Itt we discuss overwatch mains

itt we discuss overwatch mains
if you "main" mei or hanzo don't even reply

i main lucio

me too very respectable

I main Reinhardt and Torbjörn

Reinhardt is my nigga

i have the most hours as junkrat but i like to play as zenyatta the most
and let me just say, if you play as bastion, fuck you.

i can't play dwarf man for shit but i can respect those mains

> if you play overwatch kill yourself
ftfy

i've played this game for like 5 seconds so i can't really say for sure but...
dva is overpowered, right?
she has arguably one of the best ults, a big AOE instakill that doesn't hurt her and can be easily positioned into many places
her infinite ammo and high health give her brutal lasting power in DM, along with her shield
her jet ability makes her very mobile for how tanky she is
and ontop of all of that, jumping out of the mech when it dies is a HUGE safety net
it just doesn't seem right

I main roadhog. I love the one shot kills on low health classes

junkrat is fun but i can't play zen for shit. he's 2 complex for me

What's wrong with Mei?

>found the LoL guy
there he goes, really an enigma.

I main best girl

That is to say, I fly around and cry at how quickly I blow up if I try to 1v1 literally anyone

but junkrat kills bastion so easily if you have good map awareness and game sense

>Maining

Nigga l2p different characters on an equal level

not really. her block is easy to overwhelm and it's easy to avoid her ult. she's good but def not op

D. Va is good as Fuck. I used to main her , very OP, but I got kinda bored with it.

If you main anybody, you faggets couldnt be any higher than 2600 SR

>what's wrong with mei
got off my thread

i have 13 hours as junkrat, he's so fucking fun to play as. as for zen, you just gotta go with the flow. i kinda go in and out with actually being decent with him.

New players block teammates with the ice wall

I main Zenyatta tbh

Mercy main checking in!

wall guy
bomb man
robonigger
sandnigger of many heals

i dont play anyone else

She's actually literally the worst tank, and her ult is super easy to avoid, not op at all. Also her meka melts like fucking butter under any directed fire without a personal Mercy.

but bastion is such fucking bullshit. he can kill anyone in sentry mode within like 2 seconds, and he can heal himself. the only thing that would make him worse is if he could heal and shoot at the same time.

If u main genji you're either a weeaboo faggot or you have a simple mind and need the handicap. Genji mains are fucking retarded scrubs.

P.S. I main roadhog

I main scout, hes really quick and hard to hit tbh

God bless you

we need more of you. too many mavericks.

pfft

genji players either suck or are extremely good. never an in between. and by they're good i mean they use their ult, which is literally all you need

Just don't be shit...

Make me nigger

soldier 76 for life

i main Anan, got a gold rifle nigga

But many new players are shit. I have nothing against mei. I love playing the class, it's just that the majority of people do hate it.

but she only has 100 less health than roadhog, unless armor takes damage differently than health
and her ult isn't super easy to avoid for characters with bad mobility

I main Mercy because I never really see people pick Mercy, unless it's the last or second to last pick.

he's pretty cool but his ult is literally easymode.jpg

mei and hanzo are fine. junkrat is the most mindless piece of shit hero. literally hold left click and never let go

his ult isn't even that good compared to others

really? i see mercys all the time. the healer i see the least is ana, i myself am a god with lucio lol

I main roadgirl

Reinhardt and zarya

I have 45 hours on Pharah but play most non-cancer valuable classes. Can support well, play a good zarya/winston, mcree CoD:76 and junkrat

Been playing alot of Zarya and Tracer lately.

literally the easiest characters in the game. "haha i froze you, headshot! I'm so good!" or "snipe badly until i get my ult lol"

I main mei. So what? Your faggot tears are all i need to sustain. Of course gold objective time everytime.
2nd most time played is with zen. Guaranteed on fire 60% of the time or more and with another good healer things go well.

If im being ineffective i can easily switch to any other character less likely to pick hanzo or widow or mercy just not my favorite styles of play. But yeah fuck hanzo.

Roadhog ain't got shit on Widow for that purpose bruh.

Armor actually takes half damage compared to health, so she has that going for her. However it doesn't fucking matter since her critbox ("headshot" for double damage) is the size of most characters and right in the center of her fucking model. So, realistically, you have ~400 health once those balance out.

So, realistically, she has less health th

I agree with this guy. Unpopular opinion: She's not as OP as she used to be, but that's a good thing. Her ult is VERY easy to avoid, given the few seconds after her "Nerf this!" battle cry.

But man, do I love maining her.

Top 3 I use are D.Va, Junkrat, and Ana.

I'm absolute rubbish with Widowmaker, Zenyatta and Zarya, but I'm pretty decent with every other hero.

Will Torbs ever get the buff he deserves?

Ana main, except I haven't touch the game since the season started

papa bless

my main 3 are Bastion, Junkrat, and Zenyatta.

Honestly, i like to play everyone equally. first game in a long time where i don't hate to play as someone.

Mercy main in ranked, which is really not working in my favor. Made it to 2600 from 2300 placement, but been playing at odd hours lately so I only get teamed with Koreans. Now at 2370 or so.

Probably gonna have to switch to Reaper or Roadhog just to carry myself out of this elo hell.

torbs doesn't deserve shit

If I lacked self respect I'd main as Reaper, but he's only for 13-year-old edge lords and faggots

You tha real MVP.

same guy
>I MAIN ANA, GOLD RIFLE NIGGA

I main Zenyata

But reaper is a decent counter against tanks, I can't really think of anyone else who is... cepy maybe zen for the discord orb.

i wasn't aware of that, but that makes sense, the little bits of time i've spent fighting dva seemed like they would sometimes die really quickly, and sometimes they would last really long
I'm guessing the crit spot is the cockpit?

aye i thought it was just me

Reaper and McCree my dudes

I think, therefore, I am

Not that guy, but i would sooner trust a random on my team playing Roadhog over widow just because he's easier. I've only had one game in season 2 where a widow did well.

Lets see, currently I am maining Ana, Tracer and Roadhog.

Just nothing like blinking around and pissing people off and watch them rage in all chat

Zarya main checking in

I'd give you my SR if I could

im a god with him. last game got a 14 player kill streak with 42% team damage healed

its not that black and white, youre allowed to have strengths and weaknesses come on now

Yep. Shitty pic related.

Yeah, cockpit.

It also really grinds my gears when I 1v1 another D.Va. I almost always lose, unless they have 10 health on their mech, and even then, her increased mobility when she's out of her mech makes it so much harder to keep my sights on her.

I'm
btw

Forgot the fucking pic

I think I would like tracer more if the tele had a 25% shorter range but a 25% faster cooldown
what about you

Zenyatta is my main. I always do best with him and I usually hate support characters. Junkrat is close second but other user is right about killing bastion with him. It's not really that hard.

If you're not using Ice Wall to funnel enemy team into bottle necks and cut them off for each other you are doing Mei wrong. So many Mei players simply throw the wall up without thinking and block their own team's line of site

Really? I almost always just trade mekas when I 1v1 another DVa.

my top 3 most played are

1. pharah
2. lucio
3. winston

post your top 3s?

WM main here.
The generalization that all WMs don't play objective is a myth

That all? Sure, but most of you don't. If you're not gold in elims as widow by the 2 minute mark, you need to switch.

Yeah, that happens every once in a while, too, but it can get pretty annoying.

Regardless, I still find her the most fun to play as. Junkrat and Hanzo are pretty cool, too.

Genji main here, 29 hours

if you're playing on pc try turning down your sensitivity, especially for tracking rather than reflex shots
it sounds strange but pro fps players actually play with really low sensitivities, around 30 cm per 360

Really? Because I can't count the number of times I've watched a WM walk away from a fucking objective as it gets capped and we lose.

You mean Call of Duty 8.0?

I don't main anyone. I definitely gravitate towards a few certain heroes but I play what the team needs. Unfortunately since I solo que a lot that means I'll get stuck with stubborn idiots who think a good attacking team is 5 DPS characters. So I end up playing tank and healer a lot.

Console fag. Thanks for the tip, though!

Reminder: You are a faggot if
>Mei
>Junkrat
>Roadhog

my dude i didn't think anyone else did,pass into the iris and some other cringey shit

>maining a character in overwatch

Mercy main, though I've been practicing my Ana, Lucio and DVa. I'm also a cunt with Mei since I only play her in sheer anger at not being able to be a healslut

Hopefully by 'tele' range, you mean the blink ability and not her time rewind. I could see why you would say this once you've depleted all your blinks, but once you get better at controlling them it's fine. I'd prefer to cover more distance and be rewarded for saving my charges, rather than spam blink everywhere.[spoiler][/spoiler]

McCree main is in the saddle.

turning your sensitivity down a touch may still help
I don't play console fps's very much but i understand it's a constant struggle trying to find that balance between speed and precision

not very mobile plus needs to be completely stationary for best dps. So he's a sitting target that requires team to protect him. Genji can ruin Bastion without even trying. Same goes for any sniper

dubs dont lie

I usually play mercy

It's sad
When I play WM I'm usually the last one on the point
Buy as much time as possible for the team to do something with OT, all WM players should remind themselves to do this

zar-zar binks is my bae

Bastion is actually the worst hero in the game.

>we discuss overwatch mains

aka

>gold scrubs general

Don't really have one main but I exclusively play soldier pharah roadhog Bastion and junkrat

yeah i meant the blink, and i just feel like tracer doesn't go as fast as she should, i want to constantly be teleporting despite knowing that would be totally broken lol
maybe a minor movement speed buff
maybe i should just stick to arena shooters

not at bronze BrokeBack

I think I found that little grey area for now. Every once in a while, I do notice I change it up or down, given the hero I'm playing as at that moment.

Ah that makes a little more sense. PCMR here.

Also Junkie is the other waifu, good pick.

who the fuck is that?

It's a video game, I couldn't care less if I'll never get to master or whatever, you sad nerd

I main Zendaya, kinda sucks to be killed my strong winds tho

We found Sombra

>filename

overwatch has a nice feature just for that, actually! you can set the aiming sensitivity for every character individually
so if you want to be a turbo spinning top as genji and a slo turning dva you can do that without having to change the options mid game

bastion is literally the most easy hero to counter and incredibly easy to kill, i dont understand why anyone complains about him

t. someone who wants to play bastion but every time i do i realise how much of a waste it is and how fast i die

Fucking this. Yeah, he's a bitch, but just like every school bully, he can be taken down easy as shit.

Explain bitch

Remember when Widowmaker killed every Zen with a single bodyshot? Good times

>Maining anyone in Overwatch
You are the cancer, you drag your teams down and are the worst kind of player.

my main are Merci and Pharah

would anyone like to play right now???? im down, just add me bra
CaptMurphy

el quads cheko

fuck mei

yeah, it's a little irritating to be randomly killed by him in half a second when you didn't know he was around a corner, but that's it
and that can apply to any character really
or any game
people need to stop complaining

calm, quads.
i assume everyone's just talking "most played"

she can go fast, but you have to play her as a flanker. As long as you're distracting 1-2 people from the enemy team, you're doing your job. You want to weave in and out and pick people off (usually supports). You should always try and keep your blink charges up, so when you're flanking, you can outplay the enemy team. Also, another tip for tracer, is to rebind your ultimate to something easy like shift and only blink with your right click. This makes landing your ultimates easier as this won't restrict your movement keys. Tracer is probably one of the top 3 best heroes in the game and has a really high skill ceiling, which is why only a select few can play her well. Hopefully one day by playing her hundreds of hours, I will have unlocked that talent. Cheers user, had a fun discussion.

Quads of fucking truth, hate it when I get a team with 3 of the same motherfucker on it. No we don't need 3 hanzos you niggers!

I main roadhog because one-shotting genji's and tracer's is satisfying as fuck

what's wrong with saying bg?
i obviously didn't enjoy the game if i lost
how come you can say you enjoyed the match but i can't say how i felt about it?

Serious question: Is anyone here ranked >3000 or does everyone here suck shit at the easiest FPS in existence?

>cant fucking move
>you know where they are before you even see them

oh man how do i kill this its also huge as shit and cant run away

>genji hit E
>any shield character
>literally anyone with indirect fire
>british girl *teleports behind u*
>etc

I main junkrat/roadhog

zarya/dva/lucio/soldier in that order

can play most things efficiently though

It's acceptable if you main healer or tank. Especially healer, because none of the Hanzos/Pharahs/Genjis ever want to switch to be something useful when the team has no/one healer.

cancer

respectable

Can't afford a PC atm, but I would probably have gotten the game for both PC and console if I did.

And as for Junkrat, Junkrat is junk, just like me, and that's why I enjoy playing him.

you serious?

>Don't really have one main but I exclusively play soldier pharah roadhog Bastion and junkrat
>Don't really have one main but I exclusively play
>exclusively play

Learn to play tank/support roles. You're dragging your team down by stubbornly sticking with only DPS

Fuck you, you cant do the thing ever ,just fucking DO THE THING

Kys

I actually found this out a while back! I do use that feature, but I still find myself tweaking the sensitivity for some every once in a while.

Armor only reduces damage by 5hp per hit, that's why rapid fire weapons are weaker than burst dmg

ofc i am
99% of the times i lost was either because some retard was playing with his ass or i was playing bad
it's a bad game either way

Different person, but I also use bg, but I saw bgwp. Usually if I or my team are such hot garbage that we lose bad, or if we just have people leaving and then coming back right before time has passed.

Roadhog fuck yeah. If you know how to use him he fucking rocks at holding an objective.

I'm not sure about this since I tend to swap around healers based on the enemy, if they're noobs and I can passive heal, I'll Zen to pick them off at range, if we need focused I'll go Mercy, and we're mixed, I'll go Lucio.

I hate call of duty eyes

Also Mei is bae

close. Armor reduces all damage recieved up to a maximum of 5.

Sure faggot i bet you play fucking hanzo kill yourself

She's ok. Wouldn't say she's op. She doesn't do much dmg and her crit in the mech is basically the whole front. Good you don't die when loosing the mech so you can survive many nuke type ults. Also her pistol does very decent damage.

it's hard to say if they played well when the retarded teammate just gave them the match

Yeah, sometimes you just get steamrolled and you know you and your team played like shit/ didn't coordinate and you have to go "wow we did bad"

Didn't know that. Explains yet another reason why I hate going up against Zarya.

What's wrong with hanzo? Idk if I really have a main though. I guess I mostly play between genji, reaper, hanzo, junkrat, and mercy.

99% of the time in solo que youll get a team of dolts dumber than a sack of rock

I've found that whenever I want to blame my teammates, I carry just as much responsibility for the loss, regardless of how I played. You might want to try it, you'll probably get better.

even if I did, at least hanzo takes a certain amount of skill after his hitbox nerf

Roadhog, insta OTK with his hook+lmb with the hitbox size of a fucking truck
Junkrat anyone can play with their fucking eyes closed.
Seriously how much more easy mode can you fucking get?

Zen main as well, he is so much fun.

Also play a decent amount of Lucio/Mercy/Zayra. Not many games where i don't get one of those 4.

I main Junkrat, average 30 eliminations 4 deaths a game. Those direct hits tear shit up.

Those fucking hitboxes, the fact that it requires literally no skill his ult shoots through walls literally everything about spamzo is infuriating

i'm not saying i did well either
i'm just not going to say "gg" just to be polite, that's bs

If 99% of the other players are dumbasses, and if you think you're not a dumbass, then you're guaranteed one less dumbass on your team every game, so why is it so hard to climb?

I'll say, I don't think I've ever played a match where I'd be disappointed if one of those four joined.

Also, they don't have their mics on most of the time, so there's no communication whatsoever.

Because the other 4 people rush in and die like jagaloons or wate their ults one by one, no coordination at all

That's true, I didn't count dmg under 10 because that's just a tickle. Does anyone know how this works with zarya's particle cannon?

Pharah reporting in!

Exactly

Mercy main here.
I love you Mcrees

Fly like an Egyptian.

I tried using a mic, I really did. I just fucking hate listening to people and their shit and they all seem to be retarded. They talk like memes!

What rank are you at? I'm sitting around 2500 and i hear people using their mics all the time.

Ok I can understand the hit box thing.
But who's ult really requires skill?

Why no hanzo?

Are you a good mercy? a person who mains and a person that can actually do something instead of dying or wasting an ult are two very different things

So your team is always headless chickens and the enemy team is always spec ops, got it. Sounds very likely.

Because 95% of everyone who plays him in ranked is garbage.

his ult is easy to dodge, really.

I don't get the hanzo hate.
I tried playing him for a while, and I couldn't kill fucking anyone. It took a few hours of gameplay before I started to get the hang of him. Pro Hanzo's tear shit up.

Hanzo is a noobstick faggot.

pharah and zenny

I dont play competitive because the game is inharatly broken and it makes me not enjoy the game i stick to the brawls or quick play

>talk strategy in overwatch
>hasn't even hit 3k rating
fucking lol'd

mei main here, fuck you op

>game is inharatly broken
Son, I don't think you know what that means.

I like to think I'm pretty good my last k/d was 37 kills and 8 deaths

Granted byt his is the only one that shoots through the fuckin wall its irritating hearing chex mix talk and then just suddenly die

Ah yeah, i never hear people outside of ranked use mics it is pretty shitty.

The only thing that matters on Widow is solo kills. If you're not 3:1 on solo kills, you're worthless and should be playing someone else.

Are you high?
Soldier is my go to guy when I'm getting fucked up because he's so easy to use and his ult wrecks shit.
Easily at least three kills every time.

You mean that one guy who was top of the ladder because he lost 141 competitive games straight and the system gave him grand master rank?

Not always sometimes i can carry my team to victory or even better BOTH teams are jagaloons

Because he is BROKEN

Tracer, Lucio, Zen, D.Va (if you want to get more than one kill with it)

The shooting through walls thing is pretty op, like I could understand if maybe you're in an open area and say there's just a column and you run behind it and it still hits you. But I didn't even realize it went through walls for a long time lol

Not widow hanzo

Trace yeah I suppose
Lucia and zen healing ults
D.va op blast radius takes almost no skill

Same with that fucker. They are both worthless in ranked unless you're being seiged (bastion/torb) or you're an absolutely stellar player.

go suck his cock already I dont get the hate for hanzo he is fun. >:c

Overwatch is GAY.

K/D doesn't matter.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry

Overpowed techniques, broken hitboxes, overpowed characters. They hace alot to fix for competitive to be taken seriously. I hate watching a kill cam in a COMPETITIVE game where a hanzo hit close enough to your head and one shot you or getting hooked through a wall a buch of shit

It's pretty gay, also so what?

reinhart and pig dude are a good combo I play that

Wow no zarya? I used to main genji but nowadays i play zarya and she honestly feels op sometimes. I get 2 - 4 golds every time. Its super easy to aim her laser in comparison to fucking genji. She just lacks mobility. She wrecks idiot d.vas that either dont boost in to maximize damage or just die trying to use her shield against me. Once you get your situational awareness down and are able to see when your team mate needs their lofe saved or what opportunities to take to keep your self at hogh charge, zarya os a power house.. d.va ult? Im in there tk soak damage and will also save a team mates life. Reaper ult? Lol.. deatb wheel? Thanks for 50%. Reinhart on my team? His his shield counts for mine. Team mate making a risky move? Heres some quick invincibility. Junk rat lobbing grenades? Walk into that shit for damage. Reinhardt with the fire shit? Thanks again. Reinhardt charging into a team mate? Fucking same their life and help them kill the reinhardt. There are so many opportunities if you just know whats going on. Then you watch as helpless people's health bars drop to your laser. Also, half of your health (shield) regenerates. And if you pick up armor from torbjorn, you your shields go before the armor so you can keeo the armor effects for a long time. Zarya os insane. She just has shit skins

Amazed this thread hasn't turned in to porn yet.

I enjoy playing as hanzo and games are meant for fun so I'm still winning

Idk what youre talking about laddy

What about him is broken?
Don't bitch about his hitboxes, those were already nerfed.
He's like mcree with a slower firing rate.
Only thing I would say is his scatter arrow gets some bs kills on me sometimes.

If anything, Widow outclasses him in just about every way, which is why you hardly see him in competitive. I don't think a character that's "broken" would never see ranked play.

Junkrat, Zarya and Symmetra

I do pretty well with those three and I usually find at least one of those is needed.

I immediately fell in love with Bastion when I got the game. I love that robot.

Symmetra is my most played by far, I'm pretty damn good at her. I'm excited for her upcoming buffs.

I think in the right hands though she can be used well. I've come across a few that cause problems but not too much. I dont play her cuz im a hanzo scrub sorry

Main mostly junkrat and symmetra

They buffed her because her ult was really shit

Zenyatta and zarya

I don't "main" anyone but here are my usual picks:
McCree, DVA, Zen, Hanzo

If you get hit by DVa's ult for any reason other than it coming from the fucking sky then you're retarded. Put literally any map prop including the payload between you and the meka and you'll take zero damage.

Dude was trolling with Mei and lost every game he played, after 141 games it broke the system and had him as the best player on the server with the top rank. Blizzard is trying to keep it quiet but you know... the internet.

Lucio and Zen ults wasted if not popped at opportune times. Meant to counter other ults and save teammates, requires good awareness and timing. D.Va's ult is stupid easy to get away from, to be consistent with her ult you need to know how to launch it and time the detonation to catch multiple enemies

They were nerfed but are still hella brojen you cant just get a "close enough" headshot and still have it count in my opinion you should have to hit precise shots even without a scope boo hoo if your not accurate then dont play a sniper its only broken to compensate for casuals

my picks usually are
roadhog, mcree, bastion and phara

Wow see and the game isnt broken right?

Symmetra? Buff? Why though. She doesnt even have to aim to fucking wreck you

Did you know:

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau roughly translates to:

"play of the game"?

>broken hitboxes
They've already patched the hitboxes, they're fine now.

>Overpowed techniques, overpowed characters.
Who's OP? Junkrat? Bastion? Those are just noobstomp heroes. They're not OP, terrible players just don't know how to deal with them.

>I hate watching a kill cam where...
Killcams don't show you exactly what your opponent sees.

The game's not broken.

Agreed

They said that they were dealing with it in the patch notes, I wouldn't exactly call that trying to hide it.

>K/D doesn't matter.

It's only happened once, I would be more concerned about one dude being able to drag down 5 others every single game.

>pharah
aw yiss m8y

Not sure exactly but Kaplan said they're looking into it and we might see something in November for her

here you go

No the hitboxes are not fine i know this for a fact

>K/D doesn't matter

I mean does it?

ryuu means dragon user
i know that much at least
>fucc your joke

just because you walk straight into his arrows doesn't mean his headshots aren't "close enough"

you sound like the guy that can't play hanzo for shit, but gets stomped by other hanzos

LMFAO, alright buddy, you can go ahead and live in your fantasy land where you can turn your anecdotal evidence into the word of God. Don't worry about refuting anything else I said.

Zenyatta here
played since the beta
but I know how to play pretty much the whole cast. I've been getting into Reinherdt, genji, and swedish turret man I can't be arsed to google to spell his name dude beard. I suck with him though

It doesn't. Doesn't matter if you go 40 and 0 if you're letting your healers die and not pushing the objective. Like I said, K/D doesn't matter

I dont play hanzo and i have literally tested the hitboxes and you cant still get a headshot a whole half head length above the head when it used to be a whole head length postpatch wooooow big difference

Reinhardt, Soldier 76 and Zenyatta.

His name is Toblerone

Hanzo isn't bad actually, since the buff he's just OP. They'll change the ballista archer soon enough and he'll be back to being respectable.

Mei is forever a cunt though.
Junkrat is a piece of shit (no aim and kills) and Roadhog is as well (poor aim and free hooks).

Most time spent with Lucio across the board here, but that's because no one ever fucking heals. I much prefer Mercy.

Main D.Va when I can.

ALSO

Reaper players are garbage.

So yeah, half the cast.

If your DPS and getting that many eliminations there will be a tank around who can push the objective in relative safety... because the enemy team is dead...

Depends on how big your head is

Not stomped usually i go "wait how the fuck did he even hit me" if i were to get stoped by a skilled hanzo id admit it which i will admit has happend a few times ive seen a couple really skilled hanzobut that doesn't mean he isnt broken

Zarya, Mercy, Lucio.

Too many DPS fags in the game. min 2 healeer and 2 tanks for most games. 3-3 seems pretty good if people can group and don't pre-ulti for a cheap kill (

i main mercy

>I dont play hanzo and I have literally tested the hitboxes

Mei.........

Belive me or dont i dont really give a shit dolt

Oh yeah Toblerone Ikeashelf

There is the practice range you know dumb fuck you dont have to play onlie to test shit but that just showes how smart you are

Obviously extreme example but you know what I mean. Your personal k/d isn't worth shit if you value it over working as a team

True some characters are way easier to hit ill give you that

Obviously extreme example but you know what I mean. Your personal k/d isn't worth shit if you value it over working as a team

Wow, you need a trip to the practice range my friend.

Why do people fucking call him that?

Think about it, you have given me ZERO reason to believe you. No reason at all.

Why would I believe some idiot on Cred Forums that spouts some blatantly, demonstrably false bullshit as "a fact" for no other reason than his feelings? Preposterous.

Which in soli que is extremely unlikely

I was making a joke. A bad one but still lol

It depends if you're DPS or not, can't kill people while you're dead. k/d is less important on supports and tanks

Cause it is his name?

I said I know it for a fact i didnt say or even try to convince you that it is fact

Because this shit is the tits and its close enough to his real name

And just go test it yourself and youll see or dont i dont care.

If you main any of the following pls KYS: Bastion, Junkrat, Roadhog, Genji, Hanzo, Mcree, Reaper, Soldier, or Widowmaker.

i dont really play any one class too hardcore
favorite 3 are
#1 RoadHog
#2 Mercy
#3 Junkrat

been trying to get gud with rein since im a sucker for tanks and pushing

Main hanzo here

Switch between Reinhardt, Soldier 76, and Pharah

Assault: Pharah and Tracer.
Defense: Torbjorn
Tank: D'va and Zarya
Support: Ana and Zenyata

I main 76 and bastion with a 30% win rate this season. Last season I mained Lucio. I hate this game

>can't play hanzo for shit
>gets rekt by hanzos
>makes excuses for being shit
>replies to wrong post
>can't write one sentence without typo
>calls someone else dumb fuck

U wot m8

I main mei

Im on a phone faggot plus who gives its Cred Forums if you care that much then you care too much about anything

it's not the game's fault that you're terrible, lol

So 9 out of 22 characters are out of bounds for you that leaves 13 characters. 5 of which aren't generally that fun to play as. That leaves 8 characters that are fun, and that you won't bitch about if they are played.
But if you leave all 22 characters open for anyone to play as however the fuck the please then everyone can have a fun time. If you suck up your shitty little tears, git gud, and have fun because it's a game asshole, and it's doesn't matter.

God i hate her voice i dont know why

I try to heal you all, I really do. Even when I don't want to.

If you "main" anything in OW you should kill yourself.

>5 of which aren't generally that fun to play as.
>current year
>not maining support
Your a nigger.

i useually play these in quickplay but in competetive

Doesnt change the fact their all still cancerous, unskillful, trash-tier heros.

i only go rein, unless some nigger steals that spot and refuses to switch

You're probably that guy that regularly switches between Mei, Zarya and Junkrat...then pretend you're good with Genji in competitive.

Where these from?

Exactly, a friend was bragging to me about how he went 27-0 but had 0 objective kills and like 2 seconds objective time. I mean yeah, you did a good job at pissing the other team off but did absolutely nothing to help yours.

>2600 specifically because he's barely platinum
lol

It saddens me when people say this. I think it's adorable

Main Defense: Mei, Bastion, Symetra
Main Offense: Zenyatta, Reinhart, Pharah

I don't see how mei is not respectable personal preference i guess an effective defense mei is a force to be reckoned with.

i hate mei because you cant do SHIT about her freeze, as a rein main i really fucking hate her, i always solo ult mei just so satisfy my anger

MasterOverwatch

dot com

Oh man because playing as a support the entire time you're on that game is fun. Man, let me just hide behind everyone and hold down one key because I don't know how to aim, and I'm fucking garbage. I bet you touch yourself to overwatch hentai. And who the fuck said I don't play supports? I play as mercy and zen pretty frequently, I just prefer to enjoy myself and actually make a difference.

oh yeah anyone wanna play overwatch with me? comp rank 2700 (was 2794 but as you can see my win loss ratio) Necrocrash#2935 its on EU

i usually just use some kind of mobility to escape before i get totally frozen, like using pharahs, concussive bumb or junkrat's mine
not sure if rein's charge is fast enough to escape though

>dont know how to aim
What is anna and zenyata?
>actually make a difference
>implying teams win without supports.
I'm wrong your not just a nigger, your a dumb nigger.

>i hate mei because you cant do SHIT about her freeze
Just stay out of freeze range unless you have backup. It's not difficult.

its more like, before i know it my entire team just ignores my shield and just dies and then leaves me alone face a mei hence dieing

Roadhog chain and blast is an instant kill. Or you can be Junkrat and throw a trap/mine right next to her when she goes Ice barries. Set off mine, and one grenade will off her. Rein is a pretty easy pin on her if she's in distance of spraying you.

There's a problem with your team if you're going against her solo as Rein though.

She cannot fight 2 people worth a shit, ever.

She's only /really/ good against very few people.

Or maybe you drag your team down so bad that you can't win without suports. I've been on winning teams that had no supports. Git gud cunt
>Pic related it's you

You can make a hell of a difference playing as zen. It's not hard to use him as an offense character at all, and still do a kick ass job at healing your team. You just need to be better ;)

well in EU teamplay is horrible noone uses voicechat eventhough i use it
yep thats the problem, even if i try to make a plan like "lets use the route that noone uses and i'll shield you" and then everyone just fucks off and does jackshit GODDAMN platinum rank sucks

>I won once playing against retards
Great achievement friend, we are all stunned by your excellence.

wow

Yea but thats the whole point of mei she slows down the enemy her ultimate isn't a killer for her to use but for her teammates to take advantage of

that piece of shit bullshit ult is just too big with that buff and i always get caught up in it now, literally no counter
>inb4 you can reflect her ult
witch requires you to touch that piece of shit almost and is un logical since im a rein main
GOD DAMN I ENJOY EVERYG AME BUT ONE WITH MEI IN IT, i often just quit games if the enemy has a mei

You fucking pussy.

Her ult shouldnt fucking freeze you if your flying a mile above the damn thing...

>Reaper
>Mercy
>Bastion
>Tracer

>

>30% win rate
>i hate this game
??