I work at Apple Ask me Anything

i work at Apple Ask me Anything

why y have no more ideas?
u know that's what made u special in the first place?
stop trying to push the same crap over and over again
Steve Jobs would b disappointed in u.

how many hipsters do you see per day?

Why do u fags let droid be a superior product and just ride your logo for cash u cucks

When will your phones battery life improve to more than a day performance??

Steve jobs didnt do shit to apple, he stole ideas

Are you a faggot?

Do you prefer apples or pears ?

money is money

what exactly do you do for them? janitor? cto? what is it?

Why is android better

Whats the square root of 65?

How is your health and dental coverage? What is the 401k company match?

The phone of choice for Rush Limbaugh.

not op; don't be a faggot. you don't know how big business works at their level. hurrdurr you butt hurt faggot, everyone steals everything at that level, get used to it and stop being a fucking pussy raging liberal fagtard and get over it.

not OP but work for Apple. health and dental is pretty damn good, and life insurance is provided. 401k matches up to 10%.

What's it like to work for an over-priced, over-hyped shit factory like apple?

That's all well and good, but apple fags need to stop thinking apple is original. Or even good.

So do millions of kids jn china...nothin special at all

A couple of months ago, I got a 10% off for the price of a Smart Case and Smart Cover for the iPad Pro 9,7".
Was the guy extremely kind or there are some magic words to say to pay less even for Apple products?

hey cuntfucker, i was using something called a penmac which was the first 'tablet' writable notebook before anyone had any fucking idea how the fuck you could write on a screen and make everything work. so, in closing, go fuck yourself.

Uh, hello? Haven't you ever heard of the apple watch?

How's the suicide nets going?

are you an actual genius?

your point?

Except the idea has been around for far longer. Hell, the original Star Trek had tablets. Other companies were smart enough to realize that hardware wasn't advanced enough to make it not a piece of shit.

tell me about the iphone 8

How's the employee parking situation? Are you comfortable leaving your vehicle all day? Is Apple liable for parking lot security?

Does apple look through the contents on people's phone when left to be serviced etc

you're that fucking dumb, aren't you. enjoy your delusional wet dreams.

Enough of the douchebaggery... Now for a real question. When is Apple going to announce the next Macbook Pro, and also... what's going to be new? What are the chances that we're going to get up to 32gb of ram, and not have to migrate to USB-C?

I guess you ran out of ideas. You really are an apple fag, aren't you?

Who's a little apple fag? You are! Yes you are!