f-list.net/c/alexander_k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yer all a bunch of faggots

Seems like there aren't many ppl now

2006 called.
They want their shitty meme back.

F40PH FRIDAY

fuck i just realised how much i missed this meme

How does it feel to be in an old folks home?

Xeah at least it's a good meme. I don't mind it too much

Nice thread 7/10

Hey gents.

perfect thread
I rate 5/7
perfect score

delicious F40PH fuck yeah

ay pervs

Heyo Prot. How goes it?

В бой!

Howdy Alex.

it goes, not much else. How about yourself?

falvie-drawn girls sitting down

Gettin' the drink on and probably vidya later.

Simply the best.
Better than all the rest.

Hey Sunny.

girls sitting down drawn by falvie

hi

Howdy there!

Sounds like a good night!

You sure about that?

So long as I don't destroy half my room, pass out, and piss myself I will consider the evening a success.

Sometimes I come back here and remember the good ol' early 2000's. Cred Forums has fallen a long way.
>inb4 Cred Forums was never good
at least it wasn't filled with these shit-tier fetish threads

That's a good benchmark for success. I might borrow it.

Really the only bench mark I have.

Hi everyone. just st start out i wanna say im finely doing great. im free of my parents, living wit Daddy and my sis. i have some of the best grades iv ever had in high school too. so my life has made a good little turn around thanks to my wonderful fur family (noxy if you read this dont be pissed you had warning that this would happen and we just never spoke of it again and i didnt want to hurt you by telling you cause i truly do care about you). So now to the help part.you see the one thing im missing in my current situation is an actual job. im currently doing odd jobs and helping my teachers out before school, during lunch and after school. i have also helped one teacher during the weekend. any ways i have the possibility of attending my first furry convention soon (MFF). you see i have a possible ride to the con (if time off gets approved for them) and i will have the amount of money for registration once my teachers pay me the agreed amounts. the only thing i dont have is a room to stay in. i was hoping maybe someone here would have some room space and maybe would let me in. i probably wont have the money to help pay right away. but i do my best to pay back my debts asap. im also willing to sleep on the floor. ps: you can find me on twitter as @kittymeowmeow and on fa as kittymeoew

Heya, not too many people in the sfur threads actually attend cons, far as I can tell these days. Definitely hit up Twitter and FA as good sources, and check the MFF Twitter page (midwestfurfest) to see if they have a room-share thing set up. I know a lot of the big cons do. Best of luck! And hope you're able to attend! I hear MFF is awesome. Last year I was incredibly jealous of not being able to go, it looked legit.

I read the first sentence, then the last sentence. I can no longer be surprised

If your free of your parents why are you living with your dad? Unless it's that kind of "Daddy"

Stronk!

Hey Draka

Howdy Sloth.

Horny... so horny... need dragonshafts!

Heya.

k

No dragon shafts here. Sorry.

Good evening every one! I have a favor to ask of you guys. Dose any know of some good sights for furry ERP. It would mean the world to me if any of you could recommend anything

f-list.net/c/alexander_k/

Now that one I don't know. I remember doing FurryMuck back in the day. Not even sure if that one is still running.

>rape

>usually submissive
Faggot.

Hello, bf.

Both ways.

Hey Ether.

i am a femdom fetishist

Oh I have heard of this sight thanks. I tryed useing that site but I can't my PC is kill and it don't work on mobile

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Hello Viking!

Stay away from my bf, you freak. I will cleave you in half with my axe.

hey
yo
lets go!

Really, Dash. I'm two feet taller than you.

Dwarves are exceptionally strong for their size.
But jokes aside, I really am way stronger than I look.

Silly little man!

fite me

Rawr!

ima lurk
play some vidya

Yeah, pretty sure.

Have fun, qt.

>s/fur thread
>posts lesbian bullshit
Ladies and gentlemen, being this new.

Well geeze, now everyone is showing up.

The coveted 152 cap!

I wasn't even paying attention. Neat.

Come supporte the true queen

Perfect girlfriend material right there

Where can you get new DogBone stuff? e621 had to remove everything there and DogBone's tumblr is dead