Any medfags want to help me out...

Any medfags want to help me out? I started laughing a while ago and all of the sudden my left breast started hurting (male btw) and normally if I have pain there I can just take a deep breath and it kinda "pops" away? But it didnt go away and was like a dull stabbing. Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/pleurisy/page2.htm
easyauscultation.com/cases?coursecaseorder=7&courseid=201
factmed.com/study-EFFEXOR-causing-PLEURISY.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also general med help thread

Can you feel the area its in? Lung, stomach, heart?

Nice trips, and Im not really sure, I know its not the stomach, maybe lung or heart

Im in good health, 160lbs and im active

Do you have a history of weak bones? I have known people to break ribs from coughing but I'm unsure on laughing unless you are made from paper

No, Ive never broken a bone

Important question: Are you fat?

As I said before Im around 160 pounds, more on the muscular side, no Im not fat.

age? race?

Trying to rule out genetic stuff

Is it like heart burn?

Was it your nipple? If so its a puberty/ late puberty kinda thing

No its like a stabbing pain

taking any medications or drugs?

18, white

Not the nipple
Yeah, pills for acne and antidepressants

what about cigarettes? or smoking anything?

nope

I've had that before op, but then I've suffered from pleurisy of the lung before and now have a weak lining of the lungs which sometimes my ribs pop in a weird way and have strange breathing problems including angina

cancer

Grab a stethoscope and check your heart to listen for a sound like stepping into fresh-fallen snow.

There's a very good chance it might be pleurisy. medicinenet.com/pleurisy/page2.htm

easyauscultation.com/cases?coursecaseorder=7&courseid=201

I broke my sternum playing Resident Evil: Nemesis when that mother fucker busted through the wall and I exhaled too hard.

Hurt for a month and it still makes a nice popping sound once in a while.

So general consensus is pleurisy? How do you treat that?

That's amazing. What did the physician say?

I have a 90 percent rate of diagnosing correctly so far. All your symptoms fit. Sharp pain and etc.

You need to figure out the root cause of your pleurisy ASAP though.

Potential sources:

Viral infection, Drug interactions (what's the name of the antidepressants?), and trauma to the chest (how recent has it been?)

there's the source then bro, which is causing other problems.

Effexor ,and no recent trauma. Im OP, the dude who broke his sternum isnt but rip him tho

think loving thoughts and put your hands on the pain

Costochondritis

Fuck off you hippie.

Nothing, didn't have insurance.
I'm not OP.

I usually walk about a mile a day. Sometimes, it's like a 30 percent chance that my left middle abdomen starts to hurt, It's always happened for awhile now.
>inb4 cancer

Also when I finish walking, it fucking hurts to go downstairs and get a drink, it's like a burning/sharp pain

Take 4 gallons of magnesium per hour and suck my cock

>In rare cases, efflexor can cause your symptoms but those are very rare.

factmed.com/study-EFFEXOR-causing-PLEURISY.php

More likely you have some viral or bacterial infection since you're young and healthy. It should go away in a couple of weeks. If it doesn't consult a doctor to figure out exactly why or to get proper meds to treat underlying cause.

Okay, thanks m8

torn muscle tissue on rib... were you laughing hard?

Happened to me from coughing once.... sharp burny feeling.

But then again, rare weird effects do happen. I had carpal tunnel syndrome from taking lexapro.

Yeah actually laughing pretty hard

lexapro sucked ass for me lol

does it also hurt to breath deeply? i get this shit sometines too, also 160 and athletic

sounds like a broken rib op, be careful it will puncture your heart and you'll die instantly

Np. I feel ya man. I got no insurance either. Stay healthy.

oh no

The diaphragm lining the inside of your ribcage is a little snagged.

It'll work loose. You're basically feeling an internal hard pinch.

No it doesnt thats why im so confused

nigga you could gots pneumonia, you cold gots growth in lungs, you could gots cancer. Diagnosis: go to urgent care ask for X-ray or kys for eugenics

pneumonia makes it hard to take deep breathes though without having a coughing fit.