this is the best country in the world

>Santa is real

>life ain't all that bad

>"daddy stopped hitting me a long time ago"

fuck

>hard work always pays off
>people treat you how you treat them
>money doesn't buy happiness

Deviltrips checked. They told me that too. But it turned out to not check with reality!!

You can do anything or be anyone

Money can buy happiness, but only temporarily. Trust me, I grew up in a rich family.

>tfw american
>tfw parents were right

"I wouldn't fuck him user, he is like my brother!"

>Blacks and whites are equal

Osama Bin Laden did 9/11.

believing anything a female says ever

"Hey, let's go snipe hunting."

>My dad loves me

>That you could grow up to be anything you wanted to be

Lifting weights and working out will get you laid....if you aren't an unhygienic lazy fatass.

I was like nineteen when someone brought up snipe hunting and I went "Oh yeah, I remember that! ...waitaminute"

Yeah, I overheard my uncle say it to my cousins, and I started laughing hysterically.

>mom sets me up a bank account when I turned 7
>takes 1/2 of all the money I have/get and puts it into account until I'm about 10
>forgot about it cause I'm fucking 10, remember it later at 15
>mom denies it
>distinctly remember there being $300 in there, not a lot but good for college books
>open account at that bank at 17
>"user it looks like you already have a joint account"
>"there's $10.17 in there"
thx mom

Well it was when I was a kid. Gone to shit since 9/11.

those trips tho

i used to think that life was easier for grown ups
and that being a grown up would be fun

> Iraq had wmds
> if we just loosen regulations banking will work better
> if we just lower taxes it'll all tickle down
> rich people earned it
> prison is full of murderers and rapists
> jury trials happen
> this is a democracy

Etc

The earth is a spinning planet. Believed that freemasonic crap for nearly my entire life.

yeah i'm sure we only know the half of it

n-parents are garbage dude, any parent who'd steal from you and lie about it is fucking sick. that's your kid.

>God is real

........said the guy on his 2nd week of the beginner program

KEEP EATING THAT CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS BUD

God.

If you do well in school you'll get a good job

>girls like nice guys

It's true, some do. The sluts hate the nice guys though, only quality women go for nice guys.

doing well is not the same as doing good

>You'll find someone who wants to spend the rest of their life with you

> if you study hard and work hard you will have a job, and a house, and a partner, and children, and be considered successful

>nobody is working together to counter what you're doing

>youll make friends
>you're fun
>you won't always be this lonely

Oh, and whIle I'm at it, you probably were a "nice guy" not a nice guy. Here's the difference so you autistic can learn something. One, being a nice guy isn't buying her shit and bending to her every whim in hopes that she'll ride your poll. Being a nice guy is just not being a self centered dick bag who treats women like shit. Yeah, Chad gets girls too, but those girls have self esteem issues and would fuck you too if you worked out and weren't such a pussy. But seriously, you can be assertive and still be nice. Nice guys don't finish last, autistic neckbeards do. Two, being a nice guy isn't being her friend hoping she'll break down and blow you once out of pity. Being a nice guy is getting to know her, and if you want more, fucking asking for it. If you want to give her the schmeckie she probably already knows it, and thinks you're a worthless poofter because you're not willing to step in. Nice guys will step on other men's toes (not your friends though) because they know she'll be happier with them. Nice guys won't just wait on the wings to swoop in after a bad break up hoping to score the rebound minge, that's what assholes do. Three, nice guys show and shave theor beards. Not saying you can't have a beard, just stop being so euphoric. Look, I speak from experience. I hate you so much because I was you. I was the guy who tried to get laid being a "nice guy". It doesn't work. It will never work. You want decent women, I can tell you what it takes. You just might have to realize that you suck and have to break down and rebuild into a better you. Sorry for the rant, but I hate to see more men fall into the trap I did.

lol, exact same thing happened to me. Saved up like £100 from various birthday cards, ask mum about it, "what account?"

No girl/woman would stay with a nice guy with no tattoos or muscular definition, if he didn't have money or status

it's fucking nature, you nimrod

haha i performed like shit and still dont have shit
>do i win?

>Life would be beautiful

>the boys are going to love you

Said the guy who lost 85 pounds and feels better than he ever did. You mean to tell me you can't get off your lazy ass and work out for 90 minutes in a day? I'm not expecting perfection here, but anybody can get reasonably fit.

Right??
My parents were split at the time and my dad thought I was just being crazy until he went with me when I set up the new account
It's shitty I'm sorry that happened to you too

>Life is good and meaningful.

Uh...no.

>you're going to find someone better
>you're going to find someone
>you'll grow into your face

Different user. I was what I'd consider only a little overweight a few years back. I was the funny slightly chubby guy that girls talked to but didn't date.

I didn't get "ripped", but I literally picked up some weights and started working out. Lost about 40lbs. Got in shape. Noticed a significant difference in how women talk and act around me. I went from getting laid every couple of months to having two girls at this very moment o can call for poon whenever I want.

Like user previously said. Working out makes a difference. Only slobby, unshaven, unhygienic basement dwellers try to disagree.

See, that's your problem. See. You're not a nice guy. You're a "nice guy". They say you can get girls if you be yourself and you can. But sometimes yourself sucks and you have to make him better.

>1st grade
>make crystals on dental floss in school
>wow so cool
>mom doing the little class mentioned bleach
>literally mind fucked why i heard bleach at this point
>go home, makin cool crystals
>smell mixture
>lips turn white
>dizzy
>i made toxic gas
>almost die

I would assume a older brother told the mom the recipe as a joke and she just passed it on with a premade setup by him. Still makes me mindfucked how i got trolled be something i would see on Cred Forums 7 years later by a kids mom in 1st grade.

>23 now, fuck off

>Baiting this hard

>you could get dick easy
>we can be friends
I'm so fucking lonely

a/s/l

>our government is there to help
>drugs are evil
>police only want to help
>people are at the core good

>Rap is a meaningful movement.
>Cool is being like other cool people.
>God is not real.
>Smoking is cool.
>Getting into fights and beating people up makes you respectable.
>Finding the love of your life is just a matter of time.
>Adultery has no repercussions.
>Videogames are cool.

>adults have their shit together

i have learned so much by watching people around me fuck up. even people nearly twice my age. ive just always considered it lessons on what not to do

>you need to know everything you learn in math class

Two words

Computer Programming

19/f/TN

What country? Though i guess that's true everywhere these days, huh?

Everything here. Break down and rebuild. At the least, stop caring so much.

T. another former "nice guy"

Tits or gtfo

What happened? Did you run out of money?

wait what? some grown woman made a joke to you about this when you were 6-7 years old thinking it was funny and there was no chance your young and impressionable self wouldnt go home and try it

>girls like nice guys
Girls do like nice guys, they just don't like pushover overly nice beta faggots.

>a little overweight
>Lost about 40lbs

Dude, you were fat

Suck my ass

This fag's right you know.

Self-described nice guys are -never- nice, they are desperate orbiters of girls who have no interest in them. They do that for years then when their resentment and self-loathing peaks they direct it outwards at women and become like those idiotic redpill/mgtow faggots.

sup, Chad.

>God is real
>Mother was a responsible individual, who knew what she was doing at all times, and totally wasn't a whore who had kids just to try and force a guy to pay for her shit... twice.
>Beauty doesn't matter
>Money isn't everything
>If you work really hard for something you'll eventually get it
>Your family is the most important thing you'll ever have in your life
>Drugs are bad

There are many, many more, my childhood fucking sucked.

Seriously, I should write a book so these retards stop giving faggots like Mystery and Roosh V money. Jesus christ these people are train wrecks here.

Girls vaginas were in their stomach

Huh?

Fucking god damn it this happened to me. Snipe hunting is nothing.

CRRRRAAAAWWWLLLIIIINNGGG IIIIIIIINN MMMYYY SSSKIIIIIIIINNNN

Not that guy you responded to, but anyways it's funny cause I entered reading about "seduction" with pickup artist type people and slowly realized how retarded most of them are. That said, there are some actual things to be learned and gained from if you find people who are actually successful and get laid a lot often without having to use retarded 'tactics' and shit. For a kissless virgin, any of that's better than nothing, though. I might have not lost my virginity had I never read any of that stuff.

>police only want to help
You wouldn't happen to be a "person of color" would you?

Hard work always pays off if you work for yourself. It never pays off if you work for someone else.

Ha. Obv.

Not googling 'nimble America' and realising all the cuck, trap, loli and blacked threads are posted by paid groups.

Palmer Luckley the tubby VR guy from Facebook/oculus paid for one group personally

Did Dog grant ya a REVELATION or something?

this is pretty respectable. But I do enjoy video games as an innocent escape from reality.

I disagree. The last thing these guys need is manipulative shitheads making them think they can make a real connection by dressing like a sideshow act and being a dick. Men these days need good advice, not garbage. We are lost, bUT it isn't our fault. We can change though.

This guy is pretty on the mark. I'd say err on the side of being a little self-centered, but I have to do that because I've a predisposition for altruism.

I was convinced for a couple of years that I saw one

doing good is like performing good deeds, helping people

did you do well in school?
because doing good has very little to do with making money

Totally fell for Candlejack, but that shit was so stup

I used to shove coke bottles in my ass and hope I would reverse digest it

They're only there for a paycheque, whatever colour your skin.

>used to think a ghost could trap you in a video game
>Believed that if I FARTED on the toilet that I couldn't leave until I took a shit

God is not real sticks out as a weird one there to me. What is your God Cred Forumsro?

What alternative would you propose? Surely you don't think communities can police themselves? How well did that work out for black people in the 20s?

>diabetes is caused by an L-shaped virus
My crackhead stepmom's crackhwad family told me that in 6th grade. I made a fucking clay model and everything. I got an A on my project. I never knew the ball could collectively be dropped so hard.

>your special

My great uncle and auntie use to have a property in a rural town about 200kms from where a lived. There was literally only 4 houses there and they were spread out over 8kms. I'd go up there on holidays with my cousins. We'd ride motorbikes and quad bikes, go swimming in the channel and just get up to general mischief. We were never allowed out past dark, which in hindsight made sense as who wants 4 kids under 12 out by themselves in outback Australia after dark? So anyway, we were told we weren't allowed out because of Mr. Creeper; a nasty old man who kidnapped kids. We obviously thought he was real. One night we decide to go out and find Mr. Creeper. We snuck out through backdoor and went to search. We get to a lake about 1km from their house and there's this guy their camping.
>yes we've found Mr. Creeper
He's really nice and invites to join him. We're dumb kids so of course we did. Told him we lived near by, and he offered to drive us home.
>StrangerDanger.jpg
Tell him we're fine to get their by ourselves and he gets really aggressive. Tells us to "get in my fucking car". We leg it home and tell my uncle we found Mr. Creeper. He looks genuinely concerned and calls the police, and also goes out with his neighbour to where we found him. The found him too and detained him till the cops came. Turns out he was freshly out of prison for sexual assault. We presumably nearly got abducted and raped and possibly murdered.
Not sure if this is relevant to the post but I like telling this story.

Fuck off back to China you marxist piece of shit. You're not fucking touching my god damn money.

> (OP)
>Oh, and whIle I'm at it, you probably were a "nice guy" not a nice guy. Here's the difference so you autistic can learn something. One, being a nice guy isn't buying her shit and bending to her every whim in hopes that she'll ride your poll. Being a nice guy is just not being a self centered dick bag who treats women like shit. Yeah, Chad gets girls too, but those girls have self esteem issues and would fuck you too if you worked out and weren't such a pussy. But seriously, you can be assertive and still be nice. Nice guys don't finish last, autistic neckbeards do. Two, being a nice guy isn't being her friend hoping she'll break down and blow you once out of pity. Being a nice guy is getting to know her, and if you want more, fucking asking for it. If you want to give her the schmeckie she probably already knows it, and thinks you're a worthless poofter because you're not willing to step in. Nice guys will step on other men's toes (not your friends though) because they know she'll be happier with them. Nice guys won't just wait on the wings to swoop in after a bad break up hoping to score the rebound minge, that's what assholes do. Three, nice guys show and shave theor beards. Not saying you can't have a beard, just stop being so euphoric. Look, I speak from experience. I hate you so much because I was you. I was the guy who tried to get laid being a "nice guy". It doesn't work. It will never work. You want decent women, I can tell you what it takes. You just might have to realize that you suck and have to break down and rebuild into a better you. Sorry for the rant, but I hate to see more men fall into the trap I did.

Is this copypasta?

Godspeed, user. Godspeed.

oh yes, this is my favorite

4 years into nursing and working in care homes as an assistant, wiping ass and taking shit both literally and physically...and a 2(+)-year wait to get into a program

"You'll make good money in hospitals"
too bad they don't hire anyone outside of family and friends

5 years later, after reapplications and many other seemingly trivial things

still no calls
still no promotions
still no things

even volunteered for almost 3 months straight without pay on my days off inbetween 12 hour shifts

yea fuck that

My dad went to the store to get milk

Lighten up, it's the interwebs. At least you got some attention.

Kek

Nope, that's all me. Go ahead and copy it all you want though. Not like I can stop you anyway. Besides, it's a message I believe I'm that I think all these "nice guys" should hear. And not from some dumbass feminist because she'll miss the point.

No, but once you buy something, you'll be infatuated with it for a limited amount of time and then get bored and need to buy something else. Money is a tool, not an answer.

I'm not attention starved and that's not the attention I want

stop
SAMFAGGING
Jesus Christ you cringy fucking faggot

go back to your vidya, shut-in

can't tell if b8

Not samefagging there Shamu. But believe whatever you want to there Orson. The girls hate you cause you're nice right?

House Hippos

Christian Weston Chandler Thread :3

>God is real

>if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer

Kek

Ok

Its p clear difference in boys loving you and boys saying tits or gtfo
Ok

>we are lost

That's touching and true, user

Good advice like "be yourself" and "pull out her chair"?

Peacocking is retarded and that's what Mystery talks about. The reason I think it's important is because it gets the ball rolling and starts people questioning things. That leads to trial and error which leads to actual progress.

Which side of TN?

Middle, you?
Willing to drive
I often stay in east tn too

It's just a formality, nothing personal. If I went to tumblr and women were demanding to see my bank account balance, I'd hop on Google images and show a flattering statement indeed.

>There's someone for everyone

Ok? And?

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c

>moon made of cheese
>rain is god crying
>thunder is god moving his furniture
>babies are pooped out on the toilet

Al Qaeda did 911.

Now I know it was Bush.

>7 billion people out there
>thinks theres nobody out there for him

u wont find anyone sitting in a dark basement all day and night.

>your dick will grow, just wait
10cm.

I'm working atm but hell I'd love to chat some time I live in middle TN

there is candy in the van :^(

In other words, "no offense, j/k lol

Happened to me too from summer jobs

Me too
Contact info?

Sweet sixteen parties are for everyone

Cell is 9313149399

Cops, Firefighters, and military are heros

>there's a way to find the triforce in Ocarina of Time
>you can unlock a secret character in [insert fighting game]
>if you do this, Aeris will rejoin your party

So many video game rumors.

I *knew* it...

You fags are using up your heartbeats. All you have to do is fast once a year.

>rne
If its any consolation, your parents were probably in hard times when they took the money out.

If they took it out for stupid shit, well then you have a stupid as shit family, just walk far away when possible.

>Is this copypasta?

Is this copypasta?

>>girls like nice guys
they do, complaining about your life while telling them the same tired compliments over and over isn't being nice. neither is forcing them to associate with such a whiny bitch because they are too nice to say no
>>adults always do the right thing
no one told you that. every good fairytale or kids story has at least one adult doing something wrong. you don't "fall" for being retarded
>>you need to know everything you learn in math classes
you obviously learned nothing in math class so this at least is acceptable
>>lifting weights will get you laid
if you actually lift often enough and with purpose but i bet you expected your pussy 20 pound weight to magically make you buff if you do 5 reps a day

you sound like a whiny faggot
chew on that for little

>love youself and people will love you

>you are important
>people love you
>any of this matters

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7IZWTkOFc

Negroidal species are equivalent to humans.

Still around?