Who remembers the glory days?

Who remembers the glory days?

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I wish I contributed to this place when it was

Shoe on head

I heard long cat is long

Who remembers the habbo raids?

90% of people on here now probably don't even know what the fuck habbo hotel was.

Aids in the pool, pool's closed

I remember that, it's when we acted like Steve Harvey was in Game of Thrones. Pools Closed because Winter is Coming.

Shrek is Love. Shrek has life.

Only oldfags will get this btw.

nigga, you posting in a legendary thread

>mfw the consequences have never been the same

You all should an hero

Been here since 09 unfortunately. I was 21 then. I guess old habits die hard, no matter how fucking retarded they may seem

they don't even say that anymore, they just say kill yourself :(

Shit was cash. Still got a screencap of my ban from habbo hotel laying around somewhere on my old pc.
On my phone now tho so cant dump

Been here since 06..
Back then i didnt even dare post for fear of ruining epic threads and not knowing all the memes.
It was common knowledge that newfags should lurk moar

All the years blur together. Wasn't that when chanology was happening and everyone was all WE R LEGION?

Chanology was a bit later
Thats actually what started the cancer we see on Cred Forums today.
The whole user guy fawkes chanology movement got us too much coverage on the media.
And when fox made a 'documentary' on us, it was pretty much game over

nostalgia'n on a saturday evening

Shoe on head nao!
Also lurk moar.

What we did to that poor girl what appalling. I stopped coming here for a few months after that.