leading very favorably in all but 1 swing state, and by about 6% overall)

Stupid American.

Look up paternal leave around the world.

And you think the woman doesn't need help with the new infant and that her only concern is her fucking vagina? Of course she needs help.

Moreover there's so much research on the economic, emotional, marital, psychological and developmental benefits of paternal leave that it's actually ridiculous it isn't a thing in America already.

That's just modern degeneracy and lazyness. Your father probably worked his ass off all the time with no time off. What's next, give the parents 18 years off with leaving their salaries so they could have all their precious time for the little fag?
Where did you see love in
>babies ginormous head just destroyed their only source of pussy. This is why your dad hates you
retard?
A baby cannot ruin one's life, it's the grown up's fault for being a fucktard and not using a condom/aborting if he doesn't have time/money for the baby. At the very best if you're a complete hobo with no money you could get the kid to the foster home or how are those things called or simply leave him in the woods or sell in to gypsies. (kidding here)
Stop blaming somthing that is YOUR FAULT for creating troubles in your life.

I don't live in a big city, do people like this actually exist? Like if I moved somewhere big, would I run into these things regularly?

No that the dads concern is the vagina. Mom is the baby.

Well leave your job then, or take a (un)paid vacation, boo fucking hoo. If you can't afford a baby, don't make one, retard. Or just become welfare leeches like those googles in the ghettos and spawn your kids like a spider.

Ok ill give you that, but I still hold that fists are better without the same risk, and that anybody who thinks that keys are an effective weapon, is misinformed.

Fuck dude you got some dad issues. Yes a head of child can ruin your pussy. Not the kid but again i say the pussy. Sounds like you yell at people who gave you life. U fucking emo turd.

O i see love of a women because reproduction and making babies is #1 priority.

I bet he doesn't support higher taxes on rich people just because they make more money.

All the fucking time.
There's a junior at my school, namely, who was born a woman, identifies as a male, dresses like a girl, and is dating a girl, born a girl, who dresses like a boy, but identifies as a female. Shit's out of control.

We're talking about paternal holiday thingie, not about pussy.
Again, since you're mentally disabled and cannot read properly:
A kid is your fault. If you don't want your woman's pussy ruined, don't make a kid.
If you cannot afford a kid, don't make it.
Stop being a retard and blaming government for your inability to control your life.

>American slave
>bred to work silently until death
>trained to think it's bad to have time off to live and experience life

genuinely feel sorry sorry for this guy.

Hilarious. In all my life riding on public transportation, googles are the only ones who do this.

>my shopping bags are sitting there

Fake or not, I came

> Or just become welfare leeches like those googles in the ghettos and spawn your kids like a spider.
Learn to read more than the first 3 words, fucktard.

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

What she doesn't realize is he's just doing that to get laid.

>a girl can be pretty and play video games
>she isn't pretty

I'm not and actually my employer is the government and does provide leave what ever U call it. My boy just got 40 days off to be with his kid. Life ain't that simple user just take a deep breath and try to find some love. It might not be pussy but im sure you'll find something.

My dad had a part-time job and took care of me in his off time. My mom got to work after a few months because as much as she wanted to stay with me, we would've starved otherwise.

Way to fucking exaggerate. A few weeks off to take care of a newborn is not asking for a fucking mountain, jackass.

I know right.

They live to work, and think that's life.

Most dads decide to work through to make the extra cash for the family thats why they dont take time.

You can always take a vacation, you can even plan it. Ever heard of planning? I respect your parents, just as mine. The point was that raising a baby is not something you just do over a weekend. Careful planning must be present.
What are you even talking about?

That beer isn't even open, but her fatass did drink almost all the soda.

Yeah because anyone that has a condom break on them but can't stand the thought of killing their spawn is a moron. Abortions are a difficult choice even when they are necessary.

Taking time off for a pregnancy or when your kid is delivered. Read all the posts or dont.

can u report this to fbi?

> stand the thought of killing their spawn
Oh please. If you consider abort a murder then I'm a fucking Hitler holocoasting millions of people per week when I masturbate.

>thus shalt' be done by thy my fair lady

Or when the bitch doesn't want an abortion,

If my ex posted some shit like this I would go break into her house and destroy those boots. Then cut off her fucking hands and feed them to her dog.

All praise to Allah

IM 3 PICS INTO THE THREAD AND I NEED TO STOP

If it was men saying this about women, there would be a fucking outrage, it'd be on every fucking feminist blog, they would be fired. But nope, this fucking makes my fucking blood boil.

Drop her and pay alimonies. Your fault for choosing a retard to have sex with. Again, not the kid's fault. YOURS.

beta fag

smh

I'm not arguing against planning being necessary. It's just that the dad has a new kid too, and if you give the leave to one parent, you should give it to the other.

Good for Bieber, I'm glad to see he's growing up.

Nice duplicate linguine

Great another feminist. What was it like growing up without a father?

Oh god the cringe

I didn't say murder. It is, quite simply, killing the fucking fetus. There's no way you can argue that. Abort all you want, I don't give a shit. It's still a tough call to make.

>if you give the leave to one parent, you should give it to the other.
Sorry, but I honestly don't see why.
How am I a feminist, lol? If you was stupid enough to have sex with a woman who will not abort the kid while you want it, it's your fault. You don't blame a car with broken brakes when you get injured, do you?

Women making less money isn't a matter of intelligence. It's a matter of productivity. It has been proven than an average woman speaks 10k more words a day than an average man.

If women spent less time squawking and more time working they would get more work done. In return they would earn more money.

I work retail. In the time I take to sell 5 computers to men, my female counterparts only make 1 sale. Hence the reason my commission checks are 5 times larger than these retarded bitches that run their mouths all day.

> killing the fucking fetus.
Killing is a too strong of a word. Do you also kill sperms? Do women perform a monthly murder everytime they bleed?

Sweden stop projecting.

k

New baby, man. Makes it a living nightmare for the parents, even if one still works. If you got to deal with a living nightmare, you're rather do it in shifts.

Fuk fat bitches like this, ruining good shit like anime and games, fukin living fleshlights are all they is.