Depression thread

Depression thread

>mfw I can see my life unfolding into nothingness.
>mfw I'm powerless to stop it

Hey OP,

Interested in hearing your story.

Emotion is totally relative, there's hobos content as fuck and depressed successful people. Tell us what you're up to.

>Myself I'm normally a super positive but have been dealing with a super negative gf with problems. I love her but it's hard on me.

I have this belief that the harder it gets, the bigger is the other side's reward
Im trying to burst the bubble OP, i can do it, and i hope that once im in the other side things will be better
>You can too

I believe that the harder it gets, the bigger is the other side's reward
Im trying to burst the bubble OP, i can do it, and i hope that once im in the other side things will be better
>You can too

Is this close enough to a Gambler's fallacy?

The problem:

>Classic Blue pill. I have essential been the weird social outcast for most of my life. Kind of a short, obnoxious dude with a twisted sense . Never the object of desire for women. Never had any crazy experiences in life. No real male figures in my life. Raised by a domineering mother, brother ran away and my dad is a a quiet, serious person who was never around much. Never learned how to make friends. Social contact is painful to me. Don't particularly have any hobbies as nothing interestes me and I have no discipline. I do work out quite a bit. Life is essentially becoming less and less meaningful to me and

pic is from thread I made about what had happened this week and I'm not depressed and i suffer from bipolar disorder so OP is a faggot and needs to grow up

part 2 :D

Although feeling alone is one of the worst feelings, don't give up OP

>Everyone here is that weird lonely obnoxious dude

Not trying to get edgy, but there is what we expect to be a "normal" person. Don't compare yourself to that. You don't need a "male figure" or anything else in your life. Sure they help give direction, but they don't provide anything substantial.

My approach to life is fuck everything, do what makes you happy. That's all that matters

edgy faggot

Don't forget tracer as tails

Not even edgy, this shit is so normal.

It hurts to live, but it hurts others more if you die.

You sound like a cool guy, yeah it sucks what you've been through, but it's cool that you get through it. That's what I'm talking about. OP just needs to keep his head up and work towards what he wants.

dam skippy

Utilitarian platitude

LIFE SUCKS GET OVER IT

I believe in suicide when it comes to someone who has no options but pain (stage 420 cancer) but 99% of people have an option even when they say they don't. ANYONE could split away from they're life and start again somewhere else. Depending on they're provisions that can be easier said than done, but it can be done.
>Like I've been saying, look at what you don't like in life, change it, look at what you want, love towards it

This helped me.

their

I like this.

OP grab the nearest stick and start space trucking

>the only way my anxiety goes away is if i do xanax or smoke weed
Why cant i just be normal sober and not anti social and werid

Lol thanks, shit like that normally rattles me, but I'm a few drinks in

Woe is you, woe is you :(

Although they take away the symptoms, that's not helping the problem. Taking painkillers doesn't heal a bad cut. They need stitches. What is it that gets to you?

It's a helpful thread, no judgement here.

weed makes me more anxious :/

Everything man my life sucks... im always alone i cant wait to go to college next year i want to go to the american university of paris im from a small town in texas and always wanted to live in such a beautiful city

I'm always depressed, because I am a lifeless pickle.

Paris is trash. Probably get raped by an immigrant.

Texas was your first problem.

Where should i go?

I don't decide where i'm raised i use to live in dallas i loved it but my dad got laid off

Same as my gf, some people like feeling numb, some people find feeling numb makes them uncomfortable. No worries

Then run. Get out.
Have no money? Consider being a WWOOFer. Don't know what that is?
Google.

There is always something. Always.

Dude I know it may sound like a meme by now, but take it from a 22 year old. Things get better after high school. High school is the worst part of 80% of the populations life. And if you're the 20% who likes it, you're a Chad who never lived after high school.

Don't worry OP, life is weird and scary when you're that age, but you come to learn: not to worry, just ride life's wave. When you get options in your life (becoming "an adult") you finally get control. Things will turn out alright.

>Maybe even Paris one day

Go anywhere. What is stopping you?

Underrated post

>There is always something. Always.

Literally words to live by

Op here

College is worst for me than high school

as ive grown older, ive had more trouble relaxing while high, so i basically dont smoke anymore

I'm just saying it like that because that's when my life turned around. Just because that's what happened to me, means it'll happen to you in the same way. Sounds like you haven't branched off and started YOUR life yet. Until now you've been worried about others.

>Now is the time, do what you've always wanted

Im almost finished with highschool my mom is trying to get me to go to these small community colleges around here because she wants me to stay close. My mom has babied me my whole life so she wants me close by but i have already made my decision that i dont want to stay in texas, i told her this and she said she wont help me go to college if thats my decision but it's whatever i'm working right now and can save enough for paris i hope..

Yeah, high school was not too fun for me, considered suicide a couple times, but i just trucked through it and life got way better after i left. I'm 27 now, got a wife and an awesome job. the people i knew in high school been an incredibly small part of my life since leaving.

so if any of you faggots are in high school and having a shit time, man up and get through it. once you leave, life will be better.

Why? College is as awesome as you want it to be. Why are you still there if it sucks so much? College is a voluntary thing and the atmosphere is usually more enjoyable than High school, where you're stuck with the same fucktards for 4 years no matter what.

College is way better man you must not be doing it right

Legitimately research if the have any international programs or scholarships. That trip may come sooner than you think.
>Youd be surprised by who could help you make that happen, if you truly looked

College isn't for everyone, mind you that doesn't mean a directional change in life couldn't hurt

Do you go to a big-name university where the social culture is too intense? Or is the whole idea of going to college/university just not your thing and you are living out an obligation to your parents or something?

I'm not OP, I'm in college and love it. I'm just aware that it's not ab environment for everyone