It's what we're born to do, faggot.

cause it feels so nice

I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN

Also, i don't have attraction for men

Because mother nature is a selfish bitch

It's such an animal thing, bro, it's an animal instinct

NATURE IS A BITCH!

>When you fap, you fap to things that will never happen

It's not. You just think it is because it's something you lack. Humans often like to think about what they could have or want to have, instead of appreciating what we already have. Learn to be more appreciative of what you have and meditate. Find peace within yourself, clear your mind and it'll help you focus on what's important.

i don't fap, my dick won't get harder, and i don't give a fuck. i do not like this kind of thing

Because the people who own the mass media use sex to sell their products. And if you want to know who these people are then you should check out this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

bro, i don't think so, i have sex often, actually i f** a girl this week. and i didn't get a full erection, was kind of hard

i hate jews

You wanna get a full erection, you wanna enjoy sex to the fullest. That's why it occupies so much of your brain's thinking and time. The key here is to just stop thinking about it. Just relax and give yourself time to recuperate and improve on yourself. If you stay impatient and complain constantly, you'll never be satisfied. Learn to wait.

Wat.

Bro, that's weird, i don't, i don't like girls or boys, i don't want to have sex. I just want to write my shit down and get drunk

Like, when i'm having sex i'm thinking about other stuff, i think about me there and just see an animal doing some primitive shit

/thread

Maybe you just haven't found someone whom you truly like, and you're dissatisfied with sleeping with many people just for the sake of it. Again, learn to wait, you can't expect everything to be fed to you if you can't do something as simple as waiting.

Because you havent gotten it yet so you are still curious about what you supposedly are missing out on. Just go and find a girl, buy her a drink and talk to her about random shit. You might fuck her.