Phone desktop thread. Autistic thread

Phone desktop thread. Autistic thread

>Two Clocks

this is old, but it hasn't changed much since then

People usually do two clocks, one in the homepage, and one in the notification bar. But you've got two big ones right on the homescreen?

Are you fucking dumb?

I do it for the express purpose of triggering people

Clearly. You prolly don't go outside much either if you've got that for a WP

That's a lockscreen
Mei is good, though

Fixed... Any good iconpacks?

Nah, it's been way worse than that. That's not even the furry version =^_^=

It's literally personal preference. As long as it's combined nicely with a good WP. Which you don't have going on for ya. Too colorful. I can't suggest an icon pack for your WP

Also, you should look into getting a different clock widget. One with more transparency and a bolder font

Yeah, keep that to yourself

No :DDDDD

wooosh

Two clocks. Weeb as fuck

Delete your whole phone

I don't see two clocks as an issue.

>Weeb as fuck

Why? Because I like anime? Pfff
You should stop using words that you don't know the meaning to, especially when you try to use them as an insult. Makes you look really stupid.

Fucking newfags

Yes, 10 years is definitely new. Yes, your image macro is definitely a good idea to post with. Yes, good for you realizing I said "weeb as fuck" as an insult because you're a weeaboo. It's disgusting

Like your post. Like your homescreen

Reddit stupid nigger faggot!

Weebu faggot shit game makes you a gigantic faggot KYS!

Yes, I go to reddit. I get all the news I need from it. Very mature post you made there, buddy

Fuck off summer!

>because you're a weeaboo

So, from a single image you have determined that I am trying to be japanese in everything I do in real life? Seems pretty shallow-minded to assume that of someone you met online.

Two clocks

Horrible from head to toe. First you're gonna wanna DL a launcher like Nova or Apex. Clear out your notification bar. Then hide it Remove the folders. Remove the text under apps. Remove the dock. Remove the page indicator. Basically, start fresh

And get a less jpg-y WP

So you're denying that you're a weeaboo? According to your homescreen, you are a weeaboo

Two clocks. Nice try with the theme, but the clock widget has to be smaller and more pixel-y in order for that to work

Ok

Look kids, its a vaporfag

Get some free money, man, This actually works really well, though. I'd love to see a hidden notification bar with a small and colorful clock widget in the top left corner. Good shit, nonetheless

I'll be that one guy

This

>"Weeaboo - Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it."

not the user you are replying to but having an anime picture doesn't make you a weeaboo

thats something only a troll or a newfag would say
try harder next time

The only things I've ever loved in one photo

Why isn't everything on one page? It's better that way

Do iphones really not have desktops?

Basic iPhone shit/10

Hide the page indicator and get a new icon pack so the app drawer isn't so huge and bright. Lines would work nicely there

Yuck

Having one in your computer or even causally watching it doesn't make anyone a weeaboo. Having one as your wallpaper for the world to see makes them one, though

Hey, back at it with the image macros. Thanks again for yet again proving to be a child

Basic iPhone shit/10

Beautiful

No and I fucking hate having an iPhone. I'm upgrading to a Samsung Galaxy soon hopefully.

Closest things to desktop for iPhone would either be lock screen or home screen I guess

aids

ill fite u m8

Here's the wallpaper if anybody's interested

Two clocks

Wayyy too many apps in one page. Spread them out, dude. The clock widget ain't working if you've got the weather icons showing up like that

Yuck

I don't use this often, but I made it a functional clock from a desktop wallpaper I had. Was pretty proud of it at the time.

I like all the preloaded important apps on one part and then the 7-10 ish extra apps I have on the other page. Pretty efficient for me, but I mostly use it for internet phone and messaging so I don't need much more

eat shit, de/g/enerate

Yeah, it's pretty good

Yes, I post my homescreen once in a blue moon on Cred Forums and /wg/

I've put all the preloaded apps that I don't use into a group labeled trash because I have no need for them. The rest I can fit into 3 more boxes with appropriate labels.
I guess I like it all condensed more than spread out. Makes things easier to find

Meh

Basic iPhone shit/10

Basic comment / you

Exactly

There's never much to comment about iPhone homescreens in these threads. It's almost always the same shit. Why bother saying what's wrong with it when it's the same 30+ times a thread?

Winrar

Somehow even gayer than my iPhone homescreen
Fuck off. We know we have iShits instead of better phones. Not all of us want it like this. Say something constructive at least

Classic

What's there to say besides ?

Two clocks
Really nice WP, though. I've never seen it before. Maybe you should spread out the apps to other pages, though. That bottom is way too clogged

Wouldn't know. Don't spend much of my time in these threads, was bored af so why not post for the first time.

I feel sorry for you if you see the same shit all the time.

I don't see the threads often, to be honest. Like once in a couple of weeks, one will show up during my free time. There might be more out there when I'm not at home browising Cred Forums

But hey, I need something to pass the time while other threads I'm in are dead slow or there's no people to Steam it up with

It looks clogged but it's actually quite easy to use. Don't want to spread out onto multiple pages - I like having a single static screen

>Horrible from head to toe
>Basically start fresh

Top kek, faggot. Why would anyone give so many fucks about a fucking phone screen?

Yuck

I sure hope so with a distance between other apps like that. Eh, it's cool, nonetheless

So it looks prettier when you post it on Homescreen threads. That way, people will reply to it more and say "Wow, that actually looks good"

Excuse you. That's actually no joke one of the best. Got a great nostalgia kick out of it, playing Snake on it and shit

Guess there's no more Homescreens to be seen

Two Clocks
Holy fuck, that is one ugly clock widget. Text under apps have to go. Search bar has to go. Spread the apps more. Dock has to go. Page indicator has to go

Top desktop, in top meizu m3 note

Two Clocks
Disgusting clock widget. Search bar in the middle like that is gross. What are you trying to hide with the Hello Kitty icon? What did you swap it for?

Way too many applications in one page. Make like one more page, hide the indicator, and spread the apps out

it's already have second page

Stock ROM modded best rom

I know, the indicator shows that. I said another one so you could have a third. But now I'm thinking you need 5 pages to fix your homescreen

Two Clocks

Good looking search bar, but it ain't needed imo. WP isn't fine enough. Needs to have a higher resolution. Text under apps need to go. Get a red icon pack. I'm personally using FlatCons red icon pack, and it'd go really nice with yours Get rid of the dock and indicator. Have as much space between the center head and the apps as possible. Then it'd be a sexy fucking homescreen

Rate?

>phone
>desktop

Windows Phone here

10/10, love that copypast

Fix your notification bar. Maybe zoom the WP out some more so the symbol is a little smaller. The FlatCon red icon pack would go really well with that. Hide the page indicator

My condolences

Original pls?

поехавший\10

Can i get the original pic?

Basic iPhone shit/10

Remove the text under apps, page indicator, dock. Make another homepage and spread the apps through the three pages

apple cocksuker

Ther u go frendo

r8

Thx m8

i actually really fucking hate Apple. i know i should switch off, but i'm so used to iOS, that i figure fuck it, might as well keep this phone (2 years now).

Weeb shit. But it's really clean. Really minimal. A clock widget top right would fit so well

That's a lockscreen, though

Lock screen
Out of date working schedule. Don't wanna post my open screen because it's me and my gal

Can you give the clean wallpaper please?

ty but I don't really like widgets tho. and there's a clock in the notification bar anyway so there's no need for a widget imo

Forgot pic

Yeah, but the notification bar could've been hidden. But that's just my persona preference. It's a good homescreen nonetheless

Ugly as fuck, but it's efficient and absolutely necessary. Y'know, unless you memorize it and all if it's a steady working schedule like you said

I can appreciate it, though

Roast the living shit outta me

Ft lock screen

Meme shit. But not as cluttered as a basic iPhone homescreen. Congratulations on not having the worst iPhone homescreen yet

Thanks user

No problemo, friend-o

R8 & H8

Say No to Google search bars. Remove text under apps. You have 4 pages. Hide the indicator then spread the apps out instead of having 8 folders in 1 page

nice

RIP

Can I get those papes mentlegen??

Get a new icon pack or just remove Play from your homescreen. They're all circles except for the Play Store. Actually, throw it in the Google folder and change that icon

Get some free money? What u mean by dis? And thanks I suppose, I have it set to where I can just press the homebutton when on home screen and the notif bar goes away. And I do have clockr, maybe I should set that up. Thanks again lad. Did you post one?

Isn't that Google Rewards telling you that you've got a new survey? Best you could do is DL a launcher like Apex or Nova. They've got plenty of customization settings for your homescreen. One of them being the option to hide the notification bar

Yeah, I posted

Clock would be really nice up top. Great, nonetheless

An update from the previous thread r8 me m8 and if you have a suggestion on a better wp go for it

I have Nova Launcher Pro. And na lol, that's a battery meter, a text message notif, and a translation dictionary that I can launch from the drawer. The money icon is my bank shit. Gimme a second I gotta wipe my ass and wash my hands and I'll tell you what I think about yours mate. Kek.

Tfw no storage space for a launcher

Ah, my bad. Your text notification looks a lot like the Google rewards survey notification

No prob

The clock widget could use some transparency to get rid of the grey background. You should look into a different icon pack. Looks good. Potential to be amazing

That's unfortunate. You could have used it to remove the page indicator being placed on top of your WP text

standard issue

How do you have no room for a launcher?

Nerf this!

i have on-screen buttons so my dock looks a little awkward. it looks fine though from my perspective

got the original?
Looks dope af

got the original?

That's the shit right here

Really cool artist

You're too young to comment in sites such as Cred Forums kiddo

cool thanks