WHAT IF YOUR DAUGHTER SAYS THIS IS HER BOYFRIEND

WHAT IF YOUR DAUGHTER SAYS THIS IS HER BOYFRIEND

well we going to have one less fagot in the world

whos that shes pretty cute

why suicide ?

hes a man...

Going to punch his ass in the chin, when I can find it. So he will be okay for a little while but once I find that chin it's over

well who is he hes pretty cute

>daily leafy advertising his channel

nothing to see here. sage.

not the crimson chin, that's for sure.

I'd say are you lesbian?

be happy she's not dating a nigger but a successful and popular internet celeb instead

Ask her why she didn't tell me she was lesbian

>not by the hair of my chinny chin chin

All your daughters boyfriends are going to be faggots you cuk

I HAVE NO DAUGHTER!!!

Kek

Suicide

I lose faith and kill myself for bringing an autist into the world.

>successful
>internet celeb

wow hes certainly attractive

He's a YouTuber so I'd be rich

remember youtube is going to unmonitzed the video where there is insults

My daughter is a golddigger anyway, so i will let her exploit that little bitch to the last cent.

I didn't know the father inherited his daughter's boyfriend's money when they started dating

When he comes over to pick her up I invite him inside, tell him to sit with me at my den table, where I will have my guns dismantled and being cleaned. Talk to him ask him a few basic questions, tell him a little bit about the 1911. Then look him dead in the eye and say if he lays a finger on my daughter I will hurt him very very bad. Tell him to have a good night and have her back by 9 and hand him a hallow point to keep.

top kek

No one gives a fuck about youtube go kill yourself you faggot

I'd make fun of her and get her ass on birth control quickly. Other then that, and assuming she's at least 16, idgaf

Actually laughed.

>implying an autistic neckbeard like you could ever find a woman who isn't suffering from downs syndrome to have your children.

Hit it with a bat multiple times.

Not with those fucking practice caps you aren't.

Implying I don't already have 3 kids

atleast hes not a nigger or a cholo

>5 million subscribers

please tell us how many followers you have on any social media site? yep.

so yeah I approve of him.

I almost faught an ex's dad who was like this. These overprotective faggots all have a thing for their daughters/have fat disgusting wives. Now I dread meeting a girls dad every time we start dating.

>autism

5 million 12 year olds

A stupid tiny dick white/b/oi??? My daughter knows better. She will only fuck superior bbc bareback and have her old man watch and jerk off like a good inferior white/b/oi

Hello, nice to eat you. I'm glad that my daughter finally found someone to date her, people usually aren't ready to accept mtf women. However I'm glad that you two get along.

You laugh behind his back, and call him a dweeb. Your wife then says he probably has a tiny dick. You both double over laughing, and then use your tears as lube so you can fuck her ass.

FIGHT HER

I can't wait til my daughter tries to bring home some smart mouthed punk like you. If you tried to fight me I would put your ass in a hospital. Hey I was a kid too once. I know what teenage boys want. Not in my house. If I get even the slightest sense that you're nothing but respectful to me or my wife or especially my little girl, I will come down on you like the third reich motherfucker.

unpopular opinion.
I like leafy

HAH
underrated

Why?
Genuinely curious

Tell her it's okay to be gay and she shouldn't misgender her girlfriend

I'm a respectful young guy, trust me. But when I come over to meet a girls parents and the dad starts getting hostile and tries to intimidate me I will not respect your bitch ass. Sometimes they don't like me because I'm Latino or because I'm 6'2 and in pretty good shape and they're intimidated or something but when a girls dad tries to be all big and tough with me the relationship is already ruined so I'll beat the breaks off your old ass no problem.

I dated a girl in highschool and her dad did nearly exactly that to me when I first met him.

I literally had sex with his daughter every single day after school for months before and after this happened.

laugh to myself as i walk away.

>chinny chin chin
More like hinny hin hin

As long as its not a nigger. I'm fine with it.

"close, close, I'm almost, angry"
"try and find one with a face tattoo next time dear"

>and then I go back to whatever I was doing

told like a jelly faggot

but you're wrong, in either case 5 million more than you could ever have which means something.

Why's that?

I'd like to see you try kiddo

who cares about being liked by 12 year olds

Ask her why can't she date a guy like this

Because you can't C his chin

"Hey, that rock is looking kinda cute. " - Alan Resnic

Like I said that's you wishing it was just children. I'm 18 btw and my gf also like him.

>implying being an internet celeb is impressive

>says the autistic neckbeard with no friends

>implying he was implying that

Id fuck her before meeting you. Only being fair. I will bust 2 nuts!

well it's more of a play in the background like. I enjoy his voice and sime of the stupid shit he says. I know he repeats stuff a lot but eh. I like pyrocynical more

lmao you're a fucking retard

look at this 18 year old watching shit for 12 year olds. pathetic. you're a fucking 18 year old man watching video game faggots? kys

>fagot

wtf? you must be like 30 and if you're on Cred Forums at that age then you're also a pedophile NEET. everyone I know likes his comedy. You're the actual retard without a sense of humor and life.

Face it old man. Your daughters are getting gorilla fucked by big dick dudes and as soon as she dates a nice respectable young man, THEN you put on that tough guy act. From my experiences, girls with the strictest dads are the freakiest in bed. Let that sink in.

But there is one speec from high school I'll never forget....

COME ON IN BOY, SIT ON DOWN AND TELL ME 'BOUT YOURSELF! YA LIKE MY DAUGHTER, DO YA NOW? YEA WE THINK SHE'S SOMETHIN' ELSE!

Love how he's constantly wearing hats in attempt to hide his ugly shaped head.

His comedy? Is this bait?

and receding hairline

only 20 and already got a worse hairline than fucking idubbbz

underated post
you see content cop?

You haven't said anything funny and probably never have. Enjoy being a perma virgin for life you fat autistic wizard

oh my god you guys, I would literally kill myself...no joke, this is not a scam, I would literally drink bleach from a shotgun if this chinless YouTube Zero came within five feet of my daughter. I would literally rather my daughter be raped by Isis guys. but seriously folks, who keeps posting leafy threads? kuh kuh kuh killer keemstar? pokemon go kid? well I'm here to tell you folks, no joke, I swear that this is not a scam, but the poster is...Leafy himself

"oh but why would he do that Leafy isn't an attention whore! you fag you should just kill yourself"

but seriously guys, who else cares about a youtuber to obsess over him so much as to go on fucking /b and post his fucking pictures

and I guess what I'm trying to say guys, is this is obviously leafy posting his own picture

and hey now guys, Leafy has like 4 million followers, and not all of them are Japanese babies and bots, and some of them are gonna post horrible things about me. but I swear to you and this is no joke, of you reply to this message I will personally send the Pepe the frog in a Lear jet to blow you or eat you out I repeat this is not a scam

post pic of "chin" rn you fucking faggot

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN! THIS NIGGA CALLED U A PERMA VIRGIN!

You might have gotten lucky with your young girlfriends, as did I, but I can tell you that if my daughter gets pregnant before she graduates college then God have mercy on the poor soul. I don't ask for a lot. I might be tough at first because I don't know him well. But if he can show me he's not a loser or a little pick I'll come around.

IKR 1v1 pwned

You are the most shameless pig I have ever seen. Get a fucking help, mental faggot. Stop tryna promote your shits on Cred Forums like a complete pathetic maniac.

>would drink bleach
>overused the word literally
>knows how many subs leafy has
You know if I didn't know any better I'd say you're quite the fanboy

I can't tell if you're trolling or you actually think that's an indicator of success. That really scares me

I can't help it. I feel so dirty

Indeed I did

More success than you'll ever have. I wouldn't let my daughter date your nigger ass.

it's not success to find out that there are 5 million underage faggot b&s who like video games who think they're self aware and edgy but really they're just closeted no chin faggots

I'd use the Cred Forums solution, and kidnap the bf. After nullification (full genital removal, assuming it's not already been done), anal stretching, and feeding only by queening stool I'd so destroy its degendered spirit that videos of it playing my rusty trombone would help her understand what a loser I saved her from.

Then we'd have a nice familial bonding session with our new sub. I'd begin with "blacking until anal destruction" then let its anus heal over a dilation cone. Once healed in this modified configuration I'd rent the sub for profit since it would no longer be biologically safe for my own use.

It would eventually bore me, but before liquidating it I'd torture it until it told me OPs dox so I'd have a new victim to experiment with blinding and lower jaw removal.

Both subs would be stored in sensory deprivation chambers with nothing but the predictable Rick Astley audio playing 24/7.

This. I can't understand why autists are so jealous of his popularity it's hilarious.

shut the fuck up samefag. how are you alive being this stupid

I would accept him into our family, mentor him, teach him that I will accept nothing but respect for my daughter from him and make sure he becomes someone my daughter can be proud of. This young man has a lot of potential. At least he's not a nigger

why am I still getting hate?

#nochin

Wasn't me you fucking retard. He's right you are so jealous of his success.

>At least he's not a nigger

When she figures out THAT is your motivation she'll wear out more coons than Madonna, slavery, the NFL and blood diamond mining combined. She'll kill the Dogfart crew by exhaustion, and you'll find out about it when Cred Forums posts her/your dox and all social media connections.

I'd suck and ride a black dick

Ha got your chin.

I was hoping his beef with idubbbz would escalate into an MMA fight like it almost did with Jinx, but Leafy is being way too much of a pussy.

Who's that cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

He's got a glass chin anyway, it wouldn't be fair

He's got no chin. Ian wouldn't be able to uppercut him. Leafy would have all the advantage.

Here, let me copy/paste your post back to you:

>I'm an autistic man-child who can't handle the responsibility of caring for another person and can't understand that my daughter is in fact NOT my property and that she is going to fuck whoever she wants to, and that she is as much to blame as the guy. I will also not understand that my daughter will grow a deep distrust and disgust in me because I tried to control her life in many more areas than I had any right to even attempt. It'd be better for everyone in the world, especially my daughter, if I killed myself.

Nobody is going to get that reference ... Except for me... You fucking reh tard

I'm sure you were respectful and waited until marriage, eh? And that you expect everyone to behave much more shrewdly than you? You're setting a shit example for your kid. Pull your head out of your ass.

why is every single person who likes leafy a complete and total fucktard?

"who is this pretty little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?"

You just answered your own question.