Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-093
scp-wiki.net/scp-701
simonstalenhag.se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't even smear the makeup

How about this type of art?

any context?

any shit along these lines with underwater creatures?

>tfw you shall not pass

no

Sea Monsters ok, OP?

MOAR

yes

It's an SCP as the filename implies. Something to do with mirrors that lead to alternate dimensions, the major one being a post apocalyptic world with those giant monsters running everywhere.

I can't remember which SCP it is specifically but it's somewhere in the 90-150 range

This is what I want Godzilla 2 to look like.

New snake monsters or like a update to ghidora?

people keep posting MtG card art

This seems gay. Like this is something gay people are into or maybe the monsters themselves are gay.

Definitely has a gay vibe

Fuck what manga was this from? I had the books. Lost em. Never found em again.

beksinskimind

You gay, nigga.

Not the monster in the pic itself, just neat shots like that, like the cinematography. Just use your mind and replace the hydra or whatever with Ghidorah and Godzilla how fucking pimp would that look?

I didn't like 2014, but it did get me rock hard for a sequel.

I was just wondering if there was a place to download the art.

Kek

Other art looks so goofy.

No more MTG art from me after this one.

This image is more fucked up when you remember what the original was.

>Eldrazi

SCP-093 to be exact.

terrible

It's from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

scp-wiki.net/scp-093

I got you fam.
SCP is my favorite.

scp-wiki.net/scp-093

How?

I'm just a fan boy for it all so I liked 2014 and I'm probably going to fucking love Shin when it hits the few theaters here in the states. Fucking mothra just appearing in those clouds would be awesome.

Read Godzilla Rulers of Earth lad.

Glad there's some art for my favorite SCP

what does it do?

Looks like I got the rest of my night planned. Thanks user.

It's called the Red Sea object. The person holding it will be transported to an alternate earth upon walking through any reflective surface. This earth was visited by a being that may have been some sort of God, but then taken by some sort of cataclysm. Where on this earth the person is transported has some correlation with the guilt the holder of the object feels over their past. Go read it, it's pretty great.

underrated post kek

i could draw a picture of your mom and it would fit in nicely on this thread

the only way a creature like this could exist would be if they ate rocks
>and shat rocks

Something about these big ass monsters make me feel funny.

Like in ... How powerless we are. Moar!

Motherfucker, we have monsters like & and you're talking about how the dragon couldn't be real?

Anything similar to this sort of body horror?

Why the fuck would it eat rocks? Realistically speaking it could only exist in an extremely oxygen rich atmosphere and low gravity, probably would also need to be aquatic as well.

Go to bed son, you got church in the morning.

and how exactely would it sustain itself food-wise?
a giant motherfucker like that would have what kind of diet?
fucking pretzels?

Yes, because rocks are known for being very nutritious, and could definitely sustain the dragon...

Wouldn't surprise me if this inspired Ludwig's design a little

Gigantic whales subsist on krill and other extremely small organisms. Why wouldn't this hypothetical creature be the same way? And even if it's not, rocks have no nutritional value so it would die of malnutrition anyway.

wut

9 drop for a 9/9

What was the original?

whales, user?
look
at
that
big-ass
giant motherfucker
fucking krills?

Any love for Livingstone and Jackson's gamebook series?

he also did this gem.

I didn't mean the dragon itself would eat krill, genius. I only meant to show how a very large creature can still survive by eating comparatively tiny organisms.

The dragon would likely eat things like schools of fish, flocks of birds, shit like that. Before you say that would still be too small remember that I mentioned the gravity would have to be much lower, and the oxygen levels much higher, to allow animals to grow that big, which means ALL the animals would likely grow bigger than they currently are. Same as how dinosaurs were so much bigger back in prehistoric time because our atmosphere had more oxygen then than it does today.

shit

Done.

this guy has a huge series of the art from this game, very cool huge shamble industrial robots farming for peasants. very 40k Knight world. cant find what i saved, but his name is in this

I don't get it. What is the artist trying to say?!

you know what i think user?
if 2 of those had sex, the tremors would cause multiple eruptions (and not just from the dragon balls)
and that volcanic ashe would cause a new ice age

that's up to you

top fucking kek

Well if you're the same person who thought an organism could survive by eating rocks then that doesn't really surprise me.

Aww fucking cut it out you guys, do you really want to argue about whether a mythical fucking being could eat rocks for sustenance?

Well I don't have anything better to argue about, so yes.

Matter = energy ya fucks.

yes

Equivalent to

this is death metal album art right?

theres a movie

This picture is what evolved my religious beliefs into something more scientific.

Ok, it's not like I have anything better to do anyways. The only organisms known to 'consume' rocks do so in order to better grind up their food, because of a lacking digestive system or otherwise. They eat them, but cannot digest them.

The things that truly eat rocks in the sense that the rocks are being eaten and converted into energy includes certain types of bacteria and fungi. What they do is break down the metals present in the rock. Look up Lithotroph if you want to know more. They basically 'eat' chemicals to survive. Organisms that do so are typically small, because this is an efficient way to get energy.

In summary, the fucking dragon will not eat rocks you stupid fucks.

I get it, but who's the man on the bench?

from the thumbnail i thought he was jerking off his gigantic godly monster cock right onto that little faggot horseman
dissapointed

Why am I the stupid fuck? I said the same thing you just said, minus the lithotroph part. If you're going to butt into a debate at least be aware of who you're responding to.

I was responding to you saying that you didn't have anything better to argue about, you daft rock-eater

That looks like the BETA from a anime I've seen.

does any of you know the art of Chris Pantier?

kek

that's a pretty good one but my personal favorite is either Ronald Reagan Cut Up On Tape, or the one about the play where the mysterious masked figure appears then everyone in the entire auditorium loses their minds, goes totally insane, and murders each other. that one gives me chills just fucking typing about.

Another good one is the one about the tape of the NBA game where evidentally they are all literally trapped inside the tape, and each time it gets watched it gets worse and worse. damn dude SCP is so fucking dope big respect to the people who came up with all that stuff

i'll link to the King's Tragedy one, spooks the fuck out of me scp-wiki.net/scp-701

spoopiest pic of the whole thread wow

i played Ocarina of Time too

Well congratulations on adding absolutely nothing of worth to the debate, that hadn't already been said. Do you always manage to use so many words to say nothing of importance?

the average Joe

America

That the presidents and others on the right of the gap have turned their back on America the guy on the bench and are trampling over the Constitution.

Nixon back there looking like he ready to release dogs and firemen.

Don't fucking lie and say that you knew about lithotrophs

I didn't, I said you added nothing of use to the debate, since you yourself said it was bacteria and fungi that use it and a giant fucking dragon would not fit into those categories.

fuck yeah stalenhag
simonstalenhag.se

Yeah, sure it did.

You're both fucking wrong anyways. A beast of that size could have any number of different digestive types, and as you said, some bacteria are capable of eating the metals in rocks to extract chemicals from them. Even if you got all technical about how a flesh-based digestive track couldn't process metal, who's to say that this dragon doesn't produce it's own modified Lithotrophs in super-massive amounts that consume the metal and secrete leftover nutrients for the dragon. The dragon eating massive chunks of earth and then letting it's complex processing system do the rest is far more plausible than it eating anything else, seeing as how every possible food source on the planet it lives on would be far too small, OTHER than just eating the planet it lives on.

Also, stop being cunty assholes.

Fedorafags spotted

>uh oh, he's vaguely suggesting that the universe might have been created by something. Better imply he's retarded before I start having panic attacks again!

Nice, thanks!

>ant
--- everything else
>blue whale
--- maximum size an animal can be biologically
>animal Godzilla sized
---
>animal literally taller than mountains

You're arguing about things that can literally not exist. Stop talking.

longcat?