Cute?

cute?

af. That pussy is begging to get filled

Not terribly. But looks clean, shaved for daddy, nails on fleek. Attention to detail is attractive.

>daddy
>fleek
ew

THAT TACO SO REKT, I'D HAVE TO DRUNK TO HIT IT AFTER THESE TACOS.

If you're a blind, lobotomized cretin whose had his balls crushed, I suppose she could be cute if you drank enough alcohol. Otherwise.....SHE'S A FUCKING WHALE. HARPOON THAT SHIT AND BOIL IT DOWN TO SOLVE THE OIL SHORTAGE.

ignore them op. like I said before, you got the goods. it's all about how you hold yourself

You really think OP is that slam piggy in the picture? Lol. White knighting also on fleek.

Nigger can't even afford a headboard.

Nope. I don't pretend to know if it is or is not and I don't care. The way I see it, if the pics are of OP than they've got some confidence issues that'll only be furthered by this site. If not, then it doesn't hurt a thing to try and do good.
>common shit fleek

HOW MUCH OF A FUCKTARD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BELIEVE THAT THESE PIX ARE OF THE OP? ARE YOU THAT FUCKING RETARDED?

does she take it in the butt?

This is why no one wants to have sex with you, Carl.

What a sweet little white knight you are. Come here often? Some advice for you. Take your micro dick and run it through a sausage grinder. Then take your triggerd snowflake little ass to reddit and post about all your emotional issues. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

Not Carl and I get in just as often as I like.

Do good unto your brothers and sisters, not because there is reward, but because it feels good to give. Real recognize real and you don't got shit. Enjoy what you mistake for a life.

jfc yes please

Balls deep, no second thoughts. And fuck no she isn't cute

>getting this triggered while saying someone else is
you really got your life together, don't you?

this site hasn't changed a bit over the last decade. still good for a laugh