If quads, trump wins

If quads, trump wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maga

roll

Get

If dubs every Clinton Shill ITT gets constant diarrhea for the next 5 days.

The name’s Fox. Fox McCloud. I’m the leader of Star Fox, an elite fighter squad established by ex-Cornerian flying ace James McCloud, my father. Five years ago, my father was hired by General Pepper of the Cornerian army to investigate strange activities on planet Venom. He never returned. Despite being a backwater little rock in space, Venom had become the base of operations for Andross, a crazed and banished scientist. Three pilots flew out on that mission. My father, James, his best friend and wingman Peppy Hare, and Pigma Dengar, an honorless slime ball who volunteered for the assignment. Turns out Pigma was working for Andross the whole time! No one saw it coming. Pigma betrayed Peppy and my father, and led them straight into a trap. In the chaos that followed, my father sacrificed himself to create a diversion so Peppy could escape. Barely making it home with his life, Peppy knew it fell upon him to report the couragous last moments of James McCloud. At the same time, he delivered the news that Andross had amassed a terrifyingly huge army, and intended to conquer the entire Lylat system. And so began the Lylat wars. Five years have passed; the battle between the Cornerian army and Andross’s forces is spreading to every planet in the Lylat system. To carry on my father’s legacy, I brought Star Fox out of retirement. I've got the latest technology, and I’m filling the team with pilots I know I can trust. Slippy Toad, a close friend and a gifted mechanic. Falco Lombardi, a hotshot fly boy who’s got your back when the going gets tough. Peppy Hare, my father’s old wingman, a seasoned pro, and the glue that holds the team together. That brings us to today. While en route to planet Corneria, we received an urgent message from General Pepper. Apparently, Andross’s army appeared out of nowhere, and launched a full scale attack on our once peaceful capital. Now’s our chance to honor my father’s legacy and restore the Star Fox name!

if singles op kills himself

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!?

even if i wanted quads i wouldn't get dem.

Dubs for hillary

If satanic trips, Hillary wins.

If this is singles, but off by one from a trips, Pewdiepie runs and wins the presidency.

no but you can get dubs at least. checked.

Check em

Trump's going to need a lot more than quads to pull his campaign out of the dumpster.

KEK WILLS IT

LOL nice try faggot

Sorry facts hurt your feelings and ruin your safe space, but Trump is losing.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

Trump 4 president

Roll 4 trump

Eyy lmao

Eyy lmao for Hillary

Close

But no cigar
If trips Hillary wins
If quads Trump wins, takes off his mask, and we get Bill another 4 years

You all are cucks. CUCKS! Donald "The Cucklord God" Trump's cucks!

DUBS FOR DONALD DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

rolling

keep rollin rollin rollin rollin

lets go

life

If this post is quad, Gary will get into the 2nd debates.

If dubs, Trump loses.

it official, Hilary did bengazi

he wins

4444 get

all hail for he has won

YES HE HAS

Looks like i am the quad king ^

WINRAR!!!

Nice

Trump's a faggot

Praise him

>muh polls
He's literally 120,000 votes ahead in Florida right now in a system developed to help Democrats(early voting).

KEKS MAGIC IS UPON US AGAIN!

PRAISE KEK

5555 get

Step into my golden oval officer

>President Trump

i have osteoperosis